CDZ Polls: Support for Obamacare at all-time high

Fishlore

Silver Member
Aug 25, 2011
New Hampshire USA
(CNN)Support for Obamacare is at an all-time high, according to two surveys released this week as Republican leaders continue to press the case for repeal amid fierce resistance at many town halls.

The latest Health Tracking Poll from the Kaiser Family Foundation found that 48% of Americans view the law favorably, compared to 42% who have an unfavorable view. This is the highest level of favorability measured in more than 60 Kaiser Health Tracking Polls conducted since 2010.
The boost comes largely from independents, half of whom view Obamacare favorably compared to 39% who don't. Nearly three-quarters of Democrats continue to view it favorably, while about the same share of Republicans have an unfavorable view.
Polls: Support for Obamacare at all-time high - CNNPolitics.com

(CNN)Support for Obamacare is at an all-time high, according to two surveys released this week as Republican leaders continue to press the case for repeal amid fierce resistance at many town halls.

The latest Health Tracking Poll from the Kaiser Family Foundation found that 48% of Americans view the law favorably, compared to 42% who have an unfavorable view. This is the highest level of favorability measured in more than 60 Kaiser Health Tracking Polls conducted since 2010.
The boost comes largely from independents, half of whom view Obamacare favorably compared to 39% who don't. Nearly three-quarters of Democrats continue to view it favorably, while about the same share of Republicans have an unfavorable view.
Same Poll that said Hillary Rotten Clinton was going to win by a landslide... Take it with a grain of salt...

Polls: Support for Obamacare at all-time high

Faced with the loss of something that benefits them, most people will, finally, think about whether it's a good thing. There is, of course a temporal problem with that approach: the time to have performed the evaluation was before the loss was impending.

Hilary is going to win the Presidency with a double digit lead......

I think Obamacare is ok, it just needs to be fine tuned...

On what do you base your opinion? The fines, regulations, lack of insurance companies that participate...
Obamacare has been spiraling downward since it's inception. It was dying without any help from Trump.

That was the plan..........in order to destroy the private healthcare industry, kick people off of the plans they liked into plans they hate, and then........move the government in to take over the whole thing....but it failed too quickly....and now we have a chance to fix healthcare for real.

I think Obamacare is ok, it just needs to be fine tuned...
I pray to God that the Republicans don't touch Obummer Care and let it collapse as we are seeing in all the states. When it completely implodes and millions of those suckers who wanted it, no longer can get it,(because of the Dumbocrats) march out Nancy Pelosi and the other proud Democrat Senators and Congressmen in front of the angry mobs, and give the rioters a chance to show those political hacks how they really feel.

It's easy to write off the polls here, but when enrollments soared after the election, that tells me something.

You might not like the news, but that doesn't make it fake news.

Like to know who they are polling?
No one I know cares for it.

That may be true in your case, but that isn't to say it isn't gaining popularity and appreciation.

Going back to what we had before would not be good.

Like to know who they are polling?
No one I know cares for it.

That may be true in your case, but that isn't to say it isn't gaining popularity and appreciation.

Going back to what we had before would not be good.
Going back to what we had before would be great for my wallet.

What would happen to you if you got sick or had a preexisting condition? Even if Obamacare isn't infallible, what we had before was a broken system.

Forum List

Back