POLL: Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 82 75.2%
  • Mango

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
I laughed. I like him more. I think we have enough people as it is. Time to clamp down.

When China is strong, it'll have these countries on its side, against the US. The US won't have many friends, not enough to win a war with. You'll be China's little bitch.

I'm sure you're stupid enough to believe that. What amazes me is how you manage to avoid being accidentally killed. Talk about beating the odds, are you kept in a padded basement?

All it did was give one more of a 1000 examples of what a low class moron he is.
/----/ But it's OK for you to use foul language in a message board like Trump did in a meeting>

But they are not doing it because of the tax bill but because they are afraid Trump will fuck them and dump NAFTA.
Post by: Golfing Gator, Today at 8:11 AM in forum: Politics
YES, it’s ok!!! Are you serious with that question?! Trump is the fucking president. We can say whatever shit we want to on this board because we are representing our own individual thoughts. He is POTUS he represents our entire country and should be held to the HIGHEST standards.
/----/ Can you spare some fake outrage over this?

I don’t care about curse words. You still don’t get it do you? It was about the PEOPLE. Saying he doesn’t want people from shitholes, or 3rd world countries, or whatever you want to call them is the offensive, elitist, pompous and embarrassing part of the statement

------------------------------------------ its YOU that doesn't get it , if TRUMP said it then TRUMP spoke the truth Slade ,

Trump can be relied on to tell the truth? You're in the running for stupid post of the year.

Liberals will still hate him even when they are making obscene profits from the stock market, the middle class will be indifferent but love him for all those jobs coming back to America, and the Trump supporters love him more for making the liberals even more batchit crazy...

Ha, an honest President. Now that's shaking things up. Obviously many Americans can't handle the truth. Go Trump! :thup:

All those who think PC infested smooth talking 'professional' politicians don't use the exact same language Trump does off mic, form a line to the left to seek naïve counseling. Christ almighty people do you really want a president who puts on an act and pretends to be someone they are not e.g. professional politicians.

Liberals will still hate him even when they are making obscene profits from the stock market, the middle class will be indifferent but love him for all those jobs coming back to America, and the Trump supporters love him more for making the liberals even more batchit crazy...

lol, a RWnut characterizes the stock market profits as obscene.

All it did was give one more of a 1000 examples of what a low class moron he is.
/----/ But it's OK for you to use foul language in a message board like Trump did in a meeting>

But they are not doing it because of the tax bill but because they are afraid Trump will fuck them and dump NAFTA.
YES, it’s ok!!! Are you serious with that question?! Trump is the fucking president. We can say whatever shit we want to on this board because we are representing our own individual thoughts. He is POTUS he represents our entire country and should be held to the HIGHEST standards.

I don’t care about curse words. You still don’t get it do you? It was about the PEOPLE. Saying he doesn’t want people from shitholes, or 3rd world countries, or whatever you want to call them is the offensive, elitist, pompous and embarrassing part of the statement

--------------------------------------------- what , you talk like Americans that are black don't agree with TRUMP . Heck , Americans that are black can see the truth of TRUMPS words with their own eyes Carbineer .

I think there is a good fraction of conservatives and republicans and independents that have been holding their nose while supporting Trump. But there is a breaking point within everybody and comments like this recent one will take a fraction of people to their breaking point. Many are already well past the point and I expect they won’t be voting for him again.

I certainly don’t think he is adding to his supporters with comments like this... and I know it is strengthening the resolve of his opponents

They will be laughing in bars and tavrerns all across America tonight, hey did you hear Trump called other countries shit holes and did you hear once again snowflakes cried about it?

:badgrin:

Yeah the puppets who cant understand a quote might be saying that but that’s not even close to true as I’ve pointed out. You are making up a fake controversy that you can belittle. But it’s all fake news. You know it and I know it

Me making up fake controversy, that would be the liberal press, using unnamed sources once again, who are you trying to fool?

And the fact stands we laugh at you thinking it would bother any one and your ilk for being hypocritical with all the filth you provide on the air waves and stuff...and think a president calling it the way is is, is somehow scandalous and shocking.

No, I always knew he politically incorrect. I also knew he would eventually say something really fucking dumb, or something that the left will hypocritically jump up and down about as they dont care what the clinton foundation did to Haiti.

I think Trump is a political moron. However, I do think he has DONE great things for this country.....economically.

I will still support him for those reasons, but he really is a political schmuck.
I fking hate political correctness. A shithole place is a shithole place .You know it, yet you want to be politically correct. I give two shits I like blunt.

I think there is a good fraction of conservatives and republicans and independents that have been holding their nose while supporting Trump. But there is a breaking point within everybody and comments like this recent one will take a fraction of people to their breaking point. Many are already well past the point and I expect they won’t be voting for him again.

I certainly don’t think he is adding to his supporters with comments like this... and I know it is strengthening the resolve of his opponents

They will be laughing in bars and tavrerns all across America tonight, hey did you hear Trump called other countries shit holes and did you hear once again snowflakes cried about it?

--------------------------------- Bear has got it correct imo . You are a perceptive guy Bear !!
Again I’ll say it. The controversy isn’t about calling a place a shit hole. That’s fake, made up.... you understand that, right?

The problem with that is these RWnuts don't see the controversy you're referring to as a controversy.
They say it is a snowflake meltdown because trump called a poor country a shithole. But that is a lie. They have to know that right? It’s just spin? They can’t be dumb enough to believe that Can they?

--------------------------------- Bear has got it correct imo . You are a perceptive guy Bear !!
Again I’ll say it. The controversy isn’t about calling a place a shit hole. That’s fake, made up.... you understand that, right?

The problem with that is these RWnuts don't see the controversy you're referring to as a controversy.

Because your making it a controversy and we laugh at you powderpuffs

Awe, did Trump offend your snowflake feelings? Who gives a shit what prissy little stuck up liberals think, this is how most Americans talk, don't like it too damn bad.

Is that how your kids talk?
No but you liberals who cant be adults in the room just love it when your kids curse like drunken liberals.

------------------------------------------ its YOU that doesn't get it , if TRUMP said it then TRUMP spoke the truth Slade ,

Trumps truth and other people’s truth are often very different things. But that irrelevant to this conversation. Y’all are saying that this thing is about a word and it simply isn’t. You get that, right?

Because your making it a controversy and we laugh at you powderpuffs

We don't expect Trumptards to know a controversy when they see one.

They say it is a snowflake meltdown because trump called a poor country a shithole. But that is a lie. They have to know that right? It’s just spin? They can’t be dumb enough to believe that Can they?

They truly believe everything Democrat Fake News says. So don't bother trying to reason with them. It ain't gonna happen.

Forum List

Back