POLL: Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

Will Trump's "Shithole" comments change any minds about him?

• Yes

Votes: 17 15.6%
  • No

Votes: 82 75.2%
  • Mango

Votes: 10 9.2%

• Total voters
All it did was give one more of a 1000 examples of what a low class moron he is.
/----/ But it's OK for you to use foul language in a message board like Trump did in a meeting>

But they are not doing it because of the tax bill but because they are afraid Trump will fuck them and dump NAFTA.
Post by: Golfing Gator, Today at 8:11 AM in forum: Politics

Well yes, I am not representing the country I am just some Joe on a forum. When I am at work representing my company I do not use such language as it is not appropriate.

The fact that you cannot understand the difference is not surprising, but does speak volumes about you

I think there is a good fraction of conservatives and republicans and independents that have been holding their nose while supporting Trump. But there is a breaking point within everybody and comments like this recent one will take a fraction of people to their breaking point. Many are already well past the point and I expect they won’t be voting for him again.

I certainly don’t think he is adding to his supporters with comments like this... and I know it is strengthening the resolve of his opponents

They will be laughing in bars and tavrerns all across America tonight, hey did you hear Trump called other countries shit holes and did you hear once again snowflakes cried about it?

:badgrin:

MADE up or not there are millions of Americans that agree with the sentiment . I think that this issue will bolster his fans and some on the fence will say , hey TRUMP is correct ,

All it did was give one more of a 1000 examples of what a low class moron he is.
/----/ But it's OK for you to use foul language in a message board like Trump did in a meeting>

But they are not doing it because of the tax bill but because they are afraid Trump will fuck them and dump NAFTA.

Well yes, I am not representing the country I am just some Joe on a forum. When I am at work representing my company I do not use such language as it is not appropriate.

The fact that you cannot understand the difference is not surprising, but does speak volumes about you

If your at work at a blue collar job who doesn't cuss?

Hell even the cleaning lady will bitch in Spanish, who are you trying to fool?

It makes me support him even more for telling it like it is, with no PC pussification, no pandering to liberal fantasies that the 3rd world is filled with angelic saints.

I think there is a good fraction of conservatives and republicans and independents that have been holding their nose while supporting Trump. But there is a breaking point within everybody and comments like this recent one will take a fraction of people to their breaking point. Many are already well past the point and I expect they won’t be voting for him again.

I certainly don’t think he is adding to his supporters with comments like this... and I know it is strengthening the resolve of his opponents

They will be laughing in bars and tavrerns all across America tonight, hey did you hear Trump called other countries shit holes and did you hear once again snowflakes cried about it?

--------------------------------- Bear has got it correct imo . You are a perceptive guy Bear !!

YES, it’s ok!!! Are you serious with that question?! Trump is the fucking president. We can say whatever shit we want to on this board because we are representing our own individual thoughts. He is POTUS he represents our entire country and should be held to the HIGHEST standards.
/----/ Can you spare some fake outrage over this?

I don’t care about curse words. You still don’t get it do you? It was about the PEOPLE. Saying he doesn’t want people from shitholes, or 3rd world countries, or whatever you want to call them is the offensive, elitist, pompous and embarrassing part of the statement

Remember when the Right had a mass epileptic fit because Obama said the police acted stupidly?

That same crowd is now giving Trump a standing ovation for the shithole comment.

Yeah the puppets who cant understand a quote might be saying that but that’s not even close to true as I’ve pointed out. You are making up a fake controversy that you can belittle. But it’s all fake news. You know it and I know it

I laughed. I like him more. I think we have enough people as it is. Time to clamp down.

When China is strong, it'll have these countries on its side, against the US. The US won't have many friends, not enough to win a war with. You'll be China's little bitch.
------------------------------------------ you 'millenials' and your wussy kids will have to deal with that if it happens Fridgid .

--------------------------------- Bear has got it correct imo . You are a perceptive guy Bear !!
Again I’ll say it. The controversy isn’t about calling a place a shit hole. That’s fake, made up.... you understand that, right?

So those nations getting illegals or us? Why are they leaving for here cause they offer growth and opportunities? They’re fking shithole countries

by the way, I’m tired of your fking morals

Again I’ll say it. The controversy isn’t about calling a place a shit hole. That’s fake, made up.... you understand that, right?

The problem with that is these RWnuts don't see the controversy you're referring to as a controversy.

YES, it’s ok!!! Are you serious with that question?! Trump is the fucking president. We can say whatever shit we want to on this board because we are representing our own individual thoughts. He is POTUS he represents our entire country and should be held to the HIGHEST standards.
/----/ Can you spare some fake outrage over this?

I don’t care about curse words. You still don’t get it do you? It was about the PEOPLE. Saying he doesn’t want people from shitholes, or 3rd world countries, or whatever you want to call them is the offensive, elitist, pompous and embarrassing part of the statement

------------------------------------------ its YOU that doesn't get it , if TRUMP said it then TRUMP spoke the truth Slade ,

Forum List

Back