Poll: Whites And Blacks Agree That The Police Don't Treat Races Equally

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago

Finally they polled some real Americans instead of the usually Fox News retirees sitting by their phones waiting to die.

A majority of whites found police departments lacking, though not to the same degree that blacks did: 58 percent of whites said that police performed only fair or poor on racial equality, while 91 percent of blacks said the same.

John Stewart nailed it last night.

"Race is there, and it is a constant," Stewart said. "You're tired of hearing about it? Imagine how f*cking exhausting it is living it."

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/jon-stewart-ferguson
WATCH: The Jon Stewart Ferguson Segment You've Been Waiting For

"Race is there, and it is a constant," Stewart said. "You're tired of hearing about it? Imagine how f*cking exhausting it is living it."

Then move ya dope.

Pathetic Race-Baiting. Most Americans are tired of it because it's Bullshite. The Police treat people equally for the most... Equally bad.

Fine..since we're all in agreement that whites are too racist and blacks suffer horribly because of white racism, the best solution to protect them from further abuse is to separate.
Stop the hate.
Separate.

Went to get bkfast tacos this morning...saw my black neighbor in the yard...took his order...this afternoon his wife brought me a bag of CC cookies...

We shall overcome....:2up:

Finally they polled some real Americans instead of the usually Fox News retirees sitting by their phones waiting to die.

A majority of whites found police departments lacking, though not to the same degree that blacks did: 58 percent of whites said that police performed only fair or poor on racial equality, while 91 percent of blacks said the same.

Nor should they! Blacks commit rape, murder, car-jacking, robbery, HATE CRIMES and assault at a much greater rate than any of the other races! They cops should treat them differently.

Stewart is an ignorant faux news host. You know what is worse than living with police, is living without them!

Nor should they! Blacks commit rape, murder, car-jacking, robbery, HATE CRIMES and assault at a much greater rate than any of the other races! They cops should treat them differently.

Stewart is an ignorant faux news host. You know what is worse than living with police, is living without them!

I guess if you commit Rape, Murder, Car-jacking, Robbery and Hate crime against other people if you're BLACK. The left wants the cops to leave you alone!

What the hell would Liebowitz know about race? He's an insulated whitie who spends all of his time around white people but has the nerve to speak as though he knows what it is to be black. He's a fool and those who rely on his take are greater fools. I live in the 'hood. I know how it really is.

Too bad your neighbors weren't here, isn't it?
Go ahead and believe we're all the same, though.

Beaten to Death at McDonald 8217 s FrontPage Magazine
It all depends on where you live I suppose?
so the crime isn't the problem..it's where white people live that's the problem..right...If white people would just move away they wouldn't get attacked.
fuckit..I don't think so.

Let them keep up..There will be a backlash. People are getting tired of this..

Go find me ONE STORY of white people beating negro teenagers to death last week..
Go look at the "Plague of Black on White Crime" thread in the "Race" forum.
There are 40 some cases..go find me 40 cases of whites murdering/robbing/raping negroes this year.

What I am saying is that if you live in a (unforced, unplanned, naturally ) integrated middle class neighborhood you don't have problems. The integrated races have much the same goals. Not so much in the poor neighborhoods.

What I am saying is that if you live in a (unforced, unplanned, naturally ) integrated middle class neighborhood you don't have problems. The integrated races have much the same goals. Not so much in the poor neighborhoods.
and you're willing to put up with children ( or anyone else) murdered by blacks because you live in a middle class neighborhood away from the problem and you like your neighbors.
c'mon, man.
I'll bet if those were your children you wouldn't be so cavalier about sacrificing them to black crime.

and you're willing to put up with children ( or anyone else) murdered by blacks because you live in a middle class neighborhood away from the problem and you like your neighbors.
c'mon, man.
I'll bet if those were your children you wouldn't be so cavalier about sacrificing them to black crime.
Not at all...come down hard on them...shoot them as opportunity presents..but don't condemn the ones who have escaped the cycle of insanity. Be friends with them...

Fine..since we're all in agreement that whites are too racist and blacks suffer horribly because of white racism, the best solution to protect them from further abuse is to separate.
Stop the hate.
Separate.

If that were true your brain would have left your empty head years ago...

c'mon, man.
Not at all...come down hard on them...shoot them as opportunity presents..but don't condemn the ones who have escaped the cycle of insanity. Be friends with them...

Ok..but the problem is the vast majority of them are NOT like your neighbors. Just because THAT rattlesnake didn't bite you doesn't mean you should walk barefoot in the swamp.

I think we've been through this before and I'm not going to change your mind nor vice versa...but in the end this isn't a theoretical exercise.
Look at the FBI, DOJ, BJS, CDC,stats...Those aren't theoretical, either. Those are real.

30,000 white women are raped by blacks annually (average)..gee if only they'd move that wouldn't have happened to them. What kind of logic is that?

Good luck. Hope the only black people you ever have to deal with are your nice neighbors.

Forum List

Back