[POLL] The Bull Ring

Should a Bull Ring Be added?

• Yes!! Great idea!! I would love this!

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • No!! This is a stupid idea! Get outta here!!

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • I don't care, I have no interest in it.

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters
Punishment...how about loser gets to decide (before hand) what their own punishment is? THAT would be something. By your actions you could be judged.
That leads to people saying they will leave and all that nonsense. If that's left out fine, but the stupid bets of leaving are ludicrous

Ladies and Gentleman I am thinking of adding a section on the forums named the Bull Ring. It will be used for One on One Debate. Challengers can call out a member to step into the bull ring and debate them without any interference from other members.

Place your vote in the poll and any suggestions on rules and/or guidelines in the Bull Ring are much appreciated.

I'm thinking only the Challenger and Member may participate in the thread (obviously) and members aka peanut gallery CANNOT participate in the thread with the exception of "Liking" and Repping (positive/negative) posts.

How about after three pages, that is 45 posts, the peanut gallery gets to add comments? It must open up at some point or another thread on that thread will get started. It's an idea that needs fleshing out

hmmmm maybe an avatar of shame. "I was beatdown in the Bull Ring". Member has to sport it for a month lol

Ladies and Gentleman I am thinking of adding a section on the forums named the Bull Ring. It will be used for One on One Debate. Challengers can call out a member to step into the bull ring and debate them without any interference from other members.

Place your vote in the poll and any suggestions on rules and/or guidelines in the Bull Ring are much appreciated.

I'm thinking only the Challenger and Member may participate in the thread (obviously) and members aka peanut gallery CANNOT participate in the thread with the exception of "Liking" and Repping (positive/negative) posts.

How about after three pages, that is 45 posts, the peanut gallery gets to add comments? It must open up at some point or another thread on that thread will get started. It's an idea that needs fleshing out

pussy

pussy

toothless tiger

Kind of defeats the purpose don't you think? In a Bull Ring in football, two players enter and you battle it out. No one else can jump in.

Kind of defeats the purpose don't you think? In a Bull Ring in football, two players enter and you battle it out. No one else can jump in.

tap outs? It is how people win here now...they exhaust you. There has to be some kind of time limit in posts, pages, or something. No?

Forum List

Back