[POLL] The Bull Ring

Should a Bull Ring Be added?

• Yes!! Great idea!! I would love this!

Votes: 22 66.7%
  • No!! This is a stupid idea! Get outta here!!

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • I don't care, I have no interest in it.

Votes: 10 30.3%

• Total voters

cereal_killer

Platinum Member
Apr 9, 2012
Austin
Ladies and Gentleman I am thinking of adding a section on the forums named the Bull Ring. It will be used for One on One Debate. Challengers can call out a member to step into the bull ring and debate them without any interference from other members.

Place your vote in the poll and any suggestions on rules and/or guidelines in the Bull Ring are much appreciated.

I'm thinking only the Challenger and Member may participate in the thread (obviously) and members aka peanut gallery CANNOT participate in the thread with the exception of "Liking" and Repping (positive/negative) posts.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Bull Ring Outline/Rules

~ ONLY the participants are allowed to debate/participate/comment in the thread (members can "like" rebuttals/arguments and neg/pos rep debater(s) ~ 2/48 will still apply~ )
~ Debaters determine terms and/or rules of debate i.e debate can be ongoing or close on certain day etc.
~ After debate is finished the thread will be closed (applies only to debates that have a time frame attached. Participant(s) will contact staff to close thread )
~ Member/Team Challenges will be made via PM or the appropriate forum (see below)
~ Discussions on past and present debates will be made in the appropriate forum (see below)
~ Outside of participating members, the Bull Ring is READ-ONLY. Failure to comply will result in non-participating members being removed from the Bull Ring (Forum will no longer be visible to member)

*To discuss current/past debates and challenge other members/teams we can set up a sub forum (Bull Ring Call Outs and Discussions) or use the flame zone. You decide.

LOL @ #6. Maybe a poll after and take a majority vote to see who won? I agree with your ideas. No outside participation. Should also do like "tag team" or something. You know how some people like to run in groups :eusa_whistle:

What will be the punishment for the loser?

How does one decide who won? We all saw Obama's first debate and they claimed he won :)

They did? He lost that one big time.

Someone must decide and someone must suffer punishment or what is the point?

LOL @ #6. Maybe a poll after and take a majority vote to see who won? I agree with your ideas. No outside participation. Should also do like "tag team" or something. You know how some people like to run in groups :eusa_whistle:

Poll may work....no one gets punished lol.

How does one decide who won? We all saw Obama's first debate and they claimed he won :)

They did? He lost that one big time.

Someone must decide and someone must suffer punishment or what is the point?

Poll may work....no one gets punished lol.

I would be in favor of bets. Maybe even outside bets. Gosh this is why I love this place!

Remember, post up some rules. I think the ones I posted will cover it but you all may have some ones to add

Forum List

Back