Poll: Should the New York City police union be terminated?

Poll: Should the New York City police union be terminated?

• Yes

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters
My pointing out your hypocrisy on this issue has little to do with my support or lack thereof for government employee unions.

How do you know that I'm being hypocritical? Maybe I'm just trying to expose NaziCon hypocrisy regarding unions. I see a pattern of "selective" approval of unions...

Do you have the same response to teacher unions conducting equally non-violent protests as the Police union members did when they simple turned their backs on a Mayor who they felt had turned their backs on them? Did you condemn other governmental employee union members when they went as far as going to people's houses to terrify their families? If not...then you are the very essence of a hypocrite.

Teachers and most government employees aren't thugs with guns.
The FBI, the DEA, AFT, and many other government employees carry guns. Not that any have been used by the NYPD, anyway.

Yeah, but like I said: "Teachers and most government employees aren't thugs with guns."
Not that it is relevant to the conversation, anyway.

Would you support the mayor of NYC regardless of what he said?

How do you know that I'm being hypocritical? Maybe I'm just trying to expose NaziCon hypocrisy regarding unions. I see a pattern of "selective" approval of unions...

Do you have the same response to teacher unions conducting equally non-violent protests as the Police union members did when they simple turned their backs on a Mayor who they felt had turned their backs on them? Did you condemn other governmental employee union members when they went as far as going to people's houses to terrify their families? If not...then you are the very essence of a hypocrite.

The FBI, the DEA, AFT, and many other government employees carry guns. Not that any have been used by the NYPD, anyway.

Yeah, but like I said: "Teachers and most government employees aren't thugs with guns."

Certainly not. I didn't support Drag Queen Rudy Julieannie.

1251209856-giuliani_drag.jpg

Remember Scott Walker's battle with the public unions?

Remember how often we were told they should be outlawed?

Now you do. Now you remember. NOW, you RWnuts remember.

But ONLY when a union opposes a liberal do liberals go against a union.

I sure remember!

:lol:

Certainly not. I didn't support Drag Queen Rudy Julieannie.

1251209856-giuliani_drag.jpg

Then you have more in common with the NYPD than is apparent. :)

So you want to "ban" a union simply because some of it's members TURNED THEIR BACKS ON SOMEONE THEY FELT SLIGHTED BY? No violence...not even a verbal assault...simply a group making their feelings known by turning their backs on a Mayor?

Bill de Blasio is an idiot...and so are you, Lakhota!

I'm glad to hear that you support unions! Teachers and government employees appreciate your support.

My pointing out your hypocrisy on this issue has little to do with my support or lack thereof for government employee unions.

How does turning your back on a Mayor that doesn't support you...equate to being a "thug with a gun"? It's over the top rhetoric like that which led to the killing of those two police officers in NYC. The police have an almost impossible job to do and are subject to being second guessed every step of the way. Now they are being shot in the street not for what THEY have done as individuals but because they wear a uniform that people like you, Lakhota think makes them "thugs".

So now you are against protected speech?

Maybe you should speak out against people holding up traffic and stopping people from making a living. THAT is way worse than a silent protest of turning a back to someone.

Maybe you should speak out against people holding up traffic and stopping people from making a living. THAT is way worse than a silent protest of turning a back to someone.

Try that shit with your boss and see what happens. Well, in your case, turning your back on the welfare office probably wouldn't matter much.

Try that shit with your boss and see what happens. Well, in your case, turning your back on the welfare office probably wouldn't matter much.

I don't have a boss. Unlike you I can actually work for myself.

Those cops were off duty they had no obligation to listen to Di Blah Blah.

He wasn't issuing any direct orders to any officer and they certainly have the right to show a formal protest.

But I guess you're only for protests when they involve looting and stopping traffic so people can't get to work so they can fulfill their obligations.

I think that's because the only work you do is walking to the mail box to get your government cheese.

They protested by turning their backs, and Ive heard it called by some a powerful message. Hey well, they didnt loot and burn things. So your against peaceful protests now? People have the right to peaceful protest without being punished for it, whether to agree with the opinion is irrelevant. Why terminate the union?
Thats the kind of action taken by dictators and tyrants. You may be at home living in North Korea

He wasn't issuing any direct orders to any officer and they certainly have the right to show a formal protest.

But I guess you're only for protests when they involve looting and stopping traffic so people can't get to work so they can fulfill their obligations.

I think that's because the only work you do is walking to the mail box to get your government cheese.

My cheese is direct-deposited.

My cheese is direct-deposited.

So you don't even have to get off your half acre ass.

Why am I not surprised

Of course Democrats will refuse to accept police union contributions comes the next election cycle, right?

Why should they? Democrats also support police - just not the thugs.

I thought they were all racists who want to shoot innocent blacks.

Duh, who told you that, little finger boy?

That's what all your Democrat heroes have been saying: Obama, Al Sharpton, DiBlasio, Jay Nixon, yada, yada, yada.

They protested by turning their backs, and Ive heard it called by some a powerful message. Hey well, they didnt loot and burn things. So your against peaceful protests now? People have the right to peaceful protest without being punished for it, whether to agree with the opinion is irrelevant. Why terminate the union?
Thats the kind of action taken by dictators and tyrants. You may be at home living in North Korea

Why terminate the union? Because the union protects these union police thugs. Like the PBA union president saying Mayor de Blasio has "blood on his hands".

Frank Serpico says it best:

The people want justice, and they need justice. And the police are supposed to be protecting their civil rights

Why would a kid in the inner city call a cop? When I was growing up, my mother would say "Any problem, call a cop." He would show up and assess the problem, and you wouldn't become the victim.

I want to be clear. I'm not talking about all police. There are plenty of good police, and I hear from them on a daily basis.

But the police are becoming our enemy, and society is becoming the enemy of the police.

Somebody with clear, objective and impartial thinking needs to come to their senses and find a solution.

Corruption-busting former NYPD Detective Frank Serpico, whose exploits were made into a best-selling book and a movie with Al Pacino, retired from the force in 1972.

Serpico: Incidents like Eric Garner's death drive wedge between police and society

So you want to "ban" a union simply because some of it's members TURNED THEIR BACKS ON SOMEONE THEY FELT SLIGHTED BY? No violence...not even a verbal assault...simply a group making their feelings known by turning their backs on a Mayor?

Bill de Blasio is an idiot...and so are you, Lakhota!

I'm glad to hear that you support unions! Teachers and government employees appreciate your support.

hey chief....you got that example yet?.....no?....your ball hasnt fallen yet?.....ok ill give you more time....try going for a walk....

Forum List

Back