Poll: Should the New York City police union be terminated?

Poll: Should the New York City police union be terminated?

• Yes

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • No

Votes: 28 90.3%

• Total voters

Oh figures this is ONE UNION you are against because they are opposing your liberal darling DeBlasio!

You are so obvious it's not even funny.

Can't have the police standing in solidarity against a liberal mayor!

Other liberals, AT LEAST, would not be so obvious, but I could count on YOU to go there!

:lol:

They need to go on strike until the Communist Mayor de Blasio resigns. It would probably take less than a week. They should get started immediately. Time is of the essence.
The police can't go on strike. They can have Blue Flu and call in sick. The can have slowdowns where they delay going to crime scenes. They just can't go on strike.

Terminate police union in NYC and there will be another Detroit, tout de suite.
Do it now! Teach the New York fucking voters a lesson.

no kidding. Leave it to the Fascist in the Progressive party to turn on ONE of it's own they championed for (Unions) for Disrespecting the Dear Comrade, DeBasio.

People should take NOTE of what will happen when you put these people IN POWER over YOU

So you want to "ban" a union simply because some of it's members TURNED THEIR BACKS ON SOMEONE THEY FELT SLIGHTED BY? No violence...not even a verbal assault...simply a group making their feelings known by turning their backs on a Mayor?

Bill de Blasio is an idiot...and so are you, Lakhota!

I'm glad to hear that you support unions! Teachers and government employees appreciate your support.

My pointing out your hypocrisy on this issue has little to do with my support or lack thereof for government employee unions.

So you want to "ban" a union simply because some of it's members TURNED THEIR BACKS ON SOMEONE THEY FELT SLIGHTED BY? No violence...not even a verbal assault...simply a group making their feelings known by turning their backs on a Mayor?

I'm glad to hear that you support unions! Teachers and government employees appreciate your support.

My pointing out your hypocrisy on this issue has little to do with my support or lack thereof for government employee unions.

How do you know that I'm being hypocritical? Maybe I'm just trying to expose NaziCon hypocrisy regarding unions. I see a pattern of "selective" approval of unions...

Sooo, are hypocrite NaziCons now FOR unions after they were AGAINST them? Interesting...

Or, are they only FOR those unions that fit their NaziCon agenda?
1. what is a 'NaziCon'?

2. are there any hereabouts? and, if 'yes', whom?

3. in what way are they being hypocritical?

4. is it not possible to support a Union in some matters and to not support a Union in others?

The world is not black-and-white, but full of grey.

If I agree with what you are saying or doing in connection with issue A, then I would probably support you with respect to issue A.

If I disagree with what you are saying or doing in connection with issue B, then I would probably not support you with respect to issue B.

Does this diversity of support make me a hypocrite?

Nope.

It means that I am doling-out my support to you selectively.. discriminately... intelligently... on an issue-by-issue basis... not as a blanket measure.

The way most grown-ups do things.

The way the Real World works.
what is a 'NaziCon'?
a NaziCon is ANYONE who Lakota doesnt agree with.....
Since nazi is liberal ideology, it doesn't make sense to say nazicon.

How do you know that I'm being hypocritical? Maybe I'm just trying to expose NaziCon hypocrisy regarding unions. I see a pattern of "selective" approval of unions...

Do you have the same response to teacher unions conducting equally non-violent protests as the Police union members did when they simple turned their backs on a Mayor who they felt had turned their backs on them? Did you condemn other governmental employee union members when they went as far as going to people's houses to terrify their families? If not...then you are the very essence of a hypocrite.

What Deblasio needs to do is create another police unit loyal to him and then have them round up the NYPD In middle of the night......and disappear them......for the good of the people of course.

Do you have the same response to teacher unions conducting equally non-violent protests as the Police union members did when they simple turned their backs on a Mayor who they felt had turned their backs on them? Did you condemn other governmental employee union members when they went as far as going to people's houses to terrify their families? If not...then you are the very essence of a hypocrite.

Teachers and most government employees aren't thugs with guns.

The FBI, the DEA, AFT, and many other government employees carry guns. Not that any have been used by the NYPD, anyway.

The FBI, the DEA, AFT, and many other government employees carry guns. Not that any have been used by the NYPD, anyway.

Yeah, but like I said: "Teachers and most government employees aren't thugs with guns."

Forum List

Back