Poll: Sharp erosion in Clinton support among Democratic women

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
But I thought Hillary had women in the bag because, you know, vaginas.

The numbers in a new Washington Post-ABC News poll are an alarm siren: Where 71 percent of Democratic-leaning female voters said in July that they expected to vote for Clinton, only 42 percent do now, a drop of 29 percentage points in eight weeks.

The numbers in a new Washington Post-ABC News poll are an alarm siren: Where 71 percent of Democratic-leaning female voters said in July that they expected to vote for Clinton, only 42 percent do now, a drop of 29 percentage points in eight weeks.

News flash: Some vaginas are capable of an intelligent though. Frankly, I encouraged by this thread. Anything that suggests that maniac won't make it into office gives me hope. Whether it is accurate or not, we'll see. It's a given that this country, as screwed up as it currently is, will install a woman as Chief Commander following a no good ******.

News flash: Some vaginas are capable of an intelligent though. Frankly, I encouraged by this thread. Anything that suggests that maniac won't make it into office gives me hope. Whether it is accurate or not, we'll see. It's a given that this country, as screwed up as it currently is, will install a woman as Chief Commander following a no good ******.
I think women unlike the Negro want to leave a better legacy in the oval office. Women have a future in politics and throwing it away for a one time shot is stupid.

They want truth and honesty in their legacy and I for one applaud them for that.

hiLIARy is looking more and more evitable.

Stat will be by soon to let us know how "wrong" the poll is.....:rofl:
well don't 70% of all white women see Hillary as 70-per-cent male?
Rexx have you come to terms and accepted that Hillary does not wipe?
yes, but if Hillary doesnt wipe, what does she do in her spare time?
Plays house with Huma..............................

Dude don't you know anything?

Huma must be washing her hands 12 times a day if she is feeling up Hillary all the time.

Huma must be washing her hands 12 times a day if she is feeling up Hillary all the time.
i am worried about that 4 foot tall scronny anthony wiener,,,i wonder if Hillary either ate him,,or maybe shoved him up somewhere.

i am worried about that 4 foot tall scronny anthony wiener,,,i wonder if Hillary either ate him,,or maybe shoved him up somewhere.
what im getting at is that i havent seen Weiner in ages.

Neither has Hillary...

Neither has Hillary...
well Hillary looks like shes always hungry, maybe the day came when she was starving, Little Anthony was in her office, then Hillary ran to the fridge and grabbed a large bottle of A1 and had a quick lunch.

Neither has Hillary...
well Hillary looks like shes always hungry, maybe the day came when she was starving, Little Anthony was in her office, then Hillary ran to the fridge and grabbed a large bottle of A1 and had a quick lunch.
maybe this is why every 2/3 weeks, a petite intern goes missing.

I just ran across this. she's doing so bad her lapdogs are afraid to show it. they know she'll tear them apart. or have a hit put out them for speaking badly about her... lol . that's why you can't TRUST these lamestream medias for the truth

SNip:
ABC on Sunday and Monday hid the damaging details of its own poll, minimizing Hillary Clinton's plunging popularity. Instead, World News and Good Morning America shifted the focus to Donald Trump and his continued surge. Clinton's "dramatic" fall appeared only on ABCNews.com. It was left to competitors CBS This Morning and NBC’s Today to probe the numbers.

With an on-screen graphic crediting ABC, CBS This Morning co-host Charlie Rose explained, “Only 42 percent of Democrats in the national poll are backing her now. In July, 63 percent said they wanted her to be the party's nominee.” He added that “a majority of Americans disapprove of the way Clinton has handled the e-mail controversy.”

On NBC’s Today, Sheinelle Jones referenced ABC's results and announced that the network’s survey “shows [Clinton's] support among Democrats nationwide dropping 21 points since July when the story broke about her e-mails.”

Good Morning America’s Stephanopoulos did allow that Clinton is “dropping fast,” but there was no mention of the 20 point plunge.

all of it here
- See more at: ABC Hides Details of Its Own Poll Showing Terrible News for Hillary

I just ran across this. she's doing so bad her lapdogs are afraid to show it. they know she'll tear them apart. or have a hit put out them for speaking badly about her... lol . that's why you can't TRUST these lamestream medias for the truth

SNip:
ABC on Sunday and Monday hid the damaging details of its own poll, minimizing Hillary Clinton's plunging popularity. Instead, World News and Good Morning America shifted the focus to Donald Trump and his continued surge. Clinton's "dramatic" fall appeared only on ABCNews.com. It was left to competitors CBS This Morning and NBC’s Today to probe the numbers.

With an on-screen graphic crediting ABC, CBS This Morning co-host Charlie Rose explained, “Only 42 percent of Democrats in the national poll are backing her now. In July, 63 percent said they wanted her to be the party's nominee.” He added that “a majority of Americans disapprove of the way Clinton has handled the e-mail controversy.”

On NBC’s Today, Sheinelle Jones referenced ABC's results and announced that the network’s survey “shows [Clinton's] support among Democrats nationwide dropping 21 points since July when the story broke about her e-mails.”

Good Morning America’s Stephanopoulos did allow that Clinton is “dropping fast,” but there was no mention of the 20 point plunge.

all of it here
- See more at: ABC Hides Details of Its Own Poll Showing Terrible News for Hillary
and to add to that, she has the personality of a turnip. thats why she has to hire actors/losers to show up at her campaigns of 100-200 people.

SNip:

all of it here
and to add to that, she has the personality of a turnip. thats why she has to hire actors/losers to show up at her campaigns of 100-200 people.

they need to find a double to stand in for her. dear gawd the woman is so stuck up. she doesn't have the corn cob, she has the whole stalk and boring as hell. but one thing she shows when she want's is she can be a nasty witch. some of the things that have come from her mouth. if she had a man on the street.
she's as nasty as that man (Obama) that spit on her and helped in kicking to the curb the last time she ran for President. You would think she would have learned something from that. but no.

Forum List

Back