Poll: Rush Limbaugh--Hannity--Savage--Levin. A question to their audiences?

For future Ratings & Profit--which President would work best for Rush Limbaugh?

• Hillary Clinton

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • Republican Nominee

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
"REPUBLICANS"

Lol the battle cry of the sycophants...

In the 55 years of my life there have been two years when the nation had a majority of Americans in its legislature. From 1994 - 96.

Those Americans brought a plan that rested in the defining principles and managed to reduce spending of a rancid Prog to within that budgeted for that period. Such was the success of that legislature that it forced that degenerate Prog to announce to the world that: "The era of big government is OVER".

You'll hear the Left brag incessantly on the consequences of that conservative legislature when they bray about "Clinton balanced the budget".

Of course Clinton had nothing to do with balancing anything. The budget was balanced despite the Marxist fuck... Not due to it.

But that is why the cult chronically bleats about REPUBLICANS... because throughout the 20th century except for those two years... Republicans have been a carbon copy of the Left.

The Left sucks...So does the Right.
But to different people in different ways.
Either way, the Middle loses.

It would be nice if a Conservative actually paid attention to Rush every now and then.
Rehearse after me..."The Free Market will work it out. The Free Market will work it out. The Free Market will work it out. The Free Market will work it out., etc.., etc..., etc..."

why do conservatives have to listen to Rush? because you say so?????
No, because THEY say they do but they don't.
They tune in and use him like White Noise then they say he's their Messiah even when he's a complete hypocrite.
It would be nice if a Conservative actually paid attention to Rush every now and then.
Rehearse after me..."The Free Market will work it out. The Free Market will work it out. The Free Market will work it out. The Free Market will work it out., etc.., etc..., etc..."

They tune in and use him like White Noise then they say he's their Messiah even when he's a complete hypocrite.
ROFLMNAO. This Buffoon is helpless.

Ad hominem...some facts would help your case if you had one.
No.. It's not. But in fairness to you, as a member of the intellectually less fortunate, there's no way that you could possibly know why it's not.

Wait, does that mean every time you fail to sustain your argument you've been....conceding?

that would make you a major league conceder leftard

Are you still butt hurt about how I made you abandon your every argument in the Kasich thread?

I did you a favor. Your argument was awful. Encouraging you let it die and try and change the topic was the kindest thing I could have done for you?

but you didn't idiot. I embarrassed you and everybody knows it

Laughing...that's why you abandoned your arguments and refused to even discuss Kasich, the OP, the republican party, the conservative movement, far right policy, public support for it.....any of your arguments. And predictably fled to bizarre red herrings about 'leftists' and 'capitalism'.

You're easy, Bed. Your tell is when you try desperately to change the topic. And you already blinked.

you're a loser and everybody knows it. youcried like a baby about things you were guilty of; like going off topic

that's why you're going to keep crying now

I'm the one that proved my points with evidence. You're the one who ignored the polls, made up excuses to ignore the evidence, and then abandoned your every argument. Refusing to even discuss the OP.

And I'm the one that made you run.

You're gonna remember that.

ROFLMNAO. This Buffoon is helpless.

Ad hominem...some facts would help your case if you had one.
No.. It's not. But in fairness to you, as a member of the intellectually less fortunate, there's no way that you could possibly know why it's not.

Coming from a guy who said he pays attention to Rush and couldn't tell me what Rush was talking about...

A question to Rush Limbaugh, Shawn Hannity, Mike Savage & Mark Levin, etc. audiences?

Over the years we have heard all about these "Obscene profit" breaks. So my question & poll is: How in the heck are the ring wing radio talk show hosts going to keep up with these OBSCENE profits if Hillary Clinton loses the election? Limbaugh has been blasting her for at least 20 years, non-stop. Who in the heck is he going to be able to talk about if there is a Republican President--& Hillary Clinton is out of the political scene?

Maybe this is why they are all PROMOTING a candidate in Donald Trump, that has absolutely no chance of winning the White House. After he's gone--they'll move to another far right wing candidate that has no chance either, then another, then another--all the way up until the nomination.

Their profits come from the Establishment & Rino groupies who they have to keep at a certain level of hysteria to keep those profits rolling in. A Republican in the oval office--spells a calmer atmosphere and it's going to get real booooring on their radio shows. Those radios are going to get turned off, meaning OBSCENE profits turn into Piddly profits.

This is what happens when you have political discourse associated with RATINGS & MONEY.

Rush_Limbaugh_by_Ian_Marsden.jpg

Either you know how to entertain an audience or you don't. I don't see how election results change this fact.

The best thing the left had as a tool was Jon Stewart, and now he is gone.

A question to Rush Limbaugh, Shawn Hannity, Mike Savage & Mark Levin, etc. audiences?

Over the years we have heard all about these "Obscene profit" breaks. So my question & poll is: How in the heck are the ring wing radio talk show hosts going to keep up with these OBSCENE profits if Hillary Clinton loses the election? Limbaugh has been blasting her for at least 20 years, non-stop. Who in the heck is he going to be able to talk about if there is a Republican President--& Hillary Clinton is out of the political scene?

Maybe this is why they are all PROMOTING a candidate in Donald Trump, that has absolutely no chance of winning the White House. After he's gone--they'll move to another far right wing candidate that has no chance either, then another, then another--all the way up until the nomination.

Their profits come from the Establishment & Rino groupies who they have to keep at a certain level of hysteria to keep those profits rolling in. A Republican in the oval office--spells a calmer atmosphere and it's going to get real booooring on their radio shows. Those radios are going to get turned off, meaning OBSCENE profits turn into Piddly profits.

This is what happens when you have political discourse associated with RATINGS & MONEY.

Either you know how to entertain an audience or you don't. I don't see how election results change this fact.

So true... Jon Stewart was a tool and I see no evidence to suggest that he's anything but such.. To this day.

For those who actually WATCHED John Stewart, he was equally critical of both Parties.
But beware lest an equal opportunity critic of both parties criticize the REPUBLICANS.
THEN they're a TOOL!

only republicans borrow from china ...

ROFLMNAO!

You can NOT make this crap up!

Only Republicans borrow from China and brag about how logical it is.
It's always interesting to watch ideologues chop concepts into little sound bites to warp the original message.

Ideologues CAN make this crap up!

My goodness... You cannot catch a break. It's like your ignorance is just sitting there waiting on you to speak, where upon it commences to fuck you, mercilessly.

Here's how it happened this time:

American principle does not represent an ideology. Such is philosophy.

Conservatives are adherents to American philosophy. Which rests in immutable natural law. Thus it is not subject to the Addle-minded whimsy of populism... .

See how that works?

ROFLMNAO!

It's always interesting to watch ideologues chop concepts into little sound bites to warp the original message.

My goodness... You cannot catch a break. It's like your ignorance is just sitting there waiting on you to speak, where upon it commences to fuck you, mercilessly.

Conservatives are adherents to American philosophy. Which rests in immutable natural law. This is not subject to the Addle-minded whimsy of populism... .

See how that works?

America is NOT to build a Military based upon borrowing from a potential non-ally.
See how that works?
The FF would have had a coronary seeing GW in action.

Thanks for admitting you are giving an opinion of someone you never watched.

The thing I enjoy most about the Progs, is how consistently they PROUDLY display the idiosyncratic belief or impression that they firmly maintain despite such being contradicted by reality and rational argument, which is typically recognized as a symptom of mental disorder.

But hey... the obama cult is what one should reasonably expect from a group of idiots that get their news from:

Comedy Central!

Thanks for admitting you are giving an opinion of someone you never watched.

The thing I enjoy most about the Progs, is how consistently they PROUDLY display the idiosyncratic belief or impression that they firmly maintain despite such being contradicted by reality and rational argument, which is typically recognized as a symptom of mental disorder

But hey... the obama cult is what one should reasonably expect from a group of idiots that get their news from:

Comedy Central!

I hate Obama and I knew from the moment I heard his name that Wall Street had bought him.
Lots of things I have been discussing since GW's 1st term came to overt fruition upon the Housing Bubble bursting and now that "RINO" Trump is talking about it also.
By the way, EVERY Candidate last night was saying the same things I'm saying now.

It works for Rush either way, when Dem's lose their heads explode and they freak out for years and Rush has a hey day with that material. The Al Gore loss was hilarious. If Dem's win well they are failure factories and prolific liars, plus the hypocrisy goes to 10. Its win/win for Rush he can't lose.

The point I am trying to make, is Rush Limbaugh and the others actually promoting a Hillary Clinton win--by supporting candidates that cannot win the White House.

It's no secret that all of them have been throwing Trump rallies on their shows since he announced.

Trump is polling at a NEGATIVE 51% with a 65% no like opinion of very large voting block in this country--LATINO'S. It's virtually impossible for him to win the White house with these numbers. Historically since Reagan, the GOP nominee has to capture at least 34.5% of this group to win. Yet they continue to promote him. Ask yourselves why is that.

I think it has a lot to do with future $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Hillary Clinton as POTUS would be an much more exciting, outrageous topic of conversation for the next 4 to 8 years--than any of the other 14 Republican nominees.

Big Surprise: Hispanic Voters Can’t Stand Donald Trump

Perhaps you should brush up on the Limbaugh show.

Some time ago when Bush and the Republicans were in power, the liberals wanted to create their own leftist Rush Limbaugh. Rush laughed because he openly explained why they couldn't.

He said "what liberals don't realize is that THEY are the entertainment on my show. We play audio clips, video clips, transcripts, all liberal talking points, and liberals can't do that with conservatives. It's just not humorous."

A couple days ago, Rush spent the entire show bashing Congressional Republicans for the budget they planned on passing. You see it doesn't matter who is in power. If Democrats are in power, they are mostly liberal Democrats. If Republicans are in power, we have plenty of RINO's for Rush to bash. It doesn't matter.

Until Rush decides to retire, he will be with us for a long, long time regardless who is President, leading Congress, or leading the Senate. If we end up with a Republican President and we keep leadership of the houses, Rush will still be number one and have plenty to talk about.

ROFLMNAO!

Conservatives are adherents to American philosophy. Which rests in immutable natural law. This is not subject to the Addle-minded whimsy of populism... .

See how that works?

America is NOT to build a Military based upon borrowing from a potential non-ally.
See how that works?
The FF would have had a coronary seeing GW in action.

for the life of me I cant understand why ignorant losers like his one are allowed to post

Forum List

Back