POLL: Party Conventions Suck; They're Corny And Only Incite And Divide The People Further...

Party Conventions Suck

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pretty boring repetitive stuff in my opinion. And in the end, they only serve to incite and divide. What do you think?
That if Trump had any chance of winning you’d think the conventions were terrific.

Oh no, i think both Democrat and Republican Conventions are awful events. They're only designed to incite and divide. And no one says anything that hasn't been said at all other previous Conventions.

Ya get that ole tired 'Jobs, Education, American Dream' speech over & over again. Been done way too many times before. So corny and stale. I don't watch em. However if i do decide to watch anyone speak, it will be Trump. He at least says something. He's interesting.

Last edited:
Pretty boring repetitive stuff in my opinion. And in the end, they only serve to incite and divide. What do you think?

It's boring and repetitive because they are talking to themselves, patting each other on the back and breaking out the pom-poms. It's useless for most of us.

I don't get the concept of protesting them either. What a waste of time.

Yeah, way too long. Just nominate the Candidate, let them give an acceptance speech, and then wrap it up. No one says anything at these Conventions that hasn't already been said at many many previous Conventions. Although i will say, Trump could change that up a bit. He can be pretty interesting.

Gotta say, i'm pretty surprised this poll is tied. Folks actually enjoy the Conventions? Crazy.

It's boring and repetitive because they are talking to themselves, patting each other on the back and breaking out the pom-poms. It's useless for most of us.

Yeah, way too long. Just nominate the Candidate, let them give an acceptance speech, and then wrap it up. No one says anything at these Conventions that hasn't already been said at many many previous Conventions. Although i will say, Trump could change that up a bit. He can be pretty interesting.
It's to pump up all the party activists who will be knocking on doors and handing out leaflets between now and November. Give 'em some ammunition. Before social media and 24 hour news, it served more of a purpose.

It's to pump up all the party activists who will be knocking on doors and handing out leaflets between now and November. Give 'em some ammunition. Before social media and 24 hour news, it served more of a purpose.

Interesting point. To me, it's all about 'If you don't vote for us, your life is gonna fall apart.' I think the Conventions go over the top on fear and hate.

Interesting point. To me, it's all about 'If you don't vote for us, your life is gonna fall apart.' I think the Conventions go over the top on fear and hate.

Spot On.

Spot On.

Thanks.

Man, if i have to hear that ole stale 'American Dream, Jobs, Education' speech one more time.

Can't the dimwits come up with anything original?

However, i do have to say Trump did deliver a somewhat interesting original speech.

Well, did they incite and divide the People enough? Probably. I'm glad they're over. Good riddance.

I'm OK with division but you are right about party conventions. They take way to long and are kind of boring. Just get to the point!

Forum List

Back