POLL: Party Conventions Suck; They're Corny And Only Incite And Divide The People Further...

Party Conventions Suck

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Pretty boring repetitive stuff in my opinion. And in the end, they only serve to incite and divide. What do you think?

Very much so...They keep people arguing so we don't pay attention to how they are screwing us.. If you step aside and watch, it is so obvious.

Yeah, it's all incitement. Just nominate the Candidate already. It isn't necessary to drag it out for 4 days. Nominate the Candidate, let them give an acceptance speech, and then move onto November.

Very much so...They keep people arguing so we don't pay attention to how they are screwing us.. If you step aside and watch, it is so obvious.

Yeah, it's all incitement. Just nominate the Candidate already. It isn't necessary to drag it out for 4 days. Nominate the Candidate, let them give an acceptance speech, and then move onto November.

These conventions are used to light the fire under the political parties get everyone riled up . So I can see that point as well.

These conventions are used to light the fire under the political parties get everyone riled up . So I can see that point as well.

Good point. They feel incitement and division motivates the Sheeple to get out and vote. And they could be right. People do love to hate something or someone.

Pretty boring repetitive stuff in my opinion. And in the end, they only serve to incite and divide. What do you think?
You don't understand advertising or propaganda very good then since that's what you "think".

The GOP has 7 days to push their inferior goods (Trump) onto the US market, especially in the swing states where they are very vulnerable to losing the upcoming election to Hillary.

In terms of a report card so far, they have made two major gaffs already.

First, they squelched the voices of the Never Trump movement.

Second, Melania gave that useless plagiarized speech.

not a speaker, including children, that actually gave any reason at all, gave Trump's qualifications to be President or to vote for Trump... it was all about Hillary, not introducing Trump as the nominee...

sure, the children love their daddy... but as Scripture tells us, ''even a Murderer, loves their mother''...

Awwwwww. Poor nutbags don't like the way the RNC is going...so they immediately attack conventions.

This particular convention is inciting divisiveness. It is one fear-mongering fool after another telling America how bad things are when things aren't really that bad.

That message cannot win.

Therefore, the nutbags are uptight about conventions.

It's boring and repetitive because they are talking to themselves, patting each other on the back and breaking out the pom-poms. It's useless for most of us.

I don't get the concept of protesting them either. What a waste of time.

Stay classy, my friends!

It's the largest gathering of protest groups and the largest gathering of police since the beginning of the Republican National Convention.

Activists from Black Lives Matter, Westboro Baptist Church and the KKK were in the square and, at one time, were said to be throwing urine at each other.

Activists clash during RNC protests
Mac, the protesters are being watched closer than a junior high field trip to D.C. Particularly considering that it's full moon, I'm so glad things have been relatively peaceful. I like what Chief Williams said, "If you have a cause where you need to hide your face, you probably need a different cause." Words to live by.

You don't understand advertising or propaganda very good then since that's what you "think".

The GOP has 7 days to push their inferior goods (Trump) onto the US market, especially in the swing states where they are very vulnerable to losing the upcoming election to Hillary.

In terms of a report card so far, they have made two major gaffs already.

First, they squelched the voices of the Never Trump movement.

Second, Melania gave that useless plagiarized speech.

Speeches are way overrated. They're the same speeches they've been giving at Conventions all throughout time. "American Dream, Education, Jobs". Blah Blah Blah. No originality at all. I don't watch em. However, i will probably watch Trump speak. He at least says something. He's interesting.

Stay classy, my friends!

It's the largest gathering of protest groups and the largest gathering of police since the beginning of the Republican National Convention.

Activists from Black Lives Matter, Westboro Baptist Church and the KKK were in the square and, at one time, were said to be throwing urine at each other.

Activists clash during RNC protests
Mac, the protesters are being watched closer than a junior high field trip to D.C. Particularly considering that it's full moon, I'm so glad things have been relatively peaceful. I like what Chief Williams said, "If you have a cause where you need to hide your face, you probably need a different cause." Words to live by.
The lack of violence sure as hell has been a relief....

Forum List

Back