Poll on where Biden is taking the country: 71% say wrong track.

LOL!! You can say that. That's the official talking point.
I find it hard to believe that even you can believe what you're saying.

We both know WTF Pedo Joe was referring to.
biden-daughter-molest-jpg.754644

LOL

What talking point, ya putz? The article you posted Saud nothing about his daughter because it wasn't about his daughter.

face-palm-gif.278959

Nope, they include only likely voters in those polls. And again, likely voters lean right for the aforementioned reasons.

pollsters ask a series of questions to determine who is a likely voter, Simp.

Age has nothing to do with it.

pollsters ask a series of questions to determine who is a likely voter, Simp.

Age has nothing to do with it.

LOL

Oh look, the USMB's dumbfuck is scribbling again.

Dumbfuck...

For political surveys, census bureau data provides a starting point and a series of screening questions are used to determine likely voters. The questions involve voting history, interest in the current campaign, and likely voting intentions.

Well, Dumbfuck? On average, who is more likely to have more voting history? A 25 year old or a 65 year old?

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??

LOL

Oh look, the USMB's dumbfuck is scribbling again.

Dumbfuck...

For political surveys, census bureau data provides a starting point and a series of screening questions are used to determine likely voters. The questions involve voting history, interest in the current campaign, and likely voting intentions.

Well, Dumbfuck? On average, who is more likely to have more voting history? A 25 year old or a 65 year old?

Ever??
Thanks for confirming my post.

They ask a series of questions to determine interest, intentions, and voting history.

A 22 year old Who says he has voted three times is a more likely voter than a 65 year old who says he has voted 3 times, Simp.

My god you are stupid.

Wrong!
The U.S. is a mirror reflection of El Presidente......CHAOS AND WEAKNESS!!

Bullshit. Then explain how Biden has an average disapproval rating of 51.5% if 71% think he's taking us in the wrong direction? You think 44% approve of the job he's doing while at the same time, think he taking us in the wrong direction? Clearly, there are other factors in the responses to that question.

Bullshit. Then explain how Biden has an average disapproval rating of 51.5% if 71% think he's taking us in the wrong direction? You think 44% approve of the job he's doing while at the same time, think he taking us in the wrong direction? Clearly, there are other factors in the responses to that question.

Sippy Cup is batting below average, currently.
So shove your 51.1% up your colon to keep your gerbil company.

Thanks for confirming my post.

They ask a series of questions to determine interest, intentions, and voting history.

A 22 year old Who says he has voted three times is a more likely voter than a 65 year old who says he has voted 3 times, Simp.

My god you are stupid.

A 21 year old has never voted in a presidential election. A 25 year old, at most, could have voted in only one.

And including midterms is even worse for you as younger people are less likely to vote in those than older people.

Ever??

Sippy Cup is batting below average, currently.
So shove your 51.1% up your colon to keep your gerbil company.

LOLOL

Your perverted fantasies aside, I accept your surrender as you prove incapable of refuting my post.

A 21 year old has never voted in a presidential election. A 25 year old, at most, could have voted in only one.

And including midterms is even worse for you as younger people are less likely to vote in those than older people.

Ever??
Dude turns 18 in time to vote in 2016. Votes two years later in 2018, then again in 2020.

He may be 23. Funny how you are relegated to arguing minutia bullshit once I proved you are a lying sack of shit moron.

They ask a series of questions. Age doesnt matter, Fuckwit.

Ever??
I voted in my first Presidential election at 18, Moron.

second at 22.

Fuck you are dumb

No surrender.
You posted current inaccurate nonsense by using an overall average that is not representative of NOW.

LOL

I posted Biden's latest approval/disapproval ratings to show not everyone blames Biden for taking the country in the wrong direction according to the latest direction of the country polls.

And rather than show the forum why his job approval doesn't match the direction of tbe country poll you shared your own fantasies about gerbils up peoples' asses.

That's a surrender. Which I graciously accepted.

tenor.gif

LOL

I posted Biden's latest approval/disapproval ratings to show not everyone blames Biden for taking the country in the wrong direction according to the latest direction of the country polls.

And rather than show the forum why his job approval doesn't match the direction of tbe country poll you shared your own fantasies about gerbils up peoples' asses.

That's a surrender. Which I graciously accepted.

tenor.gif

You're entitled to your delusions.

Carry on, Bidenista....

Dude turns 18 in time to vote in 2016. Votes two years later in 2018, then again in 2020.

He may be 23. Funny how you are relegated to arguing minutia bullshit once I proved you are a lying sack of shit moron.

They ask a series of questions. Age doesnt matter, Fuckwit.

LOL

By minutia bullshit, you mean pointing out how 21 year olds (and younger) could never have voted in a presidential election and at most, 22-25 year Olds could have voted in just 1. 26-29, only twice. And how older folks are more likely to vote in midterms.

LOL

By minutia bullshit, you mean pointing out how 21 year olds (and younger) could never have voted in a presidential election and at most, 22-25 year Olds could have voted in just 1. 26-29, only twice. And how older folks are more likely to vote in midterms.
I laid out the time line for you, Halfwit.

I guess I can’t dumb it down to your level.

Saying "she was 12 and I was 30" makes no sense unless its about Ashley

View attachment 754871

Yeah, if you're retarded. Are you?

He said, "she was 12 and I was 30."

That makes him 18 years older than the woman he was actually talking about.

But Joe is 80 and Ashley is 41. That makes him 39 years older than his daughter.

So really, what makes no sense, is to think he was talking about his daughter when he said that. :cuckoo:

You're entitled to your delusions.

Carry on, Bidenista....

LOL

Delusions are thinking 71% blame Biden for taking us in the wrong direction when only 51.5% disapprove of the job he's doing.

Forum List

Back