Poll on where Biden is taking the country: 71% say wrong track.

Why are Americans dissatisfied with the direction of the country?

Covid
Inflation
Gas Prices
Petty bickering in Washington

Republicans celebrate at point the finger at Dems.
Last November showed voters didn’t buy that
Covid is over....Xiden said so
yes...inflation and the economy...thanks Xiden and the demafasicst agenda...they have been the ones in charge

Nobody is celebrating the horror caused by Xiden and company

Last Nov? When the GOP got 3 million more votes and gave the GOP the House? Ok....yeah I agree.

That has absolutely nothing to do with his daughter.
Do you not even know what I asked you about??
LOL!! You can say that. That's the official talking point.
I find it hard to believe that even you can believe what you're saying.

We both know WTF Pedo Joe was referring to.
biden-daughter-molest-jpg.754644

Trump never cracked 50 percent approval as President and struggled to remain above 40 percent

Most importantly, Trump also never won the popular vote
Clinton never won the popular vote. Did you have a point, Troll?

So, let me get this straight...importing less oil while exporting oil more means we are more dependent on foreign oil?

That is some world class spinning!

Well done
I’m not doing any spinning. Higher prices reflect the dependency. If it were purely based on net imports vs net exports ABSENT over regulation and restrictions, then you would be correct.

I’m not doing any spinning. Higher prices reflect the dependency. If it were purely based on net imports vs net exports ABSENT over regulation and restrictions, then you would be correct.

If prices reflect the dependency, then we were no less dependent in 2020 when prices fell like a rock and our president had to threaten other countries to slash production to save our oil companies from oblivion

One can win the popular vote without cracking 50%.

How can you not know this?
The popular votes are the total votes for all candidates. To win that you need 50% +1.

you are confusing the most votes with winning a majority of the votes, Simp.

The popular votes are the total votes for all candidates. To win that you need 50% +1.

No. To win you need one more than your opponent.

All that is required to win the popular vote is plurality

you are confusing the most votes with winning a majority of the votes, Simp.

I am not the one confused here.

No. To win you need one more than your opponent.

All that is required to win the popular vote is plurality

I am not the one confused here.
No, when more people vote against you than vote for you, you didn’t win the popular vote.

Not in the mood for your moron games. Have fun with your dumbassery.

If NBC said 71%.....it's probably more like 95%

Dan Bongino says that Biden and his handlers are foreign agents.
That jibes with what I've been thinking all along.
That the USA has been taken over by a few extremely wealthy Eurofascists and their co-conspirators.
Dan Bongino jerks off too much.

Made it to post 4 before the predicted ORANGE MAN BAD post by a Dimwinger moron who can’t discuss the topic.
What's there to discuss? The fact that you read the poll wrong? Next time when you're reading a poll take your eyes off that selfie of Trump's ass & pay attention to what you're reading.

No, when more people vote against you than vote for you, you didn’t win the popular vote.

Not in the mood for your moron games. Have fun with your dumbassery.
You read the poll wrong, simp.

OWNED.

HAVE ANOTHER SHIT SAMMICH.

Nevertheless he chooses a percentage of what likely voters to call according to voter registrations which means he polls more Democrats as there are more registered Democrats than there are Republicans or Independents.

Nope, they include only likely voters in those polls. And again, likely voters lean right for the aforementioned reasons.

RasmussenReports said:
The margin of sampling error for the full sample of 1,500 Likely Voters is +/- 2.5 percentage points with a 95% level of confidence.

Forum List

Back