Poll: Liberals. Tell Us How Obama Should Emulate Reagan

Liberals: How Should Obama Emulate Reagan?

• Be More Pro-America

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Be More Pro-Miltary

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Make Huge Tax Cuts That Cause Some Killer Disease to Quickly Spread

• Invade A Small Caribbean Nation

• Make Jokes About Bombing Russia or China

• Develop Alzheimers While In Office

• Get Friendly With Big Business

• Replace Biden With A Career CIA Guy

• Have His Own Iran Contra Style Scandal

• Something Else That I'll Explain In My Post

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Obama should NOT emulate Reagan. Reagan was not a good President not matter how much conservatives may have liked him. Obama is not a conservative and should not try to emulate one, especially a failed one. Obama needs to stop trying to emulate anyone, and needs to be HIMSELF. Obama has, so far, been a mostly unremarkable President and this is largely due to the fact that he hasn't grabbed the bull by the horns for longer than a few minutes. He needs to be OBAMA and let people dislike him for it, instead of people disliking him for being Reagan, or Bush, or Pelosi.
"Obama being Obama" is why the dems lost the House and almost lost the Senate.

Obama CAN'T be Obama and get re-elected. That's why the Dems are trying to give him a makeover.

Joe Stalin..hmm..that's so familiar.

Wasn't that the guy that was studying to be a Catholic Priest, went commie and joined the Military?

In 1983 Reagan was still using the excuse that the economy his administration inherited was worse than they thought.

Since conservatives love that kind of Reagan rhetoric, maybe Obama should go back to it.

He should emulate Reagan by pretending to be a vegetable. Emulating Reagan is stupid.
By his admitted past drug use and devotion to tele-prompters I'd say he's already there.

Should we call him the "Tele-Prompter Vegetable President"? Is that why his wife (who is as irritating as Nancy Reagan) pushes vegetables at school because she's married to one?

You can call him anything you want .. who the fuck cares? .. but after the elections in 2012 .. he'll still be called Mr. President. :lol:

.. and you'll be left still making lame ass jokes on a website.

"Obama being Obama" is why the dems lost the House and almost lost the Senate.

Obama CAN'T be Obama and get re-elected. That's why the Dems are trying to give him a makeover.

You mean, kinda like how Clinton being Clinton caused the Dems to lose in 1994? Someone remind me again how many terms Clinton served....

Obama spent too much time trying to be Nancy Pelosi. But even then, the Democrats didn't lose the House because of Obama. Obama had a positive approval rating at the time, and Congress have a very poor approval rating. People were dissatisfied with Congress and have maintained distinct opinions of Obama.

In the end, however well being himself goes over with the electorate, Obama will be even less popular if he tries to be someone else. Because trying to imitate someone else never works, no matter what you do in life (with the exception of Morgan Freeman and a few other of the decent actors left in Hollywood). That's why Obama cannot emulate Reagan, because all Reagan did was emulate what he scripted as the ideal Mr. President. Obama isn't an actor, he has to go with what he has, whatever that might be.

At this point its just time to pray Obama does no more damage, I could care less if Obama did a 180 degree turn, there is no forgiveness for Obama's first two years as President.

Good Bye Obama and all your Liberal worshippers.

Mebby Barry could do some plugs for his favorite brand of lung darts.

regan_cigs2JPG.jpg

After years of excoriating the Gipper it seems you now need his help from beyond the grave. The FDR comparisons didn't work and neither did the Lincoln comparisons. An entire mass media dedicated to propping him up can't do it, so now, in a last ditch effort to prevent him from going down in history as Jimmy Carter II or Herbert Hoover II, you now seek to cast him as Ronald Reagan. I love it because it means you have to admit what a success Reagan was and I know it kills you just a little bit to have to do it. :lol:

Ok, so please tell us what accomplishments or attributes of Ronald Reagan you would like President Obama to emulate. Thanks!
You left out a choice:

"He shouldn't. He should only SAY he is to suck in some moderates, and keep up the far-left agenda."

Kick the mentally ill out into the street

Become involved in selling illegal arms to radicals

get Alzheimers

double the deficit

I don't know where he should start. Reagan did so much.

Makes me want to start a poll asking "What ONE of these answers shows Obama is different that Bush..." I could have like 50 questions in that poll haha.

get Alzheimers

double the deficit

But Time magazine is gonna' show The Gipper and The Teleprompter all "buddy buddy" on the cover of their rag.

So if Obama were to do those things you mention, you would like him more? (He's already ballooned the deficit by the way)

get Alzheimers

double the deficit

But Time magazine is gonna' show The Gipper and The Teleprompter all "buddy buddy" on the cover of their rag.

So if Obama were to do those things you mention, you would like him more? (He's already ballooned the deficit by the way)

Most of the deficit "Ballooning" was done by TARP (Started by George W. Bush) and moving the two wars back on budget..effectively getting rid of George W. Bush's accounting tricks.

Sheesh..I remember that one. It caused a huge increase in the Homeless in NYC. So much so, they built shanty towns under the FDR and in NYC parks. That came to a head until Mayor Dinkins cleaned them out in "police riots".

Forum List

Back