Poll: Let's Grade Trump Year 1

Trump First Year Grade

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wold go with a C-.
He gets points for his SCOTUS pick and for the economy continuing to roll along, and for actually trying to keep the government running

He loses points for adding troops to Afghanistan, for wasting 100 million in cruise missiles, for his economic isolationism and for being a fucking moron.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Did Assad use chemical weapons again?

A simple yes or no...

:rofl:

I wold go with a C-.
He gets points for his SCOTUS pick and for the economy continuing to roll along, and for actually trying to keep the government running

He loses points for adding troops to Afghanistan, for wasting 100 million in cruise missiles, for his economic isolationism and for being a fucking moron.

he loses for his court picks. they're out of the mainstream of any legal scholarship.

but if we lived in a theocracy it would be awesome.

I gave him a D.... but only because he's too ineffectual to deserve an F

You must be talking about Obama and Harry Reid using the nuclear option to flood the DC courts with unfit liberal judges .

I wold go with a C-.

Did Assad use chemical weapons again?

A simple yes or no...

:rofl:

Yes or no Jillian?

A for economics, SCOTUS, deregulation, tax reform

B for immigration

C for the tweeting

A+++++++ for causing extreme butthurt to left loons

How was his constant lying performance - A+++++?

Gawd you're stupid, A++++++ for causing your butt hurt

Keep up or shut up

which is all trumptards care about.

thanks for proving that little point
Bedwetters like you make me want to give him an A+++++
Just because my stocks in hanes underwear has went up dramatically. Thanks.

I wold go with a C-.

he loses for his court picks. they're out of the mainstream of any legal scholarship.

You must be talking about Obama and Harry Reid using the nuclear option to flood the DC courts with unfit liberal judges .

no. I like my presidents mentally sound and not being nutty internet trolls.

you know....

I wold go with a C-.

Trump is filling the courts with unfit Con judges.

But we all know you do not care if they are fit for the job, only if they think just like you

I wold go with a C-.

But we all know you do not care if they are fit for the job, only if they think just like you

Elections have consequences.....quick who said that? LOL

I wold go with a C-.

Yea judges that go by the Constitution and not by feelings like you do.

I wold go with a C-.

A really shitty president.

Too bad so many people like you put party before country

I wold go with a C-.

Libs just sit in the back and don't do a lot of talking while we clean up Obama's mess.

I wold go with a C-.

I voted for Trump for two reasons, the courts and this inane political correctness BS....he's delivered.

The added bonus is a screaming economy and dismantling Obama's disastrous reign of error

Trump deserve's an A+ for showing the country how pathetic and pussys the left really is, he brought out their true snowflake colors....

I voted for Trump for two reasons, the courts and this inane political correctness BS....he's delivered.

The added bonus is a screaming economy and dismantling Obama's disastrous reign of error

Like is said, too many people put party before country.

Trump deserve's an A+ for showing the country how pathetic and pussys the left really is, he brought out their true snowflake colors....

Trump is the biggest Snowflake there is

Like is said, too many people put party before country.

Your problem is I don't give two shits what you say, just another butthurt left loon.

I have to agree. If it snowflake butthurt was the sole criteria, I would have had to give him an A instead of a B.

However, there are other things to evaluate as well.

Forum List

Back