Poll: Let's Grade Trump Year 1

Trump First Year Grade

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
As we near the completion of Trunp's first year, it's time to evaluate. Straightforward, ABCDF. I expect a lot of "A"s and "F"s and very little honesty.

I gave him a C
Most of his policies have been A+. However, between his backing out of a lot of his rhetoric and his immaturity, i couldnt give peaches-in-chief anything more.

I wold go with a C-.
He gets points for his SCOTUS pick and for the economy continuing to roll along, and for actually trying to keep the government running

He loses points for adding troops to Afghanistan, for wasting 100 million in cruise missiles, for his economic isolationism and for being a fucking moron.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I wold go with a C-.
He gets points for his SCOTUS pick and for the economy continuing to roll along, and for actually trying to keep the government running

He loses points for adding troops to Afghanistan, for wasting 100 million in cruise missiles, for his economic isolationism and for being a fucking moron.

You forgot his amazing healthcare plan and amazing deal making skills not showing up for the game time.

...oh and LYING DAILY LIKE SOMEONE GOT A GUN TO HIS HEAD.

Cameron-Cottrill_Trump-Lie-of-the-year_WEB.jpg

Last edited:
I have a prediction. In this poll, all the left is going to give him F's, all the rest will give him a, b,and c's.

Don't ask me how I know thus, I just do! It's a gift i guess....

[emoji4]

A for economics, SCOTUS, deregulation, tax reform

B for immigration

C for the tweeting

A+++++++ for causing extreme butthurt to left loons

I give him a C-

The President gets props for a strong economy and the war on ISIS. Beyond that, he is sabotaging healthcare, the environment, worker protection and the Iran nuclear deal

His immature behavior is destroying our global image

As we near the completion of Trunp's first year, it's time to evaluate. Straightforward, ABCDF. I expect a lot of "A"s and "F"s and very little honesty.

Why is there no E? I woulda gone with E.

Can't give him an F if he hasn't blown up the world. But he does still have three days.

I have a prediction. In this poll, all the left is going to give him F's, all the rest will give him a, b,and c's.

Don't ask me how I know thus, I just do! It's a gift i guess....

[emoji4]

You lose

I gave him a C-

Why is there no E? I woulda gone with E.

Can't give him an F if he hasn't blown up the world. But he does still have three days.

I agree

I still rate Trump over Bush 43. While Trump is a disaster, he hasn't given up a massive terrorist attack, started any wars and he hasn't destroyed the economy like Bush 43 did

I wold go with a C-.

Did Assad use chemical weapons again?

A simple yes or no...

I wold go with a C-.

he loses for his court picks. they're out of the mainstream of any legal scholarship.

but if we lived in a theocracy it would be awesome.

I gave him a D.... but only because he's too ineffectual to deserve an F

Forum List

Back