Poll for liberals: who do you support, AOC or Pelosi?

Pelosi or AOC

• Total voters
conservatives will never give up their power without a fight.

the problem is, liberals are too busy fighting each other to fight conservatives

No, we’re not talking about a false dichotomy, the feud is very real. Pelosi has one of the most effective politicians in passing laws. Make no mistake, I don’t agree with what she’s done, but she’s been an efficient adversary. Now AOC is a big mouth who has no followers in congress and has yet to do anything besides talk. So, who do you support?

The only reason why AOC has any relevance is the right's obsession with her.
Lol, no your fellow democrats voted her in. We are just enjoying the show.

You must be new to this country.

You don't have to be a "democrat" [sic] (proper names get capitalized in English, so Democrat) to vote for one. AOC or any Congressional Rep anywhere, is voted in by what we call "VOTERS". Voters don't have to register with a political party in order to vote FOR that party's people. You might be amazed to learn that they can actually vote for anybody they want.

So why even join a political party?
Exactly. Most voters don't. The ones that do, hang out here and try to justify the unjustifiable. And watching them do that is why the rest of us don't bother.
Lol, she is a Democrat, dumbass. And Democrats Voted her in. See proper punctation still makes your party full of dumbasses.

No, we’re not talking about a false dichotomy, the feud is very real. Pelosi has one of the most effective politicians in passing laws. Make no mistake, I don’t agree with what she’s done, but she’s been an efficient adversary. Now AOC is a big mouth who has no followers in congress and has yet to do anything besides talk. So, who do you support?

You don't have to be a "democrat" [sic] (proper names get capitalized in English, so Democrat) to vote for one. AOC or any Congressional Rep anywhere, is voted in by what we call "VOTERS". Voters don't have to register with a political party in order to vote FOR that party's people. You might be amazed to learn that they can actually vote for anybody they want.

Exactly. Most voters don't. The ones that do, hang out here and try to justify the unjustifiable. And watching them do that is why the rest of us don't bother.
Lol, she is a Democrat, dumbass. And Democrats Voted her in. See proper punctation still makes your party full of dumbasses.

NO, VOTERS voted her in. Of her party, of another party and of no party at all.
Do you actually not know how the process works? Have you never voted at all?

Once AGAIN you don't need a political party to VOTE. Prove me wrong.

NO, VOTERS voted her in. Of her party, of another party and of no party at all.
Do you actually not know how the process works? Have you never voted at all?

Once AGAIN you don't need a political party to VOTE. Prove me wrong.
No you don't, but what party does she represents?

I support both.

I support both.

That’s like saying I support two boxers fighting each other. AOC is concerned with growing her brand, and Pelosi wants to push the far left agenda through. They have different goals and different ways about getting to their goals. Not to mention they’re publicly feuding.

please stop asking "how stupid can pelosi get?" ...she seems to be taking it as a challenge!

Try to contain your glee. This is a minor tiff that will be quickly settled. There are bigger fish to fry, and neither of these women are as stupid as you think they are.

They are definitely more stupid than YOU think they are, simply because YOU are stupid!

I'll take AOC, Pelosi is entirely owned by the ruling class.

Good! Take her and move to Venezuela where her policies are already implemented!

We don't have to choose between these two just because conservatives think it's a choice.

Forum List

Back