Poll for liberals: who do you support, AOC or Pelosi?

Pelosi or AOC

• Total voters

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
No, we’re not talking about a false dichotomy, the feud is very real. Pelosi has one of the most effective politicians in passing laws. Make no mistake, I don’t agree with what she’s done, but she’s been an efficient adversary. Now AOC is a big mouth who has no followers in congress and has yet to do anything besides talk. So, who do you support?

Neither. I'm a liberal, not a democrat. They are both dumb as hell in their own special ways.

Agree with Disir, this looks more like a political party question.

I haven't been following it. I don't care. These are two Congressional Reps neither of whom represent my district.

Neither. I'm a liberal, not a democrat. They are both dumb as hell in their own special ways.

While I agree with that sentiment, the feud is real, and if you are a liberal democrat (which you’re not) then the question is who do you support based on who is better suited to achieve the party’s goals. The only thing AOC seems to be focused on achieving is growing her brand. Pelosi actually is an effective politician.

No, we’re not talking about a false dichotomy, the feud is very real. Pelosi has one of the most effective politicians in passing laws. Make no mistake, I don’t agree with what she’s done, but she’s been an efficient adversary. Now AOC is a big mouth who has no followers in congress and has yet to do anything besides talk. So, who do you support?

Pelosi has been in Congress long then Cortez been alive...

While I agree with that sentiment, the feud is real, and if you are a liberal democrat (which you’re not) then the question is who do you support based on who is better suited to achieve the party’s goals. The only thing AOC seems to be focused on achieving is growing her brand. Pelosi actually is an effective politician.

Neither are suitable. The only saving grace that Pelosi ever had was when AOC came along.

I'm for AOC. She is well on her way to giving the House back to the GOP.

And it's not just her. Most of their candidates are far off the beaten path from what mainstream America
wants.

Pelosi has the horrible uphill battle of trying to shut AOC's mouth and that of Democratic candidates for President.

Pelosi screwed up at the start by not publically ridiculing these fools. Now they have been enabled and they will
never stop. Bless their hearts.

I believe AOC is the future of the Democratic Party

300px-St%C3%B6wer_Titanic.jpg

Both. And conservatives are voting in the poll.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I am Libertarian...

They’re diametrically opposed to one and other.

Nancy pelosi is clearly a racist who is frightened by strong women of color .....with edUmactaions

"Nancy Pelosi tried to scold the "Four Horsewomen of the Apocalypse" this week, and boy, did it escalate quickly.

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez has responded by accusing the speaker of — what else? — racism. Considering Democrats spent the entire Obama era claiming that all opposition to their agenda constituted racism, it really could not have happened to a nicer party."
:banana::auiqs.jpg:

clown world is friggin bananas baby

They’re diametrically opposed to one and other.
Not diametrically. Trump and AOC are "diametrically opposed". Learn politics.

Some of us really don't give a shit about "the party's goals".

Some of us also wonder why summa y'all think everybody does. Maybe you should have posted "poll for Democrats".

Try to contain your glee. This is a minor tiff that will be quickly settled. There are bigger fish to fry, and neither of these women are as stupid as you think they are.

Forum List

Back