I couldn't make any sense out of that post. Is he contemplating a poll that asks whether white people are smarter that white people? :cuckoo:
He's scared of brown people, but doesn't want to admit it. And thinks a poll would prove his fears right.
Does that strawman have a big dick or something? Is that why you are riding it?
^ joins thread woth strawman post, gets mad at others for making strawman posts
by asking a question? The OP didnt cover all racism. Just racism done by whites.
They only polled white people? Oops, there goes any point you had.
Lol dumbass you try to hard

This thread is a bit like coming home to find your house on fire, but what you notice is "oh shit there's a cockroach in the kitchen".

From the Reuters page:

>> When asked about where they wanted to live, 36 percent of Trump supporters said, “I prefer to live in a community with people who come from diverse cultures,” compared with 46 percent of Cruz supporters, 55 percent of Kasich supporters and 70 percent of Clinton supporters. <<​

OP seems to have abandoned thread already. Guess he just needed the obvious pointed out.

• Roughly one-third of Trump supporters described blacks as less “intelligent” than whites, compared with about one-fifth of Clinton supporters who did the same. Among all respondents, 22.5 percent suggested whites were smarter than blacks.
  • 40 percent of Trump supporters described blacks as more “lazy” than whites, compared with one-quarter of Clinton supporters who did the same. Among all respondents, 26.8 percent suggested whites were harder working than blacks.
  • 44 percent of Trump supporters described blacks as more “rude” than whites, compared with 30 percent of Clinton supporters who did the same. Among all respondents, 31.3 percent said whites were more well mannered than blacks.
  • Nearly half of all Trump supporters described blacks as more “violent” than whites, compared with nearly one-third of Clinton supporters who did the same. Among all respondents, 32.8 percent said whites were less violent than blacks.
  • Nearly half of all Trump supporters described blacks as more “criminal” than whites, compared with nearly one-third of Clinton supporters who did the same. Among all respondents, 33.2 percent said whites were more lawful than blacks.
Trump backers on average rated blacks more negatively than whites on all six character traits Reuters provided than did supporters for any of the other candidates listed (Trump, Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Ted Cruz, and John Kasich), which shouldn’t come as a shock given the ethno-nationalist worldview the celebrity strongman has built his campaign around. (The trend was consistent even when pollsters filtered the results to include only white respondents to account for the reality that Democrats tend to attract far more nonwhite voters than their Republican counterparts.) <<

That's your own link talking above this line.

That all of those numbers are as high as they are demonstrates that we absolutely do have residual racism still very much aliive. The fact that we're just now getting around to addressing public Lost Cause transmitter statues already demonstrated that. The gathering of a swarm of losers with Tiki torches in Charlottesville already demonstrated that. A fat blob radio host playing "Barack the Magic Negro" already demonstrated that.

But ---- your own link. Spin much?
Imagine those numbers if they were talking about whites instead of blacks.
^ as always, goes straight to the white victim card
Racism is racism, dumbfuck

And how exactly would you conduct a racism poll asking white people about white people? You never did essplain that.
Why do you act so stupid sometimes? You know what i meant.

Nope. I have no idea how you can do that.

Let's review.

OK, plug that in:

"Roughly one-third of Trump supporters described whites as less “intelligent” than whites, compared with about one-fifth of Clinton supporters who did the same. Among all respondents, 22.5 percent suggested whites were smarter than whites."​

--- that make a lick of sense to you? :cuckoo:

And how exactly would you conduct a racism poll asking white people about white people? You never did essplain that.
Yeah Pogo, you knew what he meant. Now offer him your shoulder to cry on.
I dont cry, i just piss. Thats why your mouth is open.

You two should get a room at the Ritz Carlton Moscow.

Let's review.

OK, plug that in:

"Roughly one-third of Trump supporters described whites as less “intelligent” than whites, compared with about one-fifth of Clinton supporters who did the same. Among all respondents, 22.5 percent suggested whites were smarter than whites."​

To anyone not trying to be smarter than they actually are, yes. Anyone would have known what i meant by that. But you stick to your list of fallacies like a horny TNHarley on Jennifer Aniston.

Let's review.

OK, plug that in:

To anyone not trying to be smarter than they actually are, yes. Anyone would have known what i meant by that. But you stick to your list of fallacies like a horny TNHarley on Jennifer Aniston.

So you can't essplain it.

Exactly Nobody can. That's why it doesn't work.

Holy SHIT :banghead:
shakehead.gif
:wtf:

Pogo is stupid ALL the time. If she had even a brief moment of lucidity she would be so embarrassed she'd kill herself.

--- "she" who?

Did you and Harley flunk out of the same school?

Feel free to essplain to the class in your I'm-so-special blue font :gay: how anybody could run a poll on racism asking if white people are smarter than white people.

DUMBASS.

Pogo is stupid ALL the time. If she had even a brief moment of lucidity she would be so embarrassed she'd kill herself.

--- "she" who?

Feel free to essplain to the class in your I'm-so-special blue font :gay: how anybody could run a poll on racism asking if white people are smarter than white people.

DUMBASS.
retarded-boy.gif

--- "she" who?

DUMBASS.
retarded-boy.gif

THAT is your answer?

You'd rather post stoopid Googly Images than admit you fucked up?

--- "she" who?

DUMBASS.
retarded-boy.gif

THAT is your answer?

You'd rather post stoopid Googly Images than admit you fucked up?
OMG lol

Summary:

Two trolls come across a topic they find inconvenient, descend to juvenile trolling and absurdities in order to derail it.

A thread placed in Media which is not about media, carrying a focus on Hillary Clinton on a story that is not about Hillary Clinton, tagged to the hilt with "children" in a story that has nothing to do with children, and featuring a troll pointing at a gender not even present.

Obviously you two are here for nothing more than trolling and don't have the balls to address issues.

I don't know why Harley but I expected better from you. Clearly I misoverestimated. Lesson learned.

/thread

Screw the polls which are easily skewed and manipulated.

This thread and my comments are about Hillary Clinton ignoring America's Culture of African American Child Abuse and Emotional Maltreatment vividly described in the music art composed by her friend and $$ supporter Shawn 'Jay Z' Carter.

Is Hillary Clinton being racist when she willfully ignores her urban story-TRUTH-teller friend's popular music describing black or African American dysfunction?

Peace.

uppJwol.jpg

Screw the polls which are easily skewed and manipulated.

This thread and my comments are about Hillary Clinton ignoring America's Culture of African American Child Abuse and Emotional Maltreatment vividly described in the music art composed by her friend and $$ supporter Shawn 'Jay Z' Carter.

Is Hillary Clinton being racist when she willfully ignores her urban story-TRUTH-teller friend's popular music describing black or African American dysfunction?

Peace.

uppJwol.jpg

No idea in the world what you're rambling about here dood. There's nothing whatsoever in this poll about music or children or maternity or "Shawn Jay Z Carter" or emotional maltreatment or art or depression or violence. Zero.

If you wanted to ignore and dismiss a poll then the thing to do would have been to not bring it in in the first place.

No idea in the world what you're rambling about here dood.

• Roughly one-third of Trump supporters described blacks as less “intelligent” than whites, compared with about one-fifth of Clinton supporters who did the same. Among all respondents, 22.5 percent suggested whites were smarter than blacks.
  • 40 percent of Trump supporters described blacks as more “lazy” than whites, compared with one-quarter of Clinton supporters who did the same. Among all respondents, 26.8 percent suggested whites were harder working than blacks.
  • 44 percent of Trump supporters described blacks as more “rude” than whites, compared with 30 percent of Clinton supporters who did the same. Among all respondents, 31.3 percent said whites were more well mannered than blacks.
  • Nearly half of all Trump supporters described blacks as more “violent” than whites, compared with nearly one-third of Clinton supporters who did the same. Among all respondents, 32.8 percent said whites were less violent than blacks.
  • Nearly half of all Trump supporters described blacks as more “criminal” than whites, compared with nearly one-third of Clinton supporters who did the same. Among all respondents, 33.2 percent said whites were more lawful than blacks.
Trump backers on average rated blacks more negatively than whites on all six character traits Reuters provided than did supporters for any of the other candidates listed (Trump, Clinton, Bernie Sanders, Ted Cruz, and John Kasich), which shouldn’t come as a shock given the ethno-nationalist worldview the celebrity strongman has built his campaign around. (The trend was consistent even when pollsters filtered the results to include only white respondents to account for the reality that Democrats tend to attract far more nonwhite voters than their Republican counterparts.) <<

That all of those numbers are as high as they are demonstrates that we absolutely do have residual racism still very much aliive. The fact that we're just now getting around to addressing public Lost Cause transmitter statues already demonstrated that. The gathering of a swarm of losers with Tiki torches in Charlottesville already demonstrated that. A fat blob radio host playing "Barack the Magic Negro" already demonstrated that.

Blacks ARE less “intelligent” than whites.

Blacks ARE more “lazy” than whites.

Blacks ARE more “rude” than whites (and think they're entitled to be)

Blacks ARE more “violent” than whites (MUCH more)

Blacks ARE more “criminal” than whites (MUCH more)

So ?

The "racism' here, is with YOUR perception that these things are racism, rather than just observing and reporting things as they ARE.

Blacks ARE less “intelligent” than whites.

Blacks ARE more “lazy” than whites.

Blacks ARE more “rude” than whites (and think they're entitled to be)

Blacks ARE more “violent” than whites (MUCH more)

Blacks ARE more “criminal” than whites (MUCH more)

So ?

The "racism' here, is with YOUR perception that these things are racism, rather than just observing and reporting things as they ARE.

You're already represented in the poll, even if you weren't surveyed. It's the big fat red line.

And there's a reason it's red.

Forum List

Back