It never ends!!

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Shonda Rhimes calls the Emmys 'embarrassing'
Sunday’s Emmy Awards featured several firsts: Master of None star Lena Waithe became the first black woman to win a comedy writing award, for example, and Atlanta mastermind Donald Glover was chosen as the first black person to win a comedy directing trophy. But Shonda Rhimes is worried these historic wins might make the television industry think it has made enough progress.

“It’s embarrassing, frankly,” she said of the Emmys to Vanity Fair. “To me, it feels embarrassing that we are still in a place in which we still have to note these moments. … I’m hoping that it’s not a trend. I’m hoping that people don’t feel satisfied because they saw a lot of people win, and then think that we’re done.”

:anj_stfu: OMG

Many are in that place. The only thing worst than T , is the black skinned Pres before him. Only dark skinned President and whites in the GOP trashed him along with the sitting Pres. Sean Hannity is obsessed with Obama and Hillary. A brown skinned man and a woman, how dare they!! Don't they know their place. I cringe when I think of many members of the GOP. They are truly a deplorable bunch of white men. They make me ill.

You were under the illusion the libs WANT it to "end"?

They elected an incompetent meat puppet faggot hybrid, just to be able to say they elected the first black guy, one so utterly inept that there was no way for his regime to achieve anything, just so they could point and say the reason he was a disaster is because the whites who voted for him opposed him.

Why else would they have been so determined to get Herman Cain out of the running? He is a real American Black Man, and actually would have turned the country around.

They day "racism" ends, is the day democrooks have to be productive.

Many are in that place. The only thing worst than T , is the black skinned Pres before him. Only dark skinned President and whites in the GOP trashed him along with the sitting Pres. Sean Hannity is obsessed with Obama and Hillary. A brown skinned man and a woman, how dare they!! Don't they know their place. I cringe when I think of many members of the GOP. They are truly a deplorable bunch of white men. They make me ill.
Hillary is white :uhh:

She is a woman, women need to know their place according to the white men in the GOP. Heck , they didn't even let the GOP women on the health care committee, I think it was because instead of a meeting discussing healthcare they were exchanging sexual stories with the high class prostitutes they bedded.

The GOP are worthless cucks who are too scared and too stupid to tell you retards to fuck off when you call them racists because they are white.

What a shamefully stupid white woman you are....

Forum List

Back