CDZ POLL: Does the American Flag offend you?

Does the American Flag offend you?

• Total voters
Much like the flag, it makes no laws nor discriminates. just a lovely piece of fabric made to show our unity,

Hey, there's a pretty straightforward question, huh? No "Mango" option needed!

Just saw a thread that mentions this issue and it got me wondering.

Votes will be visible. I realize that may scare some away, but let's see how it goes.
No flag offends me,Its a piece of damn cloth.

View attachment 267486

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope. Not even that one lol...I just laugh at that one..its ironic. Black lives only matter to the BLM terrorists when its a cop shooting a criminal. When its black gang members shooting each other or innocent civilians they don't give a shit.

That open borders and "acceptability" of a US flag, and the National Anthems validity are up for debate .......
Unfortunately says it all.

In 100 years or less, this will be a foreign nation to what it was 100 years ago.
Actually, it already is.

Even if we re-elect Trump, this BS will push forward.

That flag represents us, for better and worse, past, present, and future. Us, the American people, our ideals, our values, and our principles. True, we have not and will not always live up to those, but no one else does either. It's part and parcel of being human, individually and collectively. It's a symbol for what we stand for, there are those who disagree about exactly what that means, and what actions we take. We have been and are divided in many ways, but anyone who is offended by the fact that others differ from their ideology or policies needs to understand that is a feature of a republic.

Votes will be visible. I realize that may scare some away, but let's see how it goes.
No flag offends me,Its a piece of damn cloth.
I'll never figure out all the hollering and carrying on over a piece of fabric. I am not loyal to dyed and sewn fabric and I don't care what anyone else does to that fabric.

GMAFB. Where's the poll option that says 'Don't care'?

That flag represents us, for better and worse, past, present, and future. Us, the American people, our ideals, our values, and our principles. True, we have not and will not always live up to those, but no one else does either. It's part and parcel of being human, individually and collectively. It's a symbol for what we stand for, there are those who disagree about exactly what that means, and what actions we take. We have been and are divided in many ways, but anyone who is offended by the fact that others differ from their ideology or policies needs to understand that is a feature of a republic.
Speak for yourself. My ideals, values and principles are not defined by fabric that has been arranged and sewn in a certain way.

I refuse to be represented by fabric.

I am NOT loyal to people who put children in cages, even if a red, white and blue flag with stars and stripes is flown in front of the cages.

The flag does not offend me. What offends me is when it is unfurled to represent partisan politics.

Speak for yourself. My ideals, values and principles are not defined by fabric that has been arranged and sewn in a certain way.

I am NOT loyal to people who put children in cages, even if a red, white and blue flag with stars and stripes is flown in front of the cages.

It's not about what it's made of, it's about what it stands for. And I'm pretty sure I speak for more people than you do, but that's okay cuz both of us are allowed in this country to have diametrically opposing opinions. Which some other countries will not allow.

Speaking of cages, you do know that those cages were built and used during the Obama administration, right?

GettyImages-458329266.jpg

A security guard watches over unaccompanied minors at a detention facility run by the U.S. Border Patrol on September 8, 2014 in McAllen, Texas. The Border Patrol opened the holding center to temporarily house the children after tens of thousands of families and unaccompanied minors from Central America crossed the border illegally into the United States during the spring and summer. Although the flow of underage immigrants has since slowed, thousands of them remain housed in centers around the United States as immigration courts process their cases. (Photo by John Moore/Getty Images)

I think your hypocrisy is showing.

It's not about what it's made of, it's about what it stands for. And I'm pretty sure I speak for more people than you do, but that's okay cuz both of us are allowed in this country to have diametrically opposing opinions. Which some other countries will not allow.

Speaking of cages, you do know that those cages were built and used during the Obama administration, right?

A security guard watches over unaccompanied minors at a detention facility run by the U.S. Border Patrol on September 8, 2014 in McAllen, Texas. The Border Patrol opened the holding center to temporarily house the children after tens of thousands of families and unaccompanied minors from Central America crossed the border illegally into the United States during the spring and summer. Although the flow of underage immigrants has since slowed, thousands of them remain housed in centers around the United States as immigration courts process their cases. (Photo by John Moore/Getty Images)

Try again. I did not vote for Obama, either time. Children should NEVER be caged. EVER. Doesn't matter who is doing the caging.

Trump is just 1 billion times worse than Obama ever was. Sad. I could have supported Trump if he hadn't been such a fucking miserable disaster of a human being.

Kind of funny. I hear so much screeching from certain sectors that leftists are offended by the American flag.

Though there is always a lunatic fringe at work....it doesn't seem like it leftists hate the flag.

The lies never seem to amaze amuse me.

Try again. I did not vote for Obama, either time. Children should NEVER be caged. EVER. Doesn't matter who is doing the caging.

Trump is just 1 billion times worse than Obama ever was. Sad. I could have supported Trump if he hadn't been such a fucking miserable disaster of a human being.

Well, it's good to see you're not biased. Maybe the pols in both parties should have addressed the illegal immigration problem a long time ago before it got to be the problem it is now.

Well, it's good to see you're not biased. Maybe the pols in both parties should have addressed the illegal immigration problem a long time ago before it got to be the problem it is now.

If they addressed the problem they wouldn't have the issue any longer.

The desecrated one with the blue stripe used by police offends me.
My riding bro's used get offended whenever we went on road trips and saw old tattered American flags, especially ones being flown in parks and Veteran monuments/statues found in abundance in small towns and off the wall locations in New England. We started carrying high-quality American made (Valley Forge) heavy nylon flags with us. We got some strange looks sometimes as a half dozen bikers pulled up and replaced the worn-out flag with a brand new one. We did a flag-raising ceremony, standing in formation and saluting the new flag before jumping on our bikes and going down the road. Our hope was that the story would get out and encourage folks to replace their worn-out flags.

I carry a stock of good quality business card stock cards which I place in mailboxes, which notify private property owners who are flying old flags that their flag is a disgrace and they should either take it down and not fly a flag or replace it with one that shows the proper respect to the flag.

No it doesn't if the American flag does offend someone there is a pretty simple solution to that find a country who's flag doesnt offend you and move there. That said I highly doubt anyone will find a country that does not have something in it's past that will offend you which by extension will make the flag offensive to you.

I'm sure Obama was sad to lose your support.

Forum List

Back