CDZ POLL: Does the American Flag offend you?

Does the American Flag offend you?

• Total voters
Hey, there's a pretty straightforward question, huh? No "Mango" option needed!

Just saw a thread that mentions this issue and it got me wondering.

Votes will be visible. I realize that may scare some away, but let's see how it goes.

It does not offend me but the flag doesn’t mean what it once did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sure it does, some people just don't like everything it has stood for.

You don’t get to dictate how I feel about this issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nope, but I sure get to point out your stupid ass misconceptions and laugh at you. Cheers.

I got this in a news bulletin a few minutes ago and it sums up my feelings and disgust for the assholes who were born and raised here and disrespect our flag and country.

There Are Too Many UNGRATEFUL Americans
Posted by Sean Robertson | Jul 8, 2019 | US

eag-1-440x264.jpg

Things are getting out of hand…

More and more American citizens are disrespecting the ideals and liberties that every generation has been working toward over the past 243 years.

They’ve not only taken our country for granted…

They’ve expressed their disgust and hate for America.

For patriots, this is the ultimate betrayal — as we love our country. We love its values. We love the opportunities it presents…

And we love what America has meant for the planet.

It’s been a symbol of hope, protection and freedom to those who are oppressed and dejected all over the world. People from almost EVERY country on earth are waiting and DYING to get here because they know that fact.

Yet, we have some of our very own citizens who can’t see that…

They have no problem kneeling for the national anthem, disrespecting our president and see our flag as a symbol of oppression.

Yes, there are people today who ACTUALLY believe that the AMERICAN flag is symbol of slavery and oppression…

https://freedomwire.com/there-are-t...dium=Email&utm_campaign=Daily-Article-Traffic

Votes will be visible. I realize that may scare some away, but let's see how it goes.
The flag isn't offensive. What is offensive is a committed, dedicated aggressive draft dodger like Trump embracing the flag. He is about as patriotic as V.P Pence.

The flag is just a symbol. It stands for all the good the nation it denotes stands for, and everything that has been done under that flag throughout that nation's history.

That said, the flag (just as every other flag) is thoroughly ambiguous, detestable and offending, and admirable. Whoever thinks this can be "solved" in a yes/no answer hasn't been paying attention. In the end, the less one is exposed to the like, the better. The flag should be something utterly unimportant, and, to the extent it is not, it's probably a symptom of some kind of nationally highly prevalent malaise, and, particularly so, ostentatious displays of same.

The flag does not offend me.

I love my country.

Even though I am not too pleased with some of the folks currently in charge of it.

Whether the burning or not.

I got this in a news bulletin a few minutes ago and it sums up my feelings and disgust for the assholes who were born and raised here and disrespect our flag and country.

There Are Too Many UNGRATEFUL Americans
Posted by Sean Robertson | Jul 8, 2019 | US

eag-1-440x264.jpg

Things are getting out of hand…

More and more American citizens are disrespecting the ideals and liberties that every generation has been working toward over the past 243 years.

They’ve not only taken our country for granted…

They’ve expressed their disgust and hate for America.

For patriots, this is the ultimate betrayal — as we love our country. We love its values. We love the opportunities it presents…

And we love what America has meant for the planet.

It’s been a symbol of hope, protection and freedom to those who are oppressed and dejected all over the world. People from almost EVERY country on earth are waiting and DYING to get here because they know that fact.

Yet, we have some of our very own citizens who can’t see that…

They have no problem kneeling for the national anthem, disrespecting our president and see our flag as a symbol of oppression.

Yes, there are people today who ACTUALLY believe that the AMERICAN flag is symbol of slavery and oppression…

https://freedomwire.com/there-are-t...dium=Email&utm_campaign=Daily-Article-Traffic

I wonder sometimes how many Americans would be disrespectful to the flag and this country if Hillary Clinton had been elected president in 2016. How much of this is mostly TDS? How much is based on politics?

"Does the American Flag offend you?"

Most certainly. Whenever I see one it reminds me of when I was 19 and had to face the Hueys and Chinooks and death and murder on a daily basis.... just to keep big business gazillionaries and politicians wealthy.

Forum List

Back