Poll: Do you watch FOX News?

I stopped watching the FOX News Channel years ago as I noticed some hosts and narratives sliding left. RINO's probably still watch Fox. I watch NewsmaxPlus for truth in reporting and factual analysis. Additionally, I read conservative newsletters from reliable sources online. The Epoch Times, American Thinker, etc.

no, but a true idiot posts shit like this

(this is where you take a bow)
Sorry bud…this tranny shit has you by the balls, as long as you play along with the lunacy you really have ZERO credibility.
They can identify as one. Why do you want to take their freedoms away?
hahaha…got it….so smart people play along with the pretend games wackos play?
Wacko:
”I identify as a salmon, therefore I am a salmon.”

Smart Person-
“Yep, you are a salmon…I see it clear as day.”

NewsmaxPlus, The Epoch Times, American Thinker, etc., are the sill equivalents of the Alt Right.
Leftists label all of the following as Alt-Right:
White Conservatives
Christians
Nationalists
Patriots
Heterosexuals
Capitalists
Traditionalists
Constitutionalists
Productive self-funded law abiding citizens

Basically anyone who impedes the “progress” of the leftist movement.

Republicans who watch Fox News don’t care that they are being lied to. Ask them if Biden should be removed from office for doing something trump did they say yes. They don’t care if trump is guilty of all 4 cases. They still want him back.
“Lied to”…..remember Russia Collusion?
Remember when Adam Schiff and CNN lied to you and you and Procrustes Stretched swallowed it like a blow-job giving two-bit street hooker in a back alley in Vegas?

Incredible. And the protests/denial over it is so loud, it's a similar to a childish temper tantrum of trumpian proportions. We all know people are influenced by what is being fed to them. A diet of FOX News vs a well rounded diet of multiple news sources? But...

quotes:
Do you watch FOX News?

Republicans Who Do Not Regularly Watch Fox Are Less Likely to Back Trump

Survey data shows more of them believe he acted criminally.

quotes:
Republicans who get their news from nonconservative mainstream media outlets are less likely to support Donald J. Trump than those who follow conservative outlets. And sizable numbers from the first group say they think Mr. Trump acted criminally, according to a recent New York Times/Siena College poll.

One hundred percent of the Republicans in our poll who said they got their news from Fox News or other conservative sources said they intended to support Mr. Trump in the general election. This stands in contrast to Republicans whose main media sources are outlets like CNN and major news organizations: Seventy-nine percent of them plan to vote for Mr. Trump, and 13 percent said they planned to vote for President Biden.
First of all people in the Trump campaign/camp did collude with the Russians. Collusion itself is not a crime.

Leftists label all of the following as Alt-Right:
White Conservatives
Christians
Nationalists
Patriots
Heterosexuals
Capitalists
Traditionalists
Constitutionalists
Productive self-funded law abiding citizens

Basically anyone who impedes the “progress” of the leftist movement.
No, they don't, but you just did. Are you a leftist after all?

No, they don't, but you just did. Are you a leftist after all?
You know better. NOBODY hates leftists more than I do. I’d love nothing more than to see ALL of them rounded up and kept in concentration camps that make Auschwitz look like DisneyLand.

If you like pounds of makeup-- conservative women on television have always been --- well you know...

"NEW YORK —
The key to a successful marriage, according to Tammy Faye Bakker, is to “keep it exciting.” Toward that end, “I like to be different people for my husband. I wear different wigs all the time. Jim never knows if I’m going to be a redhead, a blond or a brunet. I like to keep him guessing.”

The wife of the deposed head of the PTL television ministry also makes sure that she always wears makeup for her husband, even in bed. “Jim has very seldom seen me without makeup and hardly ever in my life without my eyelashes. I think every woman ought to wear eyelashes. Because I think the eyes are such an important part of the face.”"

View attachment 921287
What does this have to do with your thread?

Are you so lonely and bored that you're hijacking your own thread?

Sorry bud…this tranny shit has you by the balls, as long as you play along with the lunacy you really have ZERO credibility.

I love your big rubber nose and how it honks when squeezed.

Oh, and we are not buds. I am a devout anti moron.

Never Trust anything you hear anywhere ... Verify things you want a true answer to.
Understand there is very little News anywhere ... And an abundance of Commentary everywhere.

If you don't think that all television News more closely resembles Soviet Era Cold War Propaganda than actual News ...
Then you should go outside more often, speak to different people in the real world, and get a life.

The people on the News channels want you to hate each other ...
And they will convince you that doing so is the right thing to do ... 👍

Forum List

Back