POLL: Do you Think President Obama is a Partisan Democrat?

Is President Obama Partisan?

• Yes Obama is Partisan

Votes: 55 88.7%
  • No Obama is Not Partisan

Votes: 7 11.3%

• Total voters
Last I checked, Obama is a politician who ran for multiple offices with a D by his name. By definition he is a partisan. Is he too partisan? IMO, yes. But then having one of those DNC or RNC membership cards in your wallet almost automatically makes one too partisan in my opinion, so take it for what it's worth.

In a higher phase of communist society... only then can the narrow horizon of bourgeois right be fully left behind and society inscribe on its banners: from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.
Karl Marx

I see so, now it's all the mean old Republicans fault, funny and here I thought the democrats were in charge of both houses the last 2 years. No matter, all the things you make reference too seem to pale when you take into consideration that all these matters that you blame completely on one party were also voted on by the other party. As a matter of fact so many democrats over the years beat the drums for War and now for political reasons have run scurrying as fast as they can to recant so as not to be labeled a supporter of Bush. Who can forget Hillary Clinton in the Senate floor beating the drums of war against Sadaam, or perhaps her Husband while president reminding us all that Iraq was developing weapons of Mass destruction while ordering cruise missile strikes in 1998. Your contention that only one party is responsible for all the ills that you have spelled out seems to imit many things, indeed , let's consider the Bush Administrations USA Patriot Act, why even the current President while a new Senator voted for it's continuation. In fact if these issues were such a black and white issue and one party is so good and one party is so bad then perhaps you would have had your healthcare already. One other thing you neglect to mention in the last 15 years Republicans have introduced almost 15 different healthcare bills and all of them with the exception of a few, Medicare Part D were shot down.. want to know what happened there?

On June 26, the Senate passed its version of the bill, 76-21. The bills were unified in conference, and on November 21, the bill came back to the House for approval. Former U.S. House Majority Leader Dick Armey, an influential Republican working as Chairman of the limited government group FreedomWorks, wrote an op-ed the day of the vote in The Wall Street Journal opposing the bill.[13]

Among those voting for it include Diane Feinstein, Max Baucus, Ben Nelson, B. Boxer, I can keep going but basically here's the deal when you blame one party for all the nations ill's keep in mind that the same light which you shine on them can shine on the other party as well. So perhaps rather than blame one party for all the nations ill's you might place your anger in the individuals that cause the problems regardless of the D or the R after their names.

The MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan Obami-Salami is not a REAL Democrat.

The MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racist Political Charlatan Obami-Salami USES the Dem Party to further the agenda of the MARXIST/COMMIE, Black Racists.

I agree, he's not a democrat he is a marxist. Way tooooooo far left for even the moderate democrats to stomach, problem is Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are Marxists too.

Last edited:
I agree, he's not a democrat he is a marxist. Way tooooooo far left for even the moderate democrats to stomach, problem is Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid are Marxists too.

I dont like their view of the government being like a parent and we are the kids who don't know how to take care of ourselves.

They think the government needs more power and control which goes against everything we were founded on....the key being taking power from the people and transferring it to the federal government.

It's difficult to be non-partisan when the other party is saying only "no," and it's never proposing alternatives or compromises. :(

Actually its pretty easy. Why is it that you think that non partisanship is when your opponents compromise? How exactly does that make someone non-partisan?

It's difficult to be non-partisan when the other party is saying only "no," and it's never proposing alternatives or compromises. :(

When they get locked out of conference committees--it's kind of hard to introduce their ideas, isn't it.

BTW--Republicans do have a health care plan--it's called HR3400 & it's been available for you to read for months now. They also proposed a bill to build 1 nuclear power plant for each year over the next 20 years. Of course that idea was trash canned for the Cap & Tax bill. They also proposed drilling for our own oil & natural gas--but that proposal was trash canned for the Cap & Tax bill.

Just because Nancy Pelosi doesn't want to tell you about these republican proposals, doesn't mean they don't exit--:lol::lol:

$Ram it down.jpg

Last edited:

When they get locked out of conference committees--it's kind of hard to introduce their ideas, isn't it.

BTW--Republicans do have a health care plan--it's called HR3400 & it's been available for you to read for months now. They also proposed a bill to build 1 nuclear power plant for each year over the next 20 years. Of course that idea was trash canned for the Cap & Tax bill. They also proposed drilling for our own oil & natural gas--but that proposal was trash canned for the Cap & Tax bill.

Just because Nancy Pelosi doesn't want to tell you about these republican proposals, doesn't mean they don't exit--:lol::lol:

View attachment 8566

I can post at least 10 health care related bills that the republicans formed and the democrats shot down.

Anyone want the link/list?

I told everyone during the Campaign that Hopey Changey's "Changing the Tone of Washington" rhetoric was all Bull Chit. I think i have been proven to be 100% correct. This President has viciously attacked and smeared anyone who dares to criticize him. I don't see how a President could be any more Partisan than this President. Banning Media Outlets and locking the other party out of meetings? It just can't get any more partisan & hateful than this. Hey just my observation anyway.

View attachment 8566

I can post at least 10 health care related bills that the republicans formed and the democrats shot down.

Anyone want the link/list?

:lol: @ The crickets :lol:

This thread was inspired by this poll i found Rasmussen Reports™: The Most Comprehensive Public Opinion Data Anywhere

Take the poll and see if we in the forum poll the same as rasmussen's likely voter polls

My Opinion is that he has not really tried to be a non-partisan president, I don't blame him really as his party has total domination of the legislative branch. If I was president and had control of congress I'd be acting the same way, I'd just be doing totally different stuff :D

You should have made the poll results visible P_P. I'd have loved to have been able to see who the MORONS were that voted obama isn't partisan.

Locking the other party out of meetings and then claiming they haven't presented any ideas has to be the most despicable display of hateful partisanship ever seen in Congressional History. Worst Congress in History? You bet!

My Opinion is that he has not really tried to be a non-partisan president, I don't blame him really as his party has total domination of the legislative branch. If I was president and had control of congress I'd be acting the same way, I'd just be doing totally different stuff :D

This is really a debate over how to define bipartisan. To which my response would be: it's kinda hard to reach out to the other side when every time you do, they slap your hand.

This is really a debate over how to define bipartisan. To which my response would be: it's kinda hard to reach out to the other side when every time you do, they slap your hand.

You need to define, "reach out."

Forum List

Back