Poll: do you support Trump’s move to separate children from their parents at the border?

Do you support the Trump policy of separating kids from their parents at the border?

• Yes

Votes: 38 63.3%
  • No

Votes: 22 36.7%

• Total voters
I would like to think some RWs on this board would condemn it.
But then again, if ANY parent was so callus and indifferent as to the consequences to their children's peril, what kind of parent is that? If they left them in a hot car or neglected them, it's the parents fault. Primarily. But apparently, illegal aliens can not only risk their own well being, but that of their children too, and get away with it. That is disgusting. Really?

What peril do you imagine they are escaping to undertake such a journey?

Border enforcement is Hitler?
We laugh at this yet we still let it muddle in our lives too much

I support preventing them from getting past the border in the first place. That means walls, and piles of reeking body parts being picked clean by buzzards in the no-man's land.

well--this IS NOT about separating anyone
it's about safeguarding the borders/safeguarding the US/etc

well--this IS NOT about separating anyone
it's about safeguarding the borders/safeguarding the US/etc

And, in all honesty, safeguarding the Hispanic Children.

They are being placed, intentionally, in harm's way by their parent(s).
MaryL made note of this earlier. Using a different example, if you were
driving with your children and were stopped by police, and arrested
for DUI...you would go to jail and the children would go to the County.
To further that, the Judge assigned to your case would have jurisdiction
over your children, not you.

And you will pay hell getting the children back.

When parents place their children in harm's way, our laws move quickly
to safeguard the children. Any Children.

I would like to think some RWs on this board would condemn it.
But then again, if ANY parent was so callus and indifferent as to the consequences to their children's peril, what kind of parent is that? If they left them in a hot car or neglected them, it's the parents fault. Primarily. But apparently, illegal aliens can not only risk their own well being, but that of their children too, and get away with it. That is disgusting. Really?

What peril do you imagine they are escaping to undertake such a journey?
Can you also imagine all the peril and suffering they could have equally avoided if they (along with their children) applied for immigration visas, instead? Hmmm. That's what we want here. Mexicans playing by the rules, not skulking around like chicken thieves in the night. Mexicans get a free pass because they worked really really hard to be underhanded and sneaky. Yeah, I am sure the local bank robber or embezzler tries just as hard NOT to get caught, and if they have kids or not becomes irrelevant.

Last edited:
This law has been on the books for quite some time.
Clinton signed it into law, Obama used it... Now Trump is using it following the case-law and statute that requires him to enforce it. Now the same democrap fools that created the law are the ones refusing to fix their fuck up by obstructing Republicans who whole hardheartedly want to change it.

Democrats don't want to fix it and want to blame Trump for their fuck up... I wonder why dimwits cant figure out the populace is not as stupid as they think they are...
your entire post is bullshit- there is no law, case law or court order that requires trump to separate families.

you're right- i didn't think you were this stupid

thanks

Dear Fuckhead,

We separate kids from criminals every day.

Suck on it.

dear cumstain

we don't throw them in cages

Yeah, we do worse.

Go ahead asshat....run for office and change things.

I hear the shitface party is looking for new candidates.

I am sure your forms are filled out and turned in.

Perhaps, all things being equal, it's better to separate abusive parents from their kids, if they are THIS goddamn reckless. I have seen people let their kids wonder out into traffic, or are in abusive situations and have their kids taken away from them too. Bamm!, The kids go into foster care. So people that ignore all legal courses of immigration with their children and risk all the slings and arrows, are fools and I am not feeling the pain here. The media is making a mountain out of a molehill. Immigrate legally, not this train wreck of an excuse.

Forum List

Back