Poll: Do All Races Have a Right to Exist?

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
I don't know how to make a poll and I'm too lazy to figure it out. But I seek the board's responses.

Thanks!

My answer is, yes, absolutely.

I don't know how to make a poll and I'm too lazy to figure it out. But I seek the board's responses.

Thanks!

No race is obsolete.with genetic engineering only the best of human traits should continue to be propagated . one perfect race .,taking the best genetics from all races. with the use of eugenics and race specific bio weapons unnecessary and undesirably Geno pools could be terminated allowing for a environmentally sustainable population , operating under a one world religion and political system , in perfect harmony . advancement of physiological and cognitive improvements could also be realized through the incorporation of genetic engineering and cyborg technology's

Thanks!

Of course all races and political/religious ideologies have the right to exist.

No race is obsolete.with genetic engineering only the best of human traits should continue to be propagated . one perfect race .,taking the best genetics from all races. with the use of eugenics and race specific bio weapons unnecessary and undesirably Geno pools could be terminated allowing for a environmentally sustainable population , operating under a one world religion and political system , in perfect harmony . advancement of physiological and cognitive improvements could also be realized through the incorporation of genetic engineering and cyborg technology's

Sure thing. Nothing quite like being an automaton existing with no real purpose until you stop breathing.

Thanks!

Of course all races have a right to exist. They have the right to exist in equality as well. Individuals should be judged on their own merit, not by sweeping generalizations based on the color of their skin.

Good God. And you worry about the Bilderburgs and the skull and bones?

Adolf, is that you?

To the topic...

Of course all races deserve to exist.

Now, go ahead and drop the other shoe if you would please... LOL

Of course all races and political/religious ideologies have the right to exist.

All races, yes.

Political and religious ideologies, no. In saying that, you're saying nazis have the right to practice their ideology peacefully, or groups who believe in ethnic cleansing, or child molesters.

What a wacko thing to say.

The very idea of race is a social construction. There truly is no such distinction, it's just an easy way of categorizing people.
Why would you even ask such a thing?

well.. there ARE genetic differences between races....

I wouldn't suggest genetic superiority but certainly differences.

I get the feeling that Ole WJ has a curveball up his sleeve when asking such a question.

Which explains his adherence to the theory that aborted children would have been criminals, anyway. It's a eugenic theory.

You should feel dirty. ANyone who tries to justify abortion of poor people's babies based upon the theory that they're more likely to be criminal is about as dirty as they come.

Forum List

Back