Poll: Americans, 2-1, Fear Obama's Reelection

Crappy push poll. And since when is 33% 66%?

As we enter the presidential election year of 2012, what potential news event do you fear the most?

President Obama wins reelection 33%

Taxes will increase 31%

Iran will get a nuclear weapon 16%

Obama will lose reelection 16%

North Korea will attack South Korea 4%

I hope you and the other mathmatically challenged don't gamble.

There are more than two answers. As you yourself posted.
It cleary shows the 2-1 ratio.
33+31+16+16+4=100
Nowhere does it show a majority not worried about him losing as some have suggested.
It is no wonder you and others can not grasp the obvious considering the pathetic shape our schools are in thanks to the liberals and unions.

Pale Rider: "Please, please, please make this thread go away. I'm sorry I started it and wish everyone would stop posting in it". :eusa_pray:
Why would I want that? I'm lovin' it. You fucktard liberals are showing just how little you know. I mean us conservatives always knew that democrats were stupid, and anyone who would vote for Barry must be retarded, but you're proving just how fucking dumb you are in spades in this thread.

Just keep digging pal. :dig:

I tried to be easy on you but, like other neo-cons, your ignorance just comes shining through. :cuckoo:

Pale Rider: "Please, please, please make this thread go away. I'm sorry I started it and wish everyone would stop posting in it". :eusa_pray:
Why would I want that? I'm lovin' it. You fucktard liberals are showing just how little you know. I mean us conservatives always knew that democrats were stupid, and anyone who would vote for Barry must be retarded, but you're proving just how fucking dumb you are in spades in this thread.

I think you should step back for a second and have some introspect.

2-1 Americans DONT fear Obama being re-elected, as 100% were asked and only 33% said they feared it.

As we enter the presidential election year of 2012, what potential news event do you fear the most?

Taxes will increase 31%

33+31+16+16+4=100
Nowhere does it show a majority not worried about him losing as some have suggested.
It is no wonder you and others can not grasp the obvious considering the pathetic shape our schools are in thanks to the liberals and unions.

Actually, the 33% number shows that the majority are NOT worried, as only 33 out of every hundred asked said yes.

for the critical thinking impaired:

100% were polled

33% fear his reelection
16% fear he's NOT re-elected
51% dont fear either
= 67% DONT fear his reelection.
= 84% DONT fear that he WONT be re-elected.

if 33% feared, and 16% did not, and the other 51% did not express an opinion (or said they fear neither), you cannot count the entire 51% 'only' as not fearing... that is disingenuous since they neither feared, nor did not fear.

You either eliminate them from the numbers entirely, or count them evenly for both sides.

THAT, is where the libtards in this thread fucked up their math.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

100% were polled

33% fear his reelection
51% dont fear either

How did it feel when you pulled 67% and 84% out of your ass?

There were multiple choices for the people to respond to other than do they fear obama will be reelected or not, to which they would have ZERO BEARING on the fact that 33% DO fear obama will be reelected as opposed to 16% that do NOT. That by normal math is a 2 to 1 ratio, period, end of story. Those are the ones that responded, and those are the ONLY ones that matter. The percentages that went to different questions DON'T MATTER.

My God libtards, grow a fucking BRAIN.

Taxes will increase 31%

33+31+16+16+4=100

It's only a 2/3 ratio if you disregard 50% of the total unscientific poll result. You people are giving me a headache.

Taxes will increase 31%

33+31+16+16+4=100

Actually, the 33% number shows that the majority are NOT worried, as only 33 out of every hundred asked said yes.

Look at the other answers in the poll. There weren't just two answers like you are trying to make it out to be. No matter how mush you try to twist this it shows exactly what was stated.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Just keep digging pal.

I tried to be easy on you but, like other neo-cons, your ignorance just comes shining through.

Get the mirrors out of your house... moron. You're dumber than a sack of bricks.

Go take high school math and reading comprehension over.

Last edited:

100% were polled

33% fear his reelection
51% dont fear either

if 33% feared, and 16% did not, and the other 51% did not express an opinion (or said they fear neither), you cannot count the entire 51% 'only' as not fearing... that is disingenuous since they neither feared, nor did not fear.

You either eliminate them from the numbers entirely, or count them evenly for both sides.

Umm, no, because if any of the 51% feared his reelection, they would have answered that way. You don't simply get to toss those out as though it's magic and all of a sudden Americans 2-1 fear it. How the fuck does THAT work?

100% were polled

33% fear his reelection
51% dont fear either

How did it feel when you pulled 67% and 84% out of your ass?

There were multiple choices for the people to respond to other than do they fear obama will be reelected or not, to which they would have ZERO BEARING on the fact that 33% DO fear obama will be reelected as opposed to 16% that do NOT. That by normal math is a 2 to 1 ratio, period, end of story. Those are the ones that responded, and those are the ONLY ones that matter. The percentages that went to different questions DON'T MATTER.

My God libtards, grow a fucking BRAIN.

as stupid as I think this thread is, you are technically correct.... thus my earlier post supporting the math.

Taxes will increase 31%

33+31+16+16+4=100

It's only a 2/3 ratio if you disregard 50% of the total unscientific poll result. You people are giving me a headache.

I can not help it if you refuse to accept the facts.

Taxes will increase 31%

If that says to anyone that "Americans, 2-1 fear an Obama re-election," then you are stupid. I am sorry for the name calling.

Taxes will increase 31%

If that says to anyone that "Americans, 2-1 fear an Obama re-election," then you are stupid. I am sorry for the name calling.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-obama-will-not-be-reelected.html#post4647631

100% were polled

33% fear his reelection
51% dont fear either

Umm, no, because if any of the 51% feared his reelection, they would have answered that way. You don't simply get to toss those out as though it's magic and all of a sudden Americans 2-1 fear it. How the fuck does THAT work?

you do not get to assign an opinion to someone else in an opinion poll, moron. How the fuck does THAT work?

Taxes will increase 31%

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-obama-will-not-be-reelected.html#post4647631

^ makes the point quite exactly.

you do not get to assign an opinion to someone else in an opinion poll, moron. How the fuck does THAT work?

Oh, but you get to stipulate that because 16% of people fear, THE MOST, that Obama won't be re-elected,

and 33% fear the most that he will be re-elected.........

that "Americans 2-1 fear Obama being re-elected?"

Ummmmmm, no.

Taxes will increase 31%

^ makes the point quite exactly.

Morons, the lot of you.

The first commentor on the page got it spot on...

No, the author got it right. The poll isn't "Do you fear Obama losing or Obama winning more?", it's "Which of these events do you fear the most?".

Of those whose top fear involves Obama, 2:1 fear him winning rather than him losing.

The other 51% in the poll fear something other than Obama, whether he wins or loses.

again... morons.

33+31+16+16+4=100

I can not help it if you refuse to accept the facts.

Good god man, The headline says "Poll: Americans, 2-1, Fear Obama's Reelection" period. Americans meaning ALL Americans 100%. It's a lie meant to mislead and here are all these people trying to make it something other than a LIE. Accept this for what it is, a lie, condemn it and move on.

an accurate thread title:

"When polled asking the most feared potential news of 2012, 33% chose the re-election of Obama."

Forum List

Back