Politico: Hillary Clinton mocks GOP concerns about her email habits

Still haven't forgotten about the White Water scandal. She's a heartless bitch with no feelings, she's a fraud of the media in my opinion,

Of course you haven't. That's one of the main reasons right wingers are known to be mentally deficient. There has been a long list of outrageous accusations, White Water was just one of the first, that was repeatedly proven to be false. The right never accepts facts, so they keep piling up all those false claims in hopes that they might mean more together than they did individually. At this point, the right is nothing more than the little boy that cried wolf. No sane person will bother to even consider the validity of any right wing claims. You should be embarrassed.
No sane person will bother to even consider the validity of any right wing claims.
Obviously the FBI and Congress consider the validity. Why did she wait so long to answer the subpoena? Why did she erase 30,000 emails? Why did she have the server wiped clean before she gave it up? You don't have a leg to stand on, Bull shit...er... Bulldog.

“Benghazi was a tragedy where four Americans died… but let’s be clear: Seven exhaustive investigations… have already debunked all of the conspiracy theories,” she said. “It’s not about email servers either. It’s about politics.”

Exactly.

It's about republicans having no viable candidate thus far.

It's about the unwarranted attacks by republicans backfiring, encouraging democrats to close ranks and remain united.

And it's about EC math, the Blue Wall, and republicans aware of the fact that in order for them to win the WH, a significant number of democrats must abandon the democratic nominee – perceived by the right to be HRC – and vote for the republican nominee, something at this point highly unlikely to happen.

Nope. It's about incredibly poor judgment by Hillary Clinton. This situation is 100% her fault and responsibility. She created the problem when she decided to circumvent the Government and use her own rogue server in defiance of Federal rules.

But the Clinton's never take responsibility.....it's always someone else's fault. :(

You moon-bats can spin this crap all you want. The vast majority of Americans in polls feel Hillary should be criminally investigated and also feel she is a stone cold liar.

Her continuing to lie only makes her look worse.
She just gave the GOP material for an ad about her. First they will tell the latest news about the FBI investigation and then her mocking it. They will end with asking the people when criminals mock LE, what happens and end with a picture of a jail cell.
Actually just another lie from the right.

That's all you're interested in: unsubstantiated, unwarranted partisan attacks predicated solely on lies, devoid of fact or merit.
LOL! Unsubstantiated? She has admitted to not giving up the server for 5 months, erasing emails and wiping the server clean...give it a rest, fgs.

“Benghazi was a tragedy where four Americans died… but let’s be clear: Seven exhaustive investigations… have already debunked all of the conspiracy theories,” she said. “It’s not about email servers either. It’s about politics.”

Exactly.

It's about the unwarranted attacks by republicans backfiring, encouraging democrats to close ranks and remain united.

And it's about EC math, the Blue Wall, and republicans aware of the fact that in order for them to win the WH, a significant number of democrats must abandon the democratic nominee – perceived by the right to be HRC – and vote for the republican nominee, something at this point highly unlikely to happen.

Nope. It's about incredibly poor judgment by Hillary Clinton. This situation is 100% her fault and responsibility. She created the problem when she decided to circumvent the Government and use her own rogue server in defiance of Federal rules.

But the Clinton's never take responsibility.....it's always someone else's fault. :(

You moon-bats can spin this crap all you want. The vast majority of Americans in polls feel Hillary should be criminally investigated and also feel she is a stone cold liar.

your post is Chock Full of fabrications perpetrated by the right wing media...

guess you forgot the previous Secretary of State Colin Powell used his own private server for gvt emails.... what she did was not, in any way, out of the norm... emails were not for classified use....but unclassified use and neither Powell or Hillary, broke the law or rules and regs, at the time they both used their own private servers for their gvt emails....

you are buying in to the Spin and not the FACTS in my opinion....that's Politics, I suppose....so, carry on my wayward son! ;)
So, what did she use for Top Secret memos? Two tin cans and a string?
And this is yet another unsubstantiated, unwarranted, idiotic partisan lie, devoid of fact or merit.

There were no 'top secret' memos; no 'classified' information was sent using private email.

Obviously you and others on the right are clueless as to how ridiculous you are, repeating these same lies as if they were 'true,' all in a reprehensible effort to undermine the candidacy of an opponent you know you can't defeat during the General Election.

Exactly.

your post is Chock Full of fabrications perpetrated by the right wing media...

guess you forgot the previous Secretary of State Colin Powell used his own private server for gvt emails.... what she did was not, in any way, out of the norm... emails were not for classified use....but unclassified use and neither Powell or Hillary, broke the law or rules and regs, at the time they both used their own private servers for their gvt emails....

you are buying in to the Spin and not the FACTS in my opinion....that's Politics, I suppose....so, carry on my wayward son! ;)
So, what did she use for Top Secret memos? Two tin cans and a string?
And this is yet another unsubstantiated, unwarranted, idiotic partisan lie, devoid of fact or merit.

There were no 'top secret' memos; no 'classified' information was sent using private email.

Obviously you and others on the right are clueless as to how ridiculous you are, repeating these same lies as if they were 'true,' all in a reprehensible effort to undermine the candidacy of an opponent you know you can't defeat during the General Election.
She wasn't supposed to be using a personal server in the first place, let along wiping the damn thing clean. What was she scared of? Answer that question. What?!

Still haven't forgotten about the White Water scandal. She's a heartless bitch with no feelings, she's a fraud of the media in my opinion,

Of course you haven't. That's one of the main reasons right wingers are known to be mentally deficient. There has been a long list of outrageous accusations, White Water was just one of the first, that was repeatedly proven to be false. The right never accepts facts, so they keep piling up all those false claims in hopes that they might mean more together than they did individually. At this point, the right is nothing more than the little boy that cried wolf. No sane person will bother to even consider the validity of any right wing claims. You should be embarrassed.
No sane person will bother to even consider the validity of any right wing claims.
Obviously the FBI and Congress consider the validity. Why did she wait so long to answer the subpoena? Why did she erase 30,000 emails? Why did she have the server wiped clean before she gave it up? You don't have a leg to stand on, Bull shit...er... Bulldog.

The FBI made it quite clear that they were not involved in any criminal investigation concerning the emails, and the GOP controlled congress is far from a fair judge of any wrongdoing.

The FBI made it quite clear that they were not involved in any criminal investigation concerning the emails, and the GOP controlled congress is far from a fair judge of any wrongdoing.
Untrue. The FBI said all of their investigations are criminal in nature.

2015-08-15T021433Z_1353513104_GF10000174428_RTRMADP_3_USA-ELECTION-DEMOCRATS.JPG

Hillary's a little testy these days....

she wiped everything clean
had someone wipe it again
then hired someone to wipe some more
and then handed over her servers, months after being asked for them

yea, nothing out of the ordinary there.

this is why the left will destroy the country, they clearly support someone that clearly did something wrong, got caught and clearly did everything she could to cover it up.

The left cares so little that the murder of 4 Americans is now a punch line to them.

fucking callous.

They were going to impeach Nixon over wiping 8 1/2 minutes of tape clean.
No, they impeached Nixon on what was found on the tapes.

she tampered with evidence, that's a different crime all together

this is why the left will destroy the country, they clearly support someone that clearly did something wrong, got caught and clearly did everything she could to cover it up.

The left cares so little that the murder of 4 Americans is now a punch line to them.

fucking callous.
:cuckoo: Hillary could not "wipe her email server hard drive." It was a "cloud based virtual server" rented space on a hard drive at a server farm she never knew the location of & did not have access to.

:cuckoo: Hillary also could not permanently erase emails on it. Those server farms routinely back everything up.

:cuckoo: You still believe had this server hidden in her basement! :lol:
did hillary deleted emails - Google Search

fucking callous.
:cuckoo: Hillary could not "wipe her email server hard drive." It was a "cloud based virtual server" rented space on a hard drive at a server farm she never knew the location of & did not have access to.

:cuckoo: Hillary also could not permanently erase emails on it. Those server farms routinely back everything up.

:cuckoo: You still believe had this server hidden in her basement! :lol:
did hillary deleted emails - Google Search

No - Email can't be deleted by one party. It exist on 5 to 7 computers mostly in the possession of others. If people at 5 different entities conspire to erase an email they might get it done, but this would have to happen with different conspirators at different companies for every different email sender or receiver & different computer, device, network, server & provider used. It is impossible for Hillary to get that done.

"Platte River Networks, a Denver-based company that has managed Clinton's private e-mail since 2013, said in a phone interview Thursday that the server turned over to the Federal Bureau of Investigation “is blank and does not contain any useful data.” But Wells added that the data on Clinton's server was migrated to another server that still exists. She ended the interview when questioned further, declining to say whether the data still exists on that other server and who has possession of it"

As Judge Judy just said..."you're the Secretary of State...you send out/ receive 61000 email and none discuss classified information?" What the hell were you discussing. Were you doing your job? Hillarious Coverup.

As Judge Judy just said..."you're the Secretary of State...you send out/ receive 61000 email and none discuss classified information?" What the hell were you discussing. Were you doing your job? Hillarious Coverup.

Judge Judy is an arrogant ass. A lot like Trump in a robe.

Maybe if we're lucky......democrats will be stupid enough nominate the horrific harridan.

Harridan hiLIARy! She's got nothing to hide! It's all a vast right wing conspiracy!!!!

hillary.jpg

Is it legal for SoS to keep government emails on a privately owned server?
I'm not certain if anyone answered you yet, I'm still reading the thread...

But the answer is, NO, IT WAS NOT ILLEGAL for a SOS to keep gvt emails on a privately owned server, the previous Secretary of State Colin Powell, communicated and used his own private email/server while he was Secretary of State.

Since her tenure, more rules and regs for doing such have been instituted, but at the time of Hillary and Colin Powell, there was not a ban and they both did not break the law...

EVERYONE in the government, that dealt with the SOS, KNEW she was using a private email server...her email address on everything was her private server address...

As far as her sending Top Secret stuff with her server when Secretary of State, the 2 emails in question were NOT top secret at the time....she broke no rules and regs on such.....

You all have been fed a bunch of sensationalized lies and swallowed them, hook, line and sinker! Truly!!

No one belongs in jail, because no one broke the law....how much simpler can one get?

The IG investigation, that questioned the 2 classified emails, was questioning this State department employees, Kerry's State dept employees, on releasing these two emails, to the public, on a Freedom of Information Act Request....and the Inspector General felt that Kerry's State department should not have released them to the FOIA request recipient....because they had since been classified.... it has nothing at all to do with how Hillary handled these 2 emails when they were transmitted, because this info was not classified at the time, it was UNClassified...
I said earlier this was a two part question.....
Did Powell delete all of his emails off of that server?
Yes, he did delete them and he said he never turned over or made copies of them and never gave them to the government.... Recently, the government went to previous Sos's and other higher ups and asked them all to please send copies of their gvt. emails that were on their servers, and Powell said he had to tell them he no longer had them....they were all wiped clean.
You do realize that Hillary has done both, right?

She made copies on flash drives and handed them over to someone else

Harridan hiLIARy has been afraid of e-mail since 2000- "As much as I’ve been investigated and all of that, you know, why would I?-- I don’t even want-- Why would I ever want to do e-mail?" "Can you imagine?" http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-emails-timeline-rules-allegedly/story?id=29442707

She accused Bush if usurping the Constitution - "Our Constitution is being shredded. We know about the secret wiretaps. We know about secret military tribunals, the secret White House email accounts," Clinton said in a 2007 campaign speech

But shortly after she was confirmed as SOS, Harridan hiLIARy set up her Secret e-mail account in 2009.

She denied it existed until the sub committee stumbled across it. Then the lies started to flow...

"I only used a secret e-mail server because I didn't want to carry 2 devices" A lie.

“I’m certainly well-aware of the classification requirements and did not send classified material.” Another bald faced lie.

"I have not sent or received any e-mails that were “marked classified at the time.” Still lying!!

I have a feeling his is just the beginning for Harridan hiLIARy.

:rofl:

Harridan hiLIARy has been afraid of e-mail since 2000- "As much as I’ve been investigated and all of that, you know, why would I?-- I don’t even want-- Why would I ever want to do e-mail?" "Can you imagine?" http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/hillary-clinton-emails-timeline-rules-allegedly/story?id=29442707

She accused Bush if usurping the Constitution - "Our Constitution is being shredded. We know about the secret wiretaps. We know about secret military tribunals, the secret White House email accounts," Clinton said in a 2007 campaign speech

But shortly after she was confirmed as SOS, Harridan hiLIARy set up her Secret e-mail account in 2009.

She denied it existed until the sub committee stumbled across it. Then the lies started to flow...

"I only used a secret e-mail server because I didn't want to carry 2 devices" A lie.

“I’m certainly well-aware of the classification requirements and did not send classified material.” Another bald faced lie.

"I have not sent or received any e-mails that were “marked classified at the time.” Still lying!!

I have a feeling his is just the beginning for Harridan hiLIARy.

:rofl:

Just the beginning? The fruitcakes have been after her for almost three decades. Failure on every attempt.

uhhhh, that's what phones are for, or in person briefings....I don't believe anyone is suppose to freely converse classified info using email, even if it;s the gvt system, with classified docs or classified messages being sent back and forth, without certain protocols for security at minimum....if allowed at all on email!?!

gvt records and gvt classified docs are the LEAST safe records out there as of lately.... wikileaks, Snowden, Chinese hackers, Annonymous etc etc etc... its a 'war zone' in cyber world!!!!

Is it legal for SoS to keep government emails on a privately owned server?
I'm not certain if anyone answered you yet, I'm still reading the thread...

But the answer is, NO, IT WAS NOT ILLEGAL for a SOS to keep gvt emails on a privately owned server, the previous Secretary of State Colin Powell, communicated and used his own private email/server while he was Secretary of State.

Since her tenure, more rules and regs for doing such have been instituted, but at the time of Hillary and Colin Powell, there was not a ban and they both did not break the law...

EVERYONE in the government, that dealt with the SOS, KNEW she was using a private email server...her email address on everything was her private server address...

As far as her sending Top Secret stuff with her server when Secretary of State, the 2 emails in question were NOT top secret at the time....she broke no rules and regs on such.....

You all have been fed a bunch of sensationalized lies and swallowed them, hook, line and sinker! Truly!!

No one belongs in jail, because no one broke the law....how much simpler can one get?

The IG investigation, that questioned the 2 classified emails, was questioning this State department employees, Kerry's State dept employees, on releasing these two emails, to the public, on a Freedom of Information Act Request....and the Inspector General felt that Kerry's State department should not have released them to the FOIA request recipient....because they had since been classified.... it has nothing at all to do with how Hillary handled these 2 emails when they were transmitted, because this info was not classified at the time, it was UNClassified...
I said earlier this was a two part question.....
Did Powell delete all of his emails off of that server?
Yes, he did delete them and he said he never turned over or made copies of them and never gave them to the government.... Recently, the government went to previous Sos's and other higher ups and asked them all to please send copies of their gvt. emails that were on their servers, and Powell said he had to tell them he no longer had them....they were all wiped clean.
You do realize that Hillary has done both, right?

She made copies on flash drives and handed them over to someone else
makes not a difference in the world Horty, nothing was classified in her emails...

and the gvt wanted Powell to have saved at least a copy of his, when they asked for them for their records.... it just so happens he erased them all with keeping no records....or dumped his old server... and no one is going berserk over it....

this is just right leaning hysteria and ''the little boy who cried wolf again'' as far as I and any other normal, informed, person is concerned! I'm sorry, but I don't trust your right wing media spinners....they've lied, and lied and lied and lied one too many times over the past decade to ever believe their hype!

I'M CERTAIN you think the same way of the left leaning media outlets...

SADLY.... it is, what it is! :(

Forum List

Back