Politico: Hillary Clinton mocks GOP concerns about her email habits

“Benghazi was a tragedy where four Americans died… but let’s be clear: Seven exhaustive investigations… have already debunked all of the conspiracy theories,” she said. “It’s not about email servers either. It’s about politics.”

Exactly.

It's about republicans having no viable candidate thus far.

It's about the unwarranted attacks by republicans backfiring, encouraging democrats to close ranks and remain united.

And it's about EC math, the Blue Wall, and republicans aware of the fact that in order for them to win the WH, a significant number of democrats must abandon the democratic nominee – perceived by the right to be HRC – and vote for the republican nominee, something at this point highly unlikely to happen.

Nope. It's about incredibly poor judgment by Hillary Clinton. This situation is 100% her fault and responsibility. She created the problem when she decided to circumvent the Government and use her own rogue server in defiance of Federal rules.

But the Clinton's never take responsibility.....it's always someone else's fault. :(

You moon-bats can spin this crap all you want. The vast majority of Americans in polls feel Hillary should be criminally investigated and also feel she is a stone cold liar.

Her continuing to lie only makes her look worse.

Can Biden win? That's who they'll run... or Sanders.... lol

-Geaux
167574_600.jpg

Biden....Sanders....and Clinton? You fuckers own the clown car. :lol:

democrat-clowns-lisa-benson.jpg

clown-car.jpg

Hillary Clinton mocks GOP concerns about her email habits - Rachael Bade - POLITICO

Following another week of damaging stories about her email practices, Hillary Clinton came to Iowa with one message for the Republicans investigating her: Get lost.

During Iowa’s famous Wing Ding dinner in Clear Lake, the 2016 Democratic front-runner dismissed Republican concerns about the transparency of her email arrangement as secretary of state, and said she’s already been exonerated by earlier investigations into the 2012 Benghazi attacks.

“Benghazi was a tragedy where four Americans died… but let’s be clear: Seven exhaustive investigations… have already debunked all of the conspiracy theories,” she said. “It’s not about email servers either. It’s about politics.”

Clinton even opened her speech with a taunt aimed at GOP theories that she intentionally deleted emails to hide something: “You may have seen I recently launched a Snapchat account. I love it: Those messages disappear all by themselves.”

The crowd exploded in applause, and many Iowan Democrats told POLITICO they agree with her.

“I think it’s the other side trying to throw whatever at the wall and seeing what will stick, and then the news organizations having to have something to talk about all the time,” said Iowan Paul Stough, holding a plate of chicken wings and pulled pork at the famous concert hall Friday night. “I think mostly it’s: she’s the front-runner and the press in general likes to knock the front-runner down.”

Yepp.

And now, cue RWNJ rage over Emails, security, BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, sticking to the Alinsky script.

Like I keep saying,,,not a fucking thing is going to happen to her. She will win the primary and then the presidency...You'll shit your selves for 4 more years!

No one needs to shit themselves over the fact she is a stupid bitch who doesn't knowhow to use a computer. Of course she is every bodies darling, she should just leave politics and get a job on the VIEW with the other cackling hens. If she was POTUS shed get us into a war

Seems to me it is cons who are demanding that we put troops on the ground.

Hillary Clinton mocks GOP concerns about her email habits - Rachael Bade - POLITICO

Following another week of damaging stories about her email practices, Hillary Clinton came to Iowa with one message for the Republicans investigating her: Get lost.

During Iowa’s famous Wing Ding dinner in Clear Lake, the 2016 Democratic front-runner dismissed Republican concerns about the transparency of her email arrangement as secretary of state, and said she’s already been exonerated by earlier investigations into the 2012 Benghazi attacks.

Clinton even opened her speech with a taunt aimed at GOP theories that she intentionally deleted emails to hide something: “You may have seen I recently launched a Snapchat account. I love it: Those messages disappear all by themselves.”

The crowd exploded in applause, and many Iowan Democrats told POLITICO they agree with her.

“I think it’s the other side trying to throw whatever at the wall and seeing what will stick, and then the news organizations having to have something to talk about all the time,” said Iowan Paul Stough, holding a plate of chicken wings and pulled pork at the famous concert hall Friday night. “I think mostly it’s: she’s the front-runner and the press in general likes to knock the front-runner down.”

Yepp.

And now, cue RWNJ rage over Emails, security, BENGHAZI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mock away child, it isn't going away it is metastasizing.

The larger point is this, we aren't seeing the Left circle the wagon's for her, they're leaving her out there twisting in the wind and it's quite telling.

Last edited:
Like I keep saying,,,not a fucking thing is going to happen to her. She will win the primary and then the presidency...You'll shit your selves for 4 more years!

No one needs to shit themselves over the fact she is a stupid bitch who doesn't knowhow to use a computer. Of course she is every bodies darling, she should just leave politics and get a job on the VIEW with the other cackling hens. If she was POTUS shed get us into a war

Well the Libs are doing a good job strengthening our enemies like Iran, not to mention, when they did that deal they didn't include releasing the Americans Iran is holding.

Is it legal for SoS to keep government emails on a privately owned server?
I'm not certain if anyone answered you yet, I'm still reading the thread...

But the answer is, NO, IT WAS NOT ILLEGAL for a SOS to keep gvt emails on a privately owned server, the previous Secretary of State Colin Powell, communicated and used his own private email/server while he was Secretary of State.

Since her tenure, more rules and regs for doing such have been instituted, but at the time of Hillary and Colin Powell, there was not a ban and they both did not break the law...

EVERYONE in the government, that dealt with the SOS, KNEW she was using a private email server...her email address on everything was her private server address...

As far as her sending Top Secret stuff with her server when Secretary of State, the 2 emails in question were NOT top secret at the time....she broke no rules and regs on such.....

You all have been fed a bunch of sensationalized lies and swallowed them, hook, line and sinker! Truly!!

No one belongs in jail, because no one broke the law....how much simpler can one get?

The IG investigation, that questioned the 2 classified emails, was questioning this State department employees, Kerry's State dept employees, on releasing these two emails, to the public, on a Freedom of Information Act Request....and the Inspector General felt that Kerry's State department should not have released them to the FOIA request recipient....because they had since been classified.... it has nothing at all to do with how Hillary handled these 2 emails when they were transmitted, because this info was not classified at the time, it was UNClassified...

But the answer is, NO, IT WAS NOT ILLEGAL for a SOS to keep gvt emails on a privately owned server, the previous Secretary of State Colin Powell, communicated and used his own private email/server while he was Secretary of State.

Since her tenure, more rules and regs for doing such have been instituted, but at the time of Hillary and Colin Powell, there was not a ban and they both did not break the law...

EVERYONE in the government, that dealt with the SOS, KNEW she was using a private email server...her email address on everything was her private server address...

As far as her sending Top Secret stuff with her server when Secretary of State, the 2 emails in question were NOT top secret at the time....she broke no rules and regs on such.....

You all have been fed a bunch of sensationalized lies and swallowed them, hook, line and sinker! Truly!!

No one belongs in jail, because no one broke the law....how much simpler can one get?

The IG investigation, that questioned the 2 classified emails, was questioning this State department employees, Kerry's State dept employees, on releasing these two emails, to the public, on a Freedom of Information Act Request....and the Inspector General felt that Kerry's State department should not have released them to the FOIA request recipient....because they had since been classified.... it has nothing at all to do with how Hillary handled these 2 emails when they were transmitted, because this info was not classified at the time, it was UNClassified...

Uh Oh Petraeus Prosecutor Looking Into Clinton Server US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I said earlier this was a two part question.....
Did Powell delete all of his emails off of that server?

I said earlier this was a two part question.....
Did Powell delete all of his emails off of that server?
Yes, he did delete them and he said he never turned over or made copies of them and never gave them to the government.... Recently, the government went to previous Sos's and other higher ups and asked them all to please send copies of their gvt. emails that were on their servers, and Powell said he had to tell them he no longer had them....they were all wiped clean.

Last edited:

Exactly.

It's about the unwarranted attacks by republicans backfiring, encouraging democrats to close ranks and remain united.

And it's about EC math, the Blue Wall, and republicans aware of the fact that in order for them to win the WH, a significant number of democrats must abandon the democratic nominee – perceived by the right to be HRC – and vote for the republican nominee, something at this point highly unlikely to happen.

Nope. It's about incredibly poor judgment by Hillary Clinton. This situation is 100% her fault and responsibility. She created the problem when she decided to circumvent the Government and use her own rogue server in defiance of Federal rules.

But the Clinton's never take responsibility.....it's always someone else's fault. :(

You moon-bats can spin this crap all you want. The vast majority of Americans in polls feel Hillary should be criminally investigated and also feel she is a stone cold liar.

your post is Chock Full of fabrications perpetrated by the right wing media...

guess you forgot the previous Secretary of State Colin Powell used his own private server for gvt emails.... what she did was not, in any way, out of the norm... emails were not for classified use....but unclassified use and neither Powell or Hillary, broke the law or rules and regs, at the time they both used their own private servers for their gvt emails....

you are buying in to the Spin and not the FACTS in my opinion....that's Politics, I suppose....so, carry on my wayward son! ;)

Yepp.

Hillary is being smug. She had the server wiped clean and then handed it over knowing that any evidence that would be used against her has been destroyed.

We know that if Bush had been president during Benghazi, the media would have actually cared. There would have been immediate investigations, survivors would have been interviewed and it would have been treated like the scandal it is.

We still don't have answers. It was the media who finally went to the embassy to investigate and it never made sense that our officials didn't do that right away.

Hillary lied about using two emails. It's clear that the left is okay with Dems doing whatever they want.

Likely because they are.

Lindsey Graham calls for 10 000 U.S. troops in Iraq - CNNPolitics.com

The GOP is the war-monger party, whose presidential candidate can be neither trusted nor believed.

What if her server was hacked and the hacker is just waiting to see how far she gets before they put the information on the internet? October Surprise?

:lol:

Are you serious? Let’s be clear, that personal email was probably far more secure than her state.gov email account. The State Department’s email system has been compromised for months. It’s highly likely that it’s been compromised since forever: remember, during her tenure, Wikileaks released the State Department’s classified communications.

A better question is: why would she use the State Department’s email system to conduct official business? In fact, if it’s demonstrably insecure, does she not have a responsibility not to use it? It’s probably the case that if Hillary Clinton was focusing solely on security, using her personal email with 2 Factor Authentication was probably way more secure than using the honeypot mess of IT that is the State Department’s email servers.

But more importantly, let’s talk about records. As the former director of Sunlight Labs at the Sunlight Foundation, it’s a cause I care about. That’s the important bit. I don’t believe Hillary Clinton was actively working to hide her communication from the public. I think she was looking for the easiest way to do her job. The one thing you have to understand about people in public service is people down to the lowest levels of public service understand open records laws, and they all know one thing: if you don’t want something on the record, don’t use email. Pick up the phone. Hillary Clinton knows that, too.

Hillary Clinton was trying to use what she wanted to use in order to do her job.

What Might Have Motivated Hillary Clinton To Use Personal Email ThinkProgress
I believe that's the most desperate attempt to excuse a federal crime I've heard yet.

What if her server was hacked and the hacker is just waiting to see how far she gets before they put the information on the internet? October Surprise?
They will wait… it is not in their interest to take her out. What would be the gain taking her out....a president over whom they didn't have control?
It could have been hacked by some nerd, maybe even a Trump supporter or employee.

Exactly.

She just gave the GOP material for an ad about her. First they will tell the latest news about the FBI investigation and then her mocking it. They will end with asking the people when criminals mock LE, what happens and end with a picture of a jail cell.

Exactly.

your post is Chock Full of fabrications perpetrated by the right wing media...

guess you forgot the previous Secretary of State Colin Powell used his own private server for gvt emails.... what she did was not, in any way, out of the norm... emails were not for classified use....but unclassified use and neither Powell or Hillary, broke the law or rules and regs, at the time they both used their own private servers for their gvt emails....

you are buying in to the Spin and not the FACTS in my opinion....that's Politics, I suppose....so, carry on my wayward son! ;)
So, what did she use for Top Secret memos? Two tin cans and a string?

Still haven't forgotten about the White Water scandal. She's a heartless bitch with no feelings, she's a fraud of the media in my opinion,

Of course you haven't. That's one of the main reasons right wingers are known to be mentally deficient. There has been a long list of outrageous accusations, White Water was just one of the first, that was repeatedly proven to be false. The right never accepts facts, so they keep piling up all those false claims in hopes that they might mean more together than they did individually. At this point, the right is nothing more than the little boy that cried wolf. No sane person will bother to even consider the validity of any right wing claims. You should be embarrassed.

Exactly.

She just gave the GOP material for an ad about her. First they will tell the latest news about the FBI investigation and then her mocking it. They will end with asking the people when criminals mock LE, what happens and end with a picture of a jail cell.
Actually just another lie from the right.

That's all you're interested in: unsubstantiated, unwarranted partisan attacks predicated solely on lies, devoid of fact or merit.

Forum List

Back