Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

Has the politico story been confirmed?

What about when Hillary kept saying that Benghazi was a spontaneous attack when she was telling other people it was a planned assault, is that lie OK with you? Is it only when a Republican lies that you have an issue?

If so he's done. Bad news for Clinton.

not really bad news for Clinton. she's not going to have to run against anyone who could beat her.

Any general election is binary. Hence a coin flip. A gaffe by the opponent is much more important than anything you do. She can gaffe like few others.

what about when Hillary coined the term "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" over Jennifer Flowers, an accusation she knew when she did that ... was true ...

That lie OK with you? It's just a standard you hold for the Republican?

There is a vast RW conspiracy and it has been around for decades.

yep. just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.

not really bad news for Clinton. she's not going to have to run against anyone who could beat her.

Any general election is binary. Hence a coin flip. A gaffe by the opponent is much more important than anything you do. She can gaffe like few others.

what about when Hillary coined the term "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" over Jennifer Flowers, an accusation she knew when she did that ... was true ...

Was Ben there dude?

Disregard. Fox just confirmed it. He's toast. His camp admits it. Fox is spinning like mothers. Fun to watch the fish dangle on the line.

From what I've read it's true, I don't want a liar for President. But I'm not like you. How about when Hillary's sworn statements over her e-mail account are contradicted by the e-mails they are recovering? Is that OK with you? Or is it only a problem when Republicans do it?

Never mind, I was going to put up some quotes from Hillary dodging bullets in Afghanistan and other items said be liberals that are never vetted like the liberal lickspittle lapdog media does to the Republicans.
You didn't put them up because there are no such quotes. That's the problem with the Hillary-haters, even when they have a kernel of truth, they can't be bothered to get the facts straight.

Huh ?

CNN) -- Sen. Hillary Clinton said she "misspoke" last week when she gave a dramatic description of her arrival in Bosnia 12 years ago, recounting a landing under sniper fire.

Clinton was responding to a question Monday from the Philadelphia Daily News' editorial board about video footage of the event that contradicted her assertion that her group "ran with our heads down" from the plane to avoid sniper fire at the Tuzla Air Base.

Tommy Vietor, a spokesman for rival Sen. Barack Obama's campaign, said the Bosnia claim was part of "a growing list of instances in which Sen. Clinton has exaggerated her role in foreign and domestic policymaking."

Clinton told the paper's editorial board it was a "minor blip."

Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire - CNN.com

He just mis-spoke slightly(PC for--nigga lie like a mofo). The application was for assistant to the janitor trainee program. He can, however, prove he was born in the uS.
52317463108a1247d546706df0e760f0.jpg

Was Ben there dude?

you forgot the rimshot.

what about when Hillary lied that all her grandparents were immigrants, that OK with you? Or it's an issue just when a Republican does it?

Disregard. Fox just confirmed it. He's toast. His camp admits it. Fox is spinning like mothers. Fun to watch the fish dangle on the line.

From what I've read it's true, I don't want a liar for President. But I'm not like you. How about when Hillary's sworn statements over her e-mail account are contradicted by the e-mails they are recovering? Is that OK with you? Or is it only a problem when Republicans do it?

When all you have is to point to the other guy, you have nothing.

you don't read anything that isn't in the rightwingnut blogosphere.

maybe try real sources and you might re-evaluate.

Was Ben there dude?

you forgot the rimshot.

what about when Hillary lied that all her grandparents were immigrants, that OK with you? Or it's an issue just when a Republican does it?

This thread is about Carson, desperado.

I don't think Dr. Carson ever said he was admitted to West Point. He apparently rose from a street punk to the top ROTC student in Detroit and when he met Westmorland he probably thought an appointment to West Point was the next logical step. It's an easy mistake to make. Contrast the lack of outrage over Hillary's husband lying when he told the draft board he was joining the National Guard and told the Guard he was being drafted.
Saying one was getting an appointment to West Point when one was NOT getting an appointment to West Point is NOT "an easy mistake to make". :lmao:

Was Ben there dude?

you forgot the rimshot.

This thread is about Carson, desperado.

It's fun slapping the helpless down and having them so eager to come back for more.

Forum List

Back