Politico: Carson lied about admission to West Point.

Little by little, its coming out that he has lied about a lot of things. This morning - so defensive about some of his tales. And incredibly stupid to say Joseph lived 3000 years before his son was born. Weird.

Huge tell is that he closes his eyes when he talks.

Smarmy.

If so he's done. Bad news for Clinton.

So what do you think of her lie she came under sniper fire in Bosnia, does that matter to you?
Was Carson with her?

You can research that since I don't see the relevance since Hillary said the lie, not Carson. Is it OK if Hillary lies? What about when she said Chelsea was jogging around the World Trade Center the morning of the attack. That OK with you? You against lies or Republicans?

BTW, I oppose Carson and Hillary. I'm not a flaming hypocrite though, which is why I'm asking you

So what do you think of her lie she came under sniper fire in Bosnia, does that matter to you?
Was Carson with her?

You can research that since I don't see the relevance since Hillary said the lie, not Carson. Is it OK if Hillary lies? What about when she said Chelsea was jogging around the World Trade Center the morning of the attack. That OK with you? You against lies or Republicans?

Was Carson jogging with her sport?

It was nice knowing you.

Ben Carson Campaign Admits to False West Point Story: Politico

Republican presidential candidate Ben Carson’s campaign says he wasn’t accepted to West Point military academy, Politico reports.

“He was introduced to folks from West Point by his ROTC Supervisors,” campaign manager Barry Bennett said in e-mail, according to Politico.“They told him they could help him get an appointment based on his grades and performance in ROTC. He considered it but in the end did not seek admission”NOTE: Carson wrote in 1996 book “Gifted Hands” that he turned down a full scholarship to West Point

Ben Carson Campaign Admits to False West Point Story: Politico

You genuinely underestimate how little Carson supporters give a shit if what he says is actually true.

They only care if it feels true.

Never mind, I was going to put up some quotes from Hillary dodging bullets in Afghanistan and other items said be liberals that are never vetted like the liberal lickspittle lapdog media does to the Republicans.

Well dodging bullets is just a metaphor for having to walk across the tarmac and not getting a limousine.

Was Carson with her?

BTW, I oppose Carson and Hillary. I'm not a flaming hypocrite though, which is why I'm asking you

Let's stipulate they both have lied. That's a wash.

Move on to the issues. Carson is a rightwing extremist. Clinton is a left of center moderate Democrat.

No rightwing extremist has ever won the presidency against a moderate Democrat.

I don't think Dr. Carson ever said he was admitted to West Point. He apparently rose from a street punk to the top ROTC student in Detroit and when he met Westmorland he probably thought an appointment to West Point was the next logical step. It's an easy mistake to make. Contrast the lack of outrage over Hillary's husband lying when he told the draft board he was joining the National Guard and told the Guard he was being drafted.

Never mind, I was going to put up some quotes from Hillary dodging bullets in Afghanistan and other items said be liberals that are never vetted like the liberal lickspittle lapdog media does to the Republicans.
You didn't put them up because there are no such quotes. That's the problem with the Hillary-haters, even when they have a kernel of truth, they can't be bothered to get the facts straight.

Was Carson with her?

Was Carson jogging with her sport?

I don't know, Hillary has a sport? What is it?

What about when Hillary said she was named after Sir Edmond, who climbed Everest, when she was like five. He was an unknown when she was born, she'd have had to have been his neighbor to know him, which she wasn't. That OK with you? Or just when a Republican does it?

Little by little, its coming out that he has lied about a lot of things. This morning - so defensive about some of his tales. And incredibly stupid to say Joseph lived 3000 years before his son was born. Weird.

Huge tell is that he closes his eyes when he talks.

Smarmy.
He also doubled down on the Giza pyramids being grain storage facilities for Joseph. This man mustn't be allowed in the White House.

not really bad news for Clinton. she's not going to have to run against anyone who could beat her.

Any general election is binary. Hence a coin flip. A gaffe by the opponent is much more important than anything you do. She can gaffe like few others.

there is that.

but I think she's out-gaffed by the Donald. for some reason it just doesn't matter when he does.

not really bad news for Clinton. she's not going to have to run against anyone who could beat her.

Any general election is binary. Hence a coin flip. A gaffe by the opponent is much more important than anything you do. She can gaffe like few others.

what about when Hillary coined the term "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" over Jennifer Flowers, an accusation she knew when she did that ... was true ...

That lie OK with you? It's just a standard you hold for the Republican?

Carson Insist he is a Violent Psychopath and the Media is lying when they say he is not...
151106-republican-primary-gets-even-weirder.jpg

what about when Hillary coined the term "Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" over Jennifer Flowers, an accusation she knew when she did that ... was true ...

That lie OK with you? It's just a standard you hold for the Republican?

There is a vast RW conspiracy and it has been around for decades.

Forum List

Back