Politicians and the media cherry-picking black history and what they acknowledge….Is that the right thing to do?

Trump didn't hold a dinner in farakhan's honor the way obama and the congressional black caucus did.....

you dumb ass......
The CBC did not do that you lying sack. And Trump was endorsed by the KKK. Furthermore, every white supremacist group supported trumps insurrection. Trump had dinner with a known white supremacist and his top advisor was Stephen Miller another white supremacist

Barak obama is a racist and an anti-semite.......

Do you know who louis farakhan is?

He is a racist and anti-semite, essentially the leader of the black equivalent of the ku klux klan, the Nation of Islam......

Barak obama and the congressional black caucus hosted louis farakhan on capitol hill...in secret.......the event was covered by a reporter who hid his photo of obama and farakhan.....

Obama and Farrakhan

This photo by Askia Muhammad that was hidden for 12 years has now been released in the journalist's autobiography. Pictured from left to right are: Minister Farrakhan's son-in-law, Leonard Farrakhan Muhammad; His son and security chief, Mustapha Farrakhan; U. S. Sen. Barack Obama; Minister Farrakhan's son Joshua Farrakhan; Minister Louis Farrakhan, and the Rev. Willie F. Wilson, pastor of D.C.'s Union Temple Baptist Church.

In addition to being friends with the racist and anti-semite, and leader of the black ku klux klan, obama and michelle were good friends and members of the church of racist, and anti-semite jermeiah wright, who married them and baptized their children....

In addition to that, obama hosted racist, anti-semite, and homophobe, al sharpton at the White House...

That is who barak obama is.........to this day....

The NOI is not the equivalent of the KKK. Name one cross burning done by the NOI to a white family. Name one lynching done by the NOI.

In a nation founded on free speech we kind of got to a point where we were always bold enough to say the quiet part out loud….We said things like…“America is systemically racist” and “white people are privileged”…..we all said it, the media said it, politicians said it…..Why are we not bold enough to talk about ALL of black history….like last weekend and what went down in Baltimore, New Orleans, St Louis and Chicago? Like who’s still flooding our social service offices as east Indians and Asians excel here?
Why all the misleading bullshit….why all the talk about Frederick Douglass, Rosa Parks and Barack Obama? Why don’t we care about whats happening currently in history?
Morgan freeman doesn’t agree with this black history shit

The NOI is not the equivalent of the KKK. Name one cross burning done by the NOI to a white family. Name one lynching done by the NOI.

It is exactly the same thing

There’s nothing wrong with it at all… But pretending black history is all Rosa Parks and Frederick Douglass is just plain silly… We should acknowledge all black history, particularly the history that is most impactful on society.
It’s weird that you wokeologists are you so willing to participate in only emphasizing your version of white history….colonization, slavery, civil war, racism, privilege….etc etc.
What’s wrong with you? What’s wrong with our politicians? Where did things go so wrong?
Stop crying. Because if you want to go there, we have to bring up what whites have done to create the things you want associated with Black History Month. Things like unequal pay for jobs, or simply refusing to hire blacks like Flash did here:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

You whine about white history being about slavery, colonization, civil war, etc. Well snowfake, to some of us that's what white history has been. You want to brag about the accomplishments of whitey and then tell everybody else how they haven't done anything. Well that's not how things happened and you simply need to man up and face the truth. The reason there is a black history month is because whites refused to give blacks credit for any accomplishments we have done. And whites have over exaggerated their own accomplishments at that.

All you want to do is discredit blacks. Rosa Parks and Frederick Douglass have had great impact on our society. I don't see you wanting anybody to talk about Al Capone, Frank Nitti, Dillinger, Baby Face Nelson, Gotti, and all the white criminals that have graced this country. But your punk ass wants people to talk about black crime as if whites don't commit any.

What has gone wrong you ask? America was founded on wrong. That's where it began. And now you want to put a criminal into the office of the presidency to preserve white supremacy because this country was built on a delusion.

The CBC did not do that you lying sack. And Trump was endorsed by the KKK. Furthermore, every white supremacist group supported trumps insurrection. Trump had dinner with a known white supremacist and his top advisor was Stephen Miller another white supremacist

they did....

Yes, that would be blacks. America became the worlds nation wen whites floated over here and Native Americans allowed them to stay. Whites are not the core Americans.
Hahaha…right.
Could you imagine what America would look like if our founders and core Americans were dark? HOLY FUCKING SHIT…we’d be one big Liberia/ Baltimore.

Morgan freeman doesn’t agree with this black history shit
Morgan Freeman does agree with black history. It is why he did the film Invictus.

So if you don't have a problem with the 11 months of white history, shut up about black history month.

Hahaha... Right.
Could you imagine what America would look like if our founders and core Americans were dark? HOLY FUCKING SHIT… we’d be one big Liberia/ Baltimore.
The problem with the white racist lie you are telling yourself is that there were 500 nations of brown skinned people already here when whitey floated over here from the shitholes in Europe they ran away from. And "America" had been doing just fine.

Stop crying. Because if you want to go there, we have to bring up what whites have done to create the things you want associated with Black History Month. Things like unequal pay for jobs, or simply refusing to hire blacks like Flash did here:

“I can say for sure that happens because I did it. Before retirement, I was an Engineer. For the last 20 years of my career, I was a Manager and Director and I hired hundreds of people. I reviewed well over a thousand resumes for all kinds of positions. Everything from Secretaries to Engineering Managers. Both Salary and Hourly. I always culled out the resumes with Black Ethnic names. Never shortlisted anybody with a Black Ethnic name. Never hired them.”

You whine about white history being about slavery, colonization, civil war, etc. Well snowfake, to some of us that's what white history has been. You want to brag about the accomplishments of whitey and then tell everybody else how they haven't done anything. Well that's not how things happened and you simply need to man up and face the truth. The reason there is a black history month is because whites refused to give blacks credit for any accomplishments we have done. And whites have over exaggerated their own accomplishments at that.

All you want to do is discredit blacks. Rosa Parks and Frederick Douglass have had great impact on our society. I don't see you wanting anybody to talk about Al Capone, Frank Nitti, Dillinger, Baby Face Nelson, Gotti, and all the white criminals that have graced this country. But your punk ass wants people to talk about black crime as if whites don't commit any.

What has gone wrong you ask? America was founded on wrong. That's where it began. And now you want to put a criminal into the office of the presidency to preserve white supremacy because this country was built on a delusion.

That is the democrat party history

It is exactly the same thing

No, actually it isn't. Again, I am black. I have met people from both sects of the NOI. You see, you only know about the Lost/Found Nation of Islam. You know nothing about the United Nation of Islam. 2 sects, 2 different leaders. Neither group has any similarity to the KKK.

Morgan Freeman does agree with black history. It is why he did the film Invictus.

So if you don't have a problem with the 11 months of white history, shut up about black history month.
Where?

The problem with the white racist lie you are telling yourself is that there were 500 nations of brown skinned people already here when whitey floated over here from the shitholes in Europe they ran away from. And "America" had been doing just fine.

Except for the torture, rape, human sacrifice and canabalism.....and slavery

No, actually it isn't. Again, I am black. I have met people from both sects of the NOI. You see, you only know about the Lost/Found Nation of Islam. You know nothing about the United Nation of Islam. 2 sects, 2 different leaders. Neither group has any similarity to the KKK.

Except for the racism and hatred of jews...

Except for the torture, rape, human sacrifice and canabalism..... and slavery
That went on in Europe son. So just shut the fuck up with your false history based on a delusion of white racial superiority.

Yes they did.....

It was during a mid-2005 Congressional Black Caucus (CBC) meeting on Capitol Hill when award-winning journalist Askia Muhammad captured one of the most significant photos of his career.
Muhammad had doggedly covered then Chicago Sen. Barack Obama since he "first laid eyes on him" at the 2004 Democratic National Convention. Now, here was the Senator in a warm conversation with constituent and fellow Chicagoan Minister Louis Farrakhan. As leader of the Nation of Islam, Farrakhan is another star in Black America, but one whose name is synonymous with controversy.

That went on in Europe son. So just shut the fuck up with your false history based on a delusion of white racial superiority.

And the indians did it too and were still doing it when the Europeans arrived

Forum List

Back