Politically Damaging: Obama Themed Gas Stations Popping Up Around The U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Obama is backed by BP. He Loves Gas Stations Business

2941522117_5e2fc1d869.jpg

obama-at-indy-gas-station-small-thumb-425x293.jpg

obama-gas-station.jpg

obama.presidential.gas.WIS.576x324.jpg

Omg $3.45 for gas?

I'd fill up there if it was named after Stalin!
In the picture in the OP, the price was $2.759. I was about to put 4 55 gallon drums in the pick-up and take off

LOL

If you got an in-ground pool I would advise digging that baby up, throwing it on a trailer and getting to the station asap!!!

LMAO - This is the worst idea ever! I would never put Obama gas in my car. Can you imagine the business this guy is going to lose?
If the Obama gas is as bad as the Obama Presidency is, the car would explode. LOL

Well, was SC going to go for Obama anyway? It's just another indication of some people not being too bright down there. :lol:

This isn't good for Obama at all and I'm sure the White House isn't happy. The Obama themed gas station will associate him with high gas prices when customers fill up or just drive by it in South Carolina. The owner is a devoted Obama supporter and he is from Yemen. He likes Obama because he is the first black president. What the owner doesn't realize is that Obama is a usurper of the oval office and that he is contributing to Obama's loss in 2012 and that's a good thing for the nation.

Story:
Obama gas station in Columbia raising eyebrows - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Here is one in Detroit
4469539671_f2516d68a3.jpg

:lol:.. What a re-re. Who names a gas station after the President? :eusa_eh:.

As for them popping up all over.. Heck, if those prices on the board are right, I'd love to have one in my neighborhood! :lol:

This isn't good for Obama at all and I'm sure the White House isn't happy. The Obama themed gas station will associate him with high gas prices when customers fill up or just drive by it in South Carolina. The owner is a devoted Obama supporter and he is from Yemen. He likes Obama because he is the first black president. What the owner doesn't realize is that Obama is a usurper of the oval office and that he is contributing to Obama's loss in 2012 and that's a good thing for the nation.

Story:
Obama gas station in Columbia raising eyebrows - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Here is one in Detroit

Holy crap I wish my gas was 2.75$! I am paying 4.04$ here.

Old pictures guys ;)

Story:

Here is one in Detroit

As for them popping up all over.. Heck, if those prices on the board are right, I'd love to have one in my neighborhood! :lol:

Looks like they probably photoshopped an old picture!!! ANOTHER indication of some people not being too bright!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Story:

Here is one in Detroit

Looks like they probably photoshopped an old picture!!! ANOTHER indication of some people not being too bright!!! :lol::lol::lol:

They are old pictures, go back in the thread and you will see the same station with higher prices

Story:

Here is one in Detroit
Obamush needs a place to sale all that refined lybian oil he's getting.:eusa_whistle:

They are old pictures, go back in the thread and you will see the same station with higher prices

This is an old picture around 2008 election time. The other picture is another gas station entirely. There is no photo-shopping. There really are at least 2 different Obama Gas Stations. There may be 3 Obama Gas Stations because one has an electronic gas price sign.

obama-gas-station.jpg

Last edited:

This is an old picture around 2008 election time. The other picture is another gas station entirely. There is no photo-shopping. There really are at least 2 different Obama Gas Stations. There may be 3 Obama Gas Stations because one has an electronic gas price sign.

obama-gas-station.jpg

It's obviously photoshopped. Are we just supposed to take your say so? What are you, the President?!?! :cool:

obama-gas-station.jpg

It's obviously photoshopped. Are we just supposed to take your say so? What are you, the President?!?! :cool:

Did you not watch the video? The owner of the first Obama Gas Station said "they plan to re-brand 2 more into Obama Gas Stations." There really are 3 Obama Gas Stations.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K7M2__fHpM"]Obama Gas Station[/ame]

There are at least 3 Obama Gas Stations in Detroit, MI & at least 1 Obama Gas Station in Columbia, SC shown in the OP.

That is at least 4 Obama Gas Stations.

New Video of New Obama Gas Stations & interview with owner.

Gas Station Owner Changes His 3 Station Name To Honor President Obama
DETROIT -- Despite criticism of rising gas prices, the owner of three metro Detroit gas stations named after president Barack Obama said he's standing behind his decision.

Sam Bazzi said he felt so much respect for Obama when he was elected that he changed the name of his stations to "Obama." Now, more than two years later, a decline in the economy and the president's sliding approval rates, Bazzi said he doesn't think the name on his business has any negative impact.

Bazzi said he keeps his gas prices a few cents below those of other major companies.

But what do his customers think about seeing the gas price tag rise next to the smiling face of Obama?

Customer Famous Ellis said he doesn't blame the president for the high gas prices.

"No, I can't do that," he said. "He's doing everything he can to help us out."

Fellow customer Monte Harris said there's other ways to combat rising gas prices than to just pass the blame.

"More than anything, we need to get those electric cars out here," he said. "With that, we don't need to worry about gas that much."

Bazzi said his Obama stations have garnered international attention. He said a French television crew was just visiting him last week.

Bazzi said even if Obama isn't reelected, he won't change the stations' names because the president has already brought him enough good will.

Last edited:

obama-gas-station.jpg

Did you not watch the video? The owner of the first Obama Gas Station said "they plan to re-brand 2 more into Obama Gas Stations." There really are 3 Obama Gas Stations.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K7M2__fHpM"]Obama Gas Station[/ame]

Notice the price of gas pre gallon and that was back in 08. I wonder if it's that price now? From the video Obamush knew about this name change before he became president.

Last edited:

obama-gas-station.jpg

What was that comment about diminished capacity:lol::lol::lol:

Obama is "Movin-On-Up"

He has at least 4 Gas Stations & 1 Town named after him.

obamaville-3.jpg

With all the lip service Obama gives alternative fuels I wonder why none of his gas stations sell Ethanol, Bio-Diesel, Hydrogen, CNG, LNG, or Propane? He seems to prefer to support the foreigners. His actions don't match his rhetoric & neither does his customer base.

Obama - The Big Oil President

Story:

Here is one in Detroit
“Praise be to the allah!”

”Death to America”

”Ect, Ect, Ect”

I had Obama gas last week.
It resulted in a shart! Had to throw my underwear out. Thought I had the virus. Thank God I didn't have a fever when it happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back