Politically Damaging: Obama Themed Gas Stations Popping Up Around The U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't good for Obama at all and I'm sure the White House isn't happy. The Obama themed gas station will associate him with high gas prices when customers fill up or just drive by it in South Carolina. The owner is a devoted Obama supporter and he is from Yemen. He likes Obama because he is the first black president. What the owner doesn't realize is that Obama is a usurper of the oval office and that he is contributing to Obama's loss in 2012 and that's a good thing for the nation.

Story:
Obama gas station in Columbia raising eyebrows - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Here is one in Detroit
4469539671_f2516d68a3.jpg
“Praise be to the allah!”

”Death to America”

”Ect, Ect, Ect”
Mac...you evil necromancer...this thread is nine years old. :lol:

This isn't good for Obama at all and I'm sure the White House isn't happy. The Obama themed gas station will associate him with high gas prices when customers fill up or just drive by it in South Carolina. The owner is a devoted Obama supporter and he is from Yemen. He likes Obama because he is the first black president. What the owner doesn't realize is that Obama is a usurper of the oval office and that he is contributing to Obama's loss in 2012 and that's a good thing for the nation.

Story:
Obama gas station in Columbia raising eyebrows - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Here is one in Detroit

”Death to America”

”Ect, Ect, Ect”

What does “Ect” stand for?

Is every RW nutbag here illiterate?

Story:

Here is one in Detroit

”Death to America”

”Ect, Ect, Ect”

Ect represents every other slogan libs like to shout

black lives matter, pigs on a stick, referring to the cops

down with capitalism

more things than I have tome to mention here

Story:

Here is one in Detroit

”Death to America”

”Ect, Ect, Ect”
Mac...you evil necromancer...this thread is nine years old. :lol:
So I noticed

Story:

Here is one in Detroit

”Death to America”

”Ect, Ect, Ect”

down with capitalism

“Ect” means nothing, moron. The abbreviation you seek is “etc.” It is an abbreviation for the word “etcetera”. Only illiterate morons use “ect”.

“Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe,” -- Obama's Energy Secretary Steve Chu
I am a Democrat because I believe in the environment and conservation. For instance, we must raise the price of gasoline, like they do in Europe, to increase conservation. If we don't, there will soon be a big gas shortage, and this will mean higher gasoline prices for you and me.

Story:

Here is one in Detroit

”Death to America”

”Ect, Ect, Ect”

down with capitalism

“Ect” means nothing, moron. The abbreviation you seek is “etc.” It is an abbreviation for the word “etcetera”. Only illiterate morons use “ect”.

You really are a nitpickin' rabbit sucker.

Story:

Here is one in Detroit

”Death to America”

”Ect, Ect, Ect”

down with capitalism

Nah. I’m a guy who doesn’t think bullshit threads like this should exist....never mind be exhumed after 9 fucking years.

So, the asshole who brought it back to life earns some mocking. And it is easy because so many of you are fucking idiots.

Now, eat shit, dummy.

Story:

Here is one in Detroit

”Death to America”

”Ect, Ect, Ect”

down with capitalism

Nah. I’m a guy who doesn’t think bullshit threads like this should exist....never mind be exhumed after 9 fucking years.

So, the asshole who brought it back to life earns some mocking. And it is easy because so many of you are fucking idiots.

Now, eat shit, dummy.

Funny how many accurate points about Obie still apply 9 years later.

Story:

Here is one in Detroit

”Death to America”

”Ect, Ect, Ect”

down with capitalism

Now, eat shit, dummy.

Yes. But one of them is not Obama gas stations.

As a Trump supporter, your jealousy is palpable.

Story:

Here is one in Detroit

”Death to America”

”Ect, Ect, Ect”

down with capitalism

Now, eat shit, dummy.

Yes. But one of them is not Obama gas stations.

As a Trump supporter, your jealousy is palpable.

Quick!
Let me find my fainting couch.....

Story:

Here is one in Detroit

”Death to America”

”Ect, Ect, Ect”

down with capitalism

It is an abbreviation for the words “et cetera”. Only illiterate morons use “etcetera”.

Story:

Here is one in Detroit

”Death to America”

”Ect, Ect, Ect”

down with capitalism

Oh look, we have a spelling nazi on the forum

i may have misspelled the word but the meaning was perfectly clear

otherwise you would not be so offended and defensive

Story:

Here is one in Detroit

”Death to America”

”Ect, Ect, Ect”

down with capitalism

Oh look, we have a spelling nazi on the forum

i may have misspelled the word but the meaning was perfectly clear

otherwise you would not be so offended and defensive

You are a moron. That should offend you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back