Politically Damaging: Obama Themed Gas Stations Popping Up Around The U.S.

Status
Not open for further replies.

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
This isn't good for Obama at all and I'm sure the White House isn't happy. The Obama themed gas station will associate him with high gas prices when customers fill up or just drive by it in South Carolina. The owner is a devoted Obama supporter and he is from Yemen. He likes Obama because he is the first black president. What the owner doesn't realize is that Obama is a usurper of the oval office and that he is contributing to Obama's loss in 2012 and that's a good thing for the nation.

Story:
Obama gas station in Columbia raising eyebrows - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Here is one in Detroit
4469539671_f2516d68a3.jpg

“Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe,” -- Obama's Energy Secretary Steve Chu

This isn't good for Obama at all and I'm sure the White House isn't happy. The Obama themed gas station will associate him with high gas prices when customers fill up or just drive by it in South Carolina. The owner is a devoted Obama supporter and he is from Yemen. He likes Obama because he is the first black president. What the owner doesn't realize is that Obama is a usurper of the oval office and that he is contributing to Obama's loss in 2012 and that's a good thing for the nation.

Story:
Obama gas station in Columbia raising eyebrows - Live5News.com | Charleston, SC | News, Weather, Sports

Here is one in Detroit

Thats pretty funny.

It's just a bad business idea, the same as it would have been to call it Bush Gas when Bush was President or Clinton Gas when Clinton was President. Just stupid.

It's just a bad business idea, the same as it would have been to call it Bush Gas when Bush was President or Clinton Gas when Clinton was President. Just stupid.

No joke, talk about asking a big group of people not to come to your gas station.

Story:

Here is one in Detroit

Holy crap I wish my gas was 2.75$! I am paying 4.04$ here.

Story:

Here is one in Detroit

Lol we're being sarcastic I'm sure it's an old picture.

I live in columbus, ohio and here gas was $3.83 this morning, 2 weekends ago I went to Chicago and it was $4.79, I'm talking about for regular unleaded.

Remember the last gas hike people were stealing gas? I think this time farm owners are going to have to start putting locks on their horses!

Story:

Here is one in Detroit

OK, I am seriously laughing my ass off at this one. Well done!

Story:

Here is one in Detroit

That picture is from last year.

Obama is backed by BP. He Loves Gas Stations Business

2941522117_5e2fc1d869.jpg

obama-at-indy-gas-station-small-thumb-425x293.jpg

obama-gas-station.jpg

obama.presidential.gas.WIS.576x324.jpg

Omg $3.45 for gas?

I'd fill up there if it was named after Stalin!

Obama's Gas Stations also have ATM machines to get those extra fees from you as you pay for gas, beer, wine cigarettes & lotto tickets.

But let's say I have a headache or stomach pain inside the gas station, will this gas station get someone else to pay for tylenol or pepto?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back