Political Strife: The Consumer Castle

Abishai100

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2013
This short-story is about the possible 'consumerism cure' to civilization schisms such as Sunni-Shia and Catholic-Protestant Britain-IRA, and Israel-Palestine troubles.

This is the challenge of the Trump Administration as it wrestles with key modernism issues such as eco-friendly renewable energy joint-ventures between companies/organizations such as British Petroleum (BP) and OPEC.

====

Jamie was a radical journalist for the Egyptian Gazette and was reporting on several kinds of political intrigue in the land. Jamie was concurrently investigating Sunni-Shia problems, Israel-Palestine philosophical complications, as well as black market munitions traffic associated with anti-Britain IRA (all in Egypt!). Jamie was a fan of Egyptian politicians but worried about America's approach to political strife in nations/areas across the globe, and he started becoming interested in Ancient Egypt based comics which helped him feel more 'optimistic' about humanism and traffic in general (and history and the arts).

Jamie met a beautiful woman named Alexa in Cairo and the two married. They had a daughter named Elsa, and they decided to buy her many cooking playsets when she was a toddler. Elsa loved playing with her cooking sets, and as Jamie fondly watched over her daughter peacefully playing with these model cooking kits, he started thinking about a 'creative' approach to the terrible political problems afflicting the adult world Jamie was concerned Elsa was going to 'inherit.' Jamie decided to change his journalistic approach to the reporting of these problems.

Jamie started writing about the power of media and television in circulating free-speech and dialogue conducive to negotiations between disagreeing political sects/groups such as Sunni and Shia Muslims, Catholic IRA and British Protestants, and Israelis and Palestinians. Jamie won the Nobel Peace Prize for his avant-garde work regarding the application of creative strategies to the addressing of political strife across the globe and how America's 'mastery' over media and consumerism marketing could aid in peaceful commerce-based negotiations between historically split groups/nations such as Israel and Palestine. When Jamie accepted the Nobel Prize, his acceptance-speech reflected his idealism:

"I believe in consumerism and media, and as I watched my bright young daughter play with her model cooking sets in our home in Cairo, I thought about how toys and imagination can remind adults that modern 'device' and technologies and 'media-toys' can facilitate open-ended dialogue about the everyday needs of human beings trapped in the mire of political strife. I thought about the unique position America holds in using its special advantages in media and consumerism to aid in the commerce-based negotiations between Israel and Palestine, and I thought about how nation-based political news-sources such as CNN and Al Jazeera do not necessarily have to be viewed as 'biased sources' of capitalism-dialogue! I thank my peers for this award/recognition as much as I thank my daughter for her youthful play and optimism. Thank you!"

====

priest.jpg

c6.jpg

cooking1.jpg

Starbucks Shintoism

Are we required to elevate economics-conscious storytelling in modern-day consumerism-oriented 'TrumpUSA'?

====

Gordon Gekko (Wall Street shark) and Oliver Queen (American vigilante) were both studying gender trends in marketing when they encountered the child-doodles of their industry rival Kingpin (a chubby mastermind) which drew them to play with Ouija incantations to invoke the avenging spirits of the anti-dominion Power Puff Girls to dismantle Kingpin's deceptive empire. Gekko and Queen (aka, 'Green Arrow') wanted to use commerce and traffic for the purposes of fair trade and profit-sharing, and their deeds reached the attention of the vying Sunni and Shia communities in Syria and Iran now interested in the media distribution of Al Jazeera TV!

The Power Puff Girls liked Kingpin's drawing of a brutish but basic squirrel-girl used for feminism dialogue and went on a mission to Venus to make contact with a race of female aliens genetically-engineering a mechanical and computerized cybernetic animal named RoboHorse. They found RoboHorse to be beautiful and unusual and started regretting the factionalism in modern politics and governance but praised how creativity/engineering can elevate our spirits out of pits of helpless witnessing. It was a grand race, and they returned to Earth and used their newfound wisdom to destroy the diabolical tomfoolery of Kingpin in modern-day NYC.

====

tycoons.jpg

squirrel-girl.jpg

Powerpuff_girls_characters.jpg

robohorse.jpg

Forum List

Back