Polish Greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.
aw , don;t call a mod , let IM2 simply stew and moulder until he realizes that he is an American which is the best that there is .

Well, some people like myself got banned from the "Black Greatness thread" for being "Off Topic"
--------------------------------------------- big deal , IM2 is alright except that he needs to learn whats important Sobieski .

I am 60 years old. My parents never talked about Europe and the old country. Roots, I sometimes want to walk on the old paths and hear the mother tongues of my fathers and mothers. I am a yank and I may not understand a bloody word. But, that's OK.

I am 60 years old. My parents never talked about Europe and the old country. Roots, I sometimes want to walk on the old paths and hear the mother tongues of my fathers and mothers. I am a yank and I may not understand a bloody word. But, that's OK.

That's cool, Europe is comprised of the homeland of White people after-all.

aw , don;t call a mod , let IM2 simply stew and moulder until he realizes that he is an American which is the best that there is .

Well, some people like myself got banned from the "Black Greatness thread" for being "Off Topic"
--------------------------------------------- big deal , IM2 is alright except that he needs to learn whats important Sobieski .

What's important?
------------------------------------------- not anything really important about Poland in 2017 although i hope that the Poles kick some muslim azz Sobeiski .

What's important?
------------------------------------------- not anything really important about Poland in 2017 although i hope that the Poles kick some muslim azz Sobeiski .

Well, it's important that Poland's one of 3 White countries to refuse Islamic Refugees, along with Czech Rep, and Hungary.

What's important?

Well, it's important that Poland's one of 3 White countries to refuse Islamic Refugees, along with Czech Rep, and Hungary.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- hopefully they will do that muslim exclusion Sobiesky !!

but if they don't , well Poland will disappear same as your town of Brewster Sobiesky !!

What's important?

--------------------------------------------------------------------- hopefully they will do that muslim exclusion Sobiesky !!

I suspect you're a might is right kind of guy, which would explain your bizarre preference of Russia over Poland, even in light of it's millions of Muslims, and 10's of millions of Stalin supporters.

What's important?

I suspect you're a might is right kind of guy, which would explain your bizarre preference of Russia over Poland, even in light of it's millions of Muslims, and 10's of millions of Stalin supporters.
------------------------------- chuckle , your kids will reap the rewards Sobieski .

but if they don't , well Poland will disappear same as your town of Brewster Sobiesky !!

It seems unlikely.

Lech Poznan soccer fans boycott game over donations to refugees

A large number of soccer fans for the Polish soccer team Lech Poznan boycotted their team’s Europa League home match Thursday after it was announced that 1 Euro of each ticket would go to help the refugee crisis gripping Europe.

Poznan (Poland) stadium: UEFA announced 1Euro of each ticket goes to #refugees #nrx THIS is white identity on display pic.twitter.com/NQ5PvmTQHH

— Alt Right (@_AltRight_) September 18, 2015

According to the Guardian, the boycott was organized by an ultra supporters group for the team. Lech Poznan, which last season averaged 20,000 fans a game, had only 3,000 show up for the game. A banner was also hung inside the stadium saying: “Stop Islamization.”

What's important?

------------------------------- chuckle , your kids will reap the rewards Sobieski .

The rewards of what?
It's safe to say that Russia, Western Europe, and America are doing damages, that can only be fixed with ethnic cleansing.
Certainly nothing I'd support.

Considering the mockery, and slander / libel against Poles I think it's necessary.

Has any ethnic population been more scapegoated, and slandered?

There's so many negative stereotypes upon Poles, like dumb Polak, thieves, criminals, drunks, prostitutes, weak at war, using horses in WW2, starting WW2 in Bromberg Massacre, being the land of the Holocaust, being Nazi collaborators.

Most of these are downright slander / libel, or and many others are extreme exaggerations.

.1.) Are Poles dumb?
Poland in the Renaissance was the European leader in science, even the Scientific Revolution came from Poland thanks to Copernicus, and Albert Brudzewski.

Polish Americans scored a massive 109 IQ.
While Poland's IQ is considered to be 99, this is by no means low.
The PISA scores of Poland are high, the literacy rates of Poland are high, and Poland wins many intellectual competitions like the IBM Battle of the Brains Contest, the University Rover Challenge, the Google Online Marketing Challenge, Google Code Jam, among others.

So, no I wouldn't say Poles are particularly dumb.,

2.) Thieves, or criminals?

Poland was the first European country to successfully hold off slavery.

Poland had no involved in Colonialism, nor the Atlantic Slave Trade of thievery, or Criminality.

As for common criminals?

Poland's murder rate is now lower than the EU average.

There's an extreme exaggeration of Polish as being a particularly criminal population in UK media, and British circles.

But, Poles are estimated to have 6,700 or so criminals yearly, as opposed to 1.19 million criminals yearly in the UK.

This would support that 0.5% of criminals in the UK were Polish, while over 1.0% of the UK was Polish.

So, actually Poles are underrepresented in crime in the UK.

3.) Drunks?

This map shows that Poles were less likely to be diagnosed with alcoholism than most of Northern Europe.

pca_sociocultural_plots.png

4.) Prostitutes?

Poles have one of the latest ages for losing virginity in Europe.

While, there might be some Polish prostitutes.

Most Polish girls are if anything more prude than most of Europe.

5.) Weak at war?

I don't think anyone has won more battles when outnumbered than Poles.

Quite a few Polish battles come to mind, the Battle of Hodow, Battle of Klushino, Battle of Kircholm, Battle of Lubieszow, Battle of Trembowla, battle of fuengirola etc.

6.( While it's true that Poles had Horse units in WW2.

So did everyone else except Great Britain.

Actually the Nazis, and Soviets each had many times more Horses than Poland.

So, why do many anti-Polish Nazis, and anti-Polish Soviets ignore these facts?

7.) Bromberg Massacre starting before WW2 is not historically accepted.

But, many Nazis, or German sympathizers try, none the less.

I think the fact that Nazi Germany had claimed a Bromberg Massacre was going on since March of 1939, but invaded Czechoslovakia in March of 1939 instead of Poland says all that needs to be said.

8.) While it's true that Poland is where many Concentration Camps are located.

The Nazi Germans had annexed this land.

Furthermore Nazi Germany first put Poles into Auschwitz, rather than Jews.

Up to 100's of thousands of Poles passed through the Concentration Camps, and 100's of thousands of more Poles were killed in Nazi massacres, including Wola Massacre, the Ponary Massace, Operation Tannenberg etc.

9.) Poland was the first nation to fight the Nazis.

After the Nazis had invaded, Poland had the biggest anti-Nazi resistance in occupied Europe.

Poles had the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations risk their lives to save Holocaust victim Jews, some serious names come to mind like Eugene Lazowski, Henryk Slawik, or Irena Sendler.
(This is in spite of the fact that Poland was the only nation in occupied Europe that a death penalty was created for aiding Holocaust Jews.

Zegota was an entire Polish organization which had dedicate their time, lives, and resources to aiding Holocaust victim Jews.

With that said, Poles like all populations of Europe had some Nazi collaborators.

But, there's no recorded Polish Nazi SS units in Europe.

Furthermore even the Jews had some Nazi collaborators.
Actually the Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi controlled Warsaw Ghetto, had admitted that Jewish Nazi collaborators of the Jewish Ghetto Police, were more brutal than Polish Nazi collaborators of the Polish Blue Police.

Simply put, the people of Poland have been a light to the dark continent of Europe, and remain so.

That is the reason they are persecuted so, especially fore being a haven for Jews and Christians today.

It's all a spiritual thingy.

I want to make this clear: I oppose racism. Let's make that clear right now. I take off the blinkers and move on. I am an American, not a race or ethnicity. Mexican culture is good, so is black culture. Let's move on and get past that, we are all Americans. Yes?

Considering the mockery, and slander / libel against Poles I think it's necessary.

Has any ethnic population been more scapegoated, and slandered?

There's so many negative stereotypes upon Poles, like dumb Polak, thieves, criminals, drunks, prostitutes, weak at war, using horses in WW2, starting WW2 in Bromberg Massacre, being the land of the Holocaust, being Nazi collaborators.

Most of these are downright slander / libel, or and many others are extreme exaggerations.

.1.) Are Poles dumb?
Poland in the Renaissance was the European leader in science, even the Scientific Revolution came from Poland thanks to Copernicus, and Albert Brudzewski.

Polish Americans scored a massive 109 IQ.
While Poland's IQ is considered to be 99, this is by no means low.
The PISA scores of Poland are high, the literacy rates of Poland are high, and Poland wins many intellectual competitions like the IBM Battle of the Brains Contest, the University Rover Challenge, the Google Online Marketing Challenge, Google Code Jam, among others.

So, no I wouldn't say Poles are particularly dumb.,

2.) Thieves, or criminals?

Poland was the first European country to successfully hold off slavery.

Poland had no involved in Colonialism, nor the Atlantic Slave Trade of thievery, or Criminality.

As for common criminals?

Poland's murder rate is now lower than the EU average.

There's an extreme exaggeration of Polish as being a particularly criminal population in UK media, and British circles.

But, Poles are estimated to have 6,700 or so criminals yearly, as opposed to 1.19 million criminals yearly in the UK.

This would support that 0.5% of criminals in the UK were Polish, while over 1.0% of the UK was Polish.

So, actually Poles are underrepresented in crime in the UK.

3.) Drunks?

This map shows that Poles were less likely to be diagnosed with alcoholism than most of Northern Europe.

pca_sociocultural_plots.png

4.) Prostitutes?

Poles have one of the latest ages for losing virginity in Europe.

While, there might be some Polish prostitutes.

Most Polish girls are if anything more prude than most of Europe.

5.) Weak at war?

I don't think anyone has won more battles when outnumbered than Poles.

Quite a few Polish battles come to mind, the Battle of Hodow, Battle of Klushino, Battle of Kircholm, Battle of Lubieszow, Battle of Trembowla, battle of fuengirola etc.

6.( While it's true that Poles had Horse units in WW2.

So did everyone else except Great Britain.

Actually the Nazis, and Soviets each had many times more Horses than Poland.

So, why do many anti-Polish Nazis, and anti-Polish Soviets ignore these facts?

7.) Bromberg Massacre starting before WW2 is not historically accepted.

But, many Nazis, or German sympathizers try, none the less.

I think the fact that Nazi Germany had claimed a Bromberg Massacre was going on since March of 1939, but invaded Czechoslovakia in March of 1939 instead of Poland says all that needs to be said.

8.) While it's true that Poland is where many Concentration Camps are located.

The Nazi Germans had annexed this land.

Furthermore Nazi Germany first put Poles into Auschwitz, rather than Jews.

Up to 100's of thousands of Poles passed through the Concentration Camps, and 100's of thousands of more Poles were killed in Nazi massacres, including Wola Massacre, the Ponary Massace, Operation Tannenberg etc.

9.) Poland was the first nation to fight the Nazis.

After the Nazis had invaded, Poland had the biggest anti-Nazi resistance in occupied Europe.

Poles had the highest number of Righteous Among the Nations risk their lives to save Holocaust victim Jews, some serious names come to mind like Eugene Lazowski, Henryk Slawik, or Irena Sendler.
(This is in spite of the fact that Poland was the only nation in occupied Europe that a death penalty was created for aiding Holocaust Jews.

Zegota was an entire Polish organization which had dedicate their time, lives, and resources to aiding Holocaust victim Jews.

With that said, Poles like all populations of Europe had some Nazi collaborators.

But, there's no recorded Polish Nazi SS units in Europe.

Furthermore even the Jews had some Nazi collaborators.
Actually the Jewish historian Emanuel Ringelblum who lived his last days in the Nazi controlled Warsaw Ghetto, had admitted that Jewish Nazi collaborators of the Jewish Ghetto Police, were more brutal than Polish Nazi collaborators of the Polish Blue Police.

Simply put, the people of Poland have been a light to the dark continent of Europe, and remain so.

That is the reason they are persecuted so, especially fore being a haven for Jews and Christians today.

It's all a spiritual thingy.

Poles seem to react different to stimuli than those to the West of them.

Poles seem to react according to threats, as opposed to Westerners who react according to social norms.

Poles seem to be on baseline more tolerant, but become intolerant based on threats becoming xenophobic, as opposed to Westerners who on baseline are more intolerant / xenophobic, but grow tolerant when the time is wrong.

Poland's actually seeing a younger generation which is more intolerant, which fits with my theory of them reacting differently to stimuli, as the West where the younger generation is more tolerant.

With that said, no Poland's not exactly very tolerant towards Jews, a good deal of Poles won't forget that Jews never assimilated to Polish society, speaking Yiddish a German language as their first languages, they also won't forget that many Jews in the West blame Poland as being behind the Holocaust, nor that Jews like Jakub Berman, or Salomon Morel took part in killing Poles post WW2, as Communists.

One thing is true, Poles aren't as anti-Jewish as the Muslims, furthermore Poles aren't violently anti-Jewish almost ever.

Actually, some Poles who left Soviet Poland for Sweden, have noted that in Poland there was only a mere verbal disagreement with Jews, while in Sweden with it's Muslims there's a very real threat of violence.

I certainly won't deny that Poles helped Jews.

The first Jewish civil rights movement came from Poland the Statute of Kalisz.

Poland accepted probably 100's of thousands of Jewish refugees since the Statute of Kalisz.

The highest number of Righteous Among the Nations who risked their lives for Holocaust victim Jews came from Poland.

Zegota the only organization setup only to help Jews during WW2.

Poles like Jan Karski, and Witold Pilecki warned the World about the Holocaust.

Yeah, jews are the most super people ever! They never promote genocide!

Lets open up the borders of israel and run constant media bombardment to teach young israeli girls how perfect it would be to have a black baby! Jews being the most awesome perfect people ever should be absolutely happy with this! Jews are never racist in the least little bit.

All jewish girls want a black man anyway, why deny reality? Israel should be a black nation, it's inevitable isn't it?

My favorite artist bar none. A pole, not a German or a brit, Malczewski. A symbolist, his painting of human maelstrom "The whirlwind" blows me away even now...

Yes, Malczewski is pretty awesome.
But, perhaps the greatest work of art, the Crazy Horse Memorial was also done by a Polish American named Korczak Ziolkowski.
We beg to differ here. Jerek Malczewski is my all time favorite artist. Sorry. Ziolkolski's kids will finish what he started, I am good with that.

But don't you have a problem with race being discussed?
Not at all.

Of course not, just as long as it's white.

I think a big question is do you believe that Whites, including Poland have the right to exist in the future, do they have the right to fight off the strangles of multiculturalism?

Yeah, jews are the most super people ever! They never promote genocide!

Lets open up the borders of israel and run constant media bombardment to teach young israeli girls how perfect it would be to have a black baby! Jews being the most awesome perfect people ever should be absolutely happy with this! Jews are never racist in the least little bit.

All jewish girls want a black man anyway, why deny reality? Israel should be a black nation, it's inevitable isn't it?

Some Jews ae definitely mega hypocrites when it comes to this.

That Jew Jan T Gross made an article to guilt Poland for having refugees in the past, and refusing Islamic refugees today.
But, at the time Israel was also refusing Islamic refugees, despite Jews also having refugees in the past.
(Of course the Jew Jan T GROSS the hypocrite, made no such statement on Israel being hypocrites for also refusing refugees)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back