Polish Greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Poles are starting to wear Pork Kielbasa around their necks to ward off the Islamic Jihadists, not unlike the Italians who wore Garlic on their necks to ward off Vampires...
Israel has pigs on buses and in restaurants so the Muzzies go straight to hell.

probably enjoyed the curled links...

Why don't more Women work in meat shops as butchers?
They'd never get anything done playing with all that meat..

Rosie O'Donnell, or Rachel Maddow would certainly beg to differ.
They'd be the worst ones they'd play with it then eat it...

I thought they'd be the best butchers, fantasizing about chopping away at that "Evil chauvinist sausage"
There meat is napoleon?

I heard Poles are starting to wear Pork Kielbasa around their necks to ward off the Islamic Jihadists, not unlike the Italians who wore Garlic on their necks to ward off Vampires...

I was joking, though.
But, it's a humorous thought.

Do, they consider it as "Cannibalism" to eat Pigs?

I don't think Muslims would like to live among Poland which eats lots of Pork, and drinks lots of Vodka, Krupnik, Zywiec, Tyskie, Lech, and Warka etc.

In fact, the most famous Polish Vodka, is named after the Polish King Jan Sobieski who fought the Islamic Turks in the Battle of Vienna.

I don't think Muslims would like to live among Poland which eats lots of Pork, and drinks lots of Vodka, Krupnik, Zywiec, Tyskie, Lech, and Warka etc.

In fact, the most famous Polish Vodka, is named after the Polish King Jan Sobieski who fought the Islamic Turks in the Battle of Vienna.
They go to hell for dying while in contact with the flesh of swine.

My favorite artist bar none. A pole, not a German or a brit, Malczewski. A symbolist, his painting of human maelstrom "The whirlwind" blows me away even now...

Yes, Malczewski is pretty awesome.
But, perhaps the greatest work of art, the Crazy Horse Memorial was also done by a Polish American named Korczak Ziolkowski.

Poland's done quite well in resisting Islam, thus far.

My wife was discussing this with me last week.
Poland may be the only sane nation on earth at the moment.

My favorite artist bar none. A pole, not a German or a brit, Malczewski. A symbolist, his painting of human maelstrom "The whirlwind" blows me away even now...

But, perhaps the greatest work of art, the Crazy Horse Memorial was also done by a Polish American named Korczak Ziolkowski.
We beg to differ here. Jacek Malczewski is my all time favorite artist. Sorry. Ziolkolski's kids will finish what he started, I am good with that.

Last edited:

We beg to differ here. Jerek Malczewski is my all time favorite artist. Sorry. Ziolkolski's kids will finish what he started, I am good with that.

But don't you have a problem with race being discussed?

Poland may be the only sane nation on earth at the moment.

Kielbasa around their necks to ward off the Islamic Jihadists, not unlike the Italians who wore Garlic on their necks to ward off Vampires...[/QUOTE]
Israel has pigs on buses and in restaurants so the Muzzies go straight to hell.[/QUOTE]

In fact, the most famous Polish Vodka, is named after the Polish King Jan Sobieski who fought the Islamic Turks in the Battle of Vienna.[/QUOTE]
They go to hell for dying while in contact with the flesh of swine.[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
Poland may be the only sane nation on earth at the moment.[/QUOTE]

Yes, well Poland certainly in the past took in it's fair share of refugees, including Jews, Armenians, and Tatars, and even some today like Ukrainians, Chechens, and Vietnamese.

It's a matter of sovereignty, and I don't think the EU has a right to push Islamic refugee quotas.
It is a Islamic refugee quota.
Because they certainly haven't cared about "Ukrainian refugees" from the War in Donbass, and supporting countries to take them in. Oh no.

We beg to differ here. Jerek Malczewski is my all time favorite artist. Sorry. Ziolkolski's kids will finish what he started, I am good with that.

Not at all.

Interesting video from a Black guy in Poland.

Not at all.

Of course not, just as long as it's white.

Not at all.

Of course not, just as long as it's white.
Funny that. Better than Uganda Hutu's and the Tutsis. Hmm, But IM2 is OFF topic, isn't she? Let's call a mod....

aw , don't call a mod , let IM2 simply stew and moulder until he realizes that he is an American [if he wants to be] which is the best that there is .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back