Polish Greatness

Status
Not open for further replies.
As an American born Pollack who is very non PC I take offense at no slur. It's called having a thick skin and considering the source. Too bad other groups don't learn this.

I just carry a burden of a name that uses every consonant in the alphabet.

Polak is hardly a slur, it's actually the male form of Pole in the Polish language.

I have posted else where with the name Polak Potrafi, meaning the Pole man can do it.
Didn't know that. Family is at least 5 generations in America. Most settled in northern MN. Same climate as Poland. Really know nothing of old country or customs.
Pretty much a red neck American.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- personally , AMERICAN is the only thing that gets any acknowledgement out of me . Course Redneck , hillbilly or similar is fine but if a person isn't a stand alone American i generally figure , feck that guy . ---------- imo !!

What's a stand alone "American"?
Considering that there is no true "American ethnicity" it would seem to be one who gives up their heritage, in favor of "Americanism"

I certainly don't agree with such, I think that this is a sort of Globalist, Multicultural view.

But, many Polish Americans have assimilated very well.
People like RayfromCleveland, or Bear, or Petro here who admit to a Polish heritage on this forum, all sound very "American"

As for me, I'm definitely attached to being of a Polish background.
----------------------------------- stand alone American is simply AMERICAN , I have no use for polish , african or english or any other sort of Americans Sobieski .

Well, I like that here in New York, that you can get some good Italian, Polish, or German food.

In other places where the stand alone Americans are, not so much.

If being a stand alone "American" is so great, how come it's one of the poorest White identifications in the U.S.A?

It seems that many who hold onto their previous cultures, have a sort of enrichment from that, more culture, and that's a good thing.

Poland is awesome. I love the people, the food, and, the culture. Also, I am Polish. lol

I'd say a mix of chaotic multiculturalism, and chaotic war in Iraq... Was a tipping point for me to cling more to my Polish heritage, rather than as an "American"

I've seen how my region went from about 1% - 15% Hispanic in 25 years.

Some local villages, like Brewster here, went from about 1% Hispanic to majority Hispanic in 25 years.'

I've seen with my own eyes the replacement.

When I see many pro-Multiculturalists both in person, and online in "America" it certainly makes me wonder.
------------------------------------------------------------ doesn't make me wonder .

I'd say a mix of chaotic multiculturalism, and chaotic war in Iraq... Was a tipping point for me to cling more to my Polish heritage, rather than as an "American"

Some local villages, like Brewster here, went from about 1% Hispanic to majority Hispanic in 25 years.'

When I see many pro-Multiculturalists both in person, and online in "America" it certainly makes me wonder.
------------------------------------------------------------ doesn't make me wonder .

Well, in the Guatemalan ghetto of Brewster, New York, they have stores where not only English is not spoken, and sometimes can't be spoken, because sometimes the store clerks "No speekee engee"
but where all signs are in Spanish, furthermore I went into one such store with a friend, and not only did I see Guatemalans (Probably illegals) wiring money on a machine back to Guatemala, I was followed around like a criminal in that store.

They often live in houses, with multiple guys living to apartment.
One house burned down in the Village of Brewster, and over 40 Guatemalans were living in that house.
Sure, it was a 4 bedroom house, but that's 10 people to each bedroom.
WTF?

Why would anyone appease this?
Have they lost their minds?

Last edited:
Polak is hardly a slur, it's actually the male form of Pole in the Polish language.

I have posted else where with the name Polak Potrafi, meaning the Pole man can do it.
Didn't know that. Family is at least 5 generations in America. Most settled in northern MN. Same climate as Poland. Really know nothing of old country or customs.
--------------------------------------------------------------------- personally , AMERICAN is the only thing that gets any acknowledgement out of me . Course Redneck , hillbilly or similar is fine but if a person isn't a stand alone American i generally figure , feck that guy . ---------- imo !!

Considering that there is no true "American ethnicity" it would seem to be one who gives up their heritage, in favor of "Americanism"

I certainly don't agree with such, I think that this is a sort of Globalist, Multicultural view.

People like RayfromCleveland, or Bear, or Petro here who admit to a Polish heritage on this forum, all sound very "American"

----------------------------------- stand alone American is simply AMERICAN , I have no use for polish , african or english or any other sort of Americans Sobieski .

Well, I like that here in New York, that you can get some good Italian, Polish, or German food.

If being a stand alone "American" is so great, how come it's one of the poorest White identifications in the U.S.A?

It seems that many who hold onto their previous cultures, have a sort of enrichment from that, more culture, and that's a good thing.
---------------------------------------- don't know if it is but if it is its the fault of public and secondary education and immigration of course . As you say , you have seen changes in the last 25 years , i hope that you like them because your kids are going to get them Sobieski .

---------------------------------------- don't know if it is but if it is its the fault of public and secondary education and immigration of course . As you say , you have seen changes in the last 25 years , i hope that you like them because your kids are going to get them Sobieski .

Why should I raise my kids in such an environment?

When It would make more sense to raise my children in a Poland which is about 99.9% White, and about 96% Polish.

Well, in the Guatemalan ghetto of Brewster, New York, they have stores where not only English is not spoken, and sometimes can't be spoken, because sometimes the store clerks "No speekee engee"
but where all signs are in Spanish, furthermore I went into one such store with a friend, and not only did I see Guatemalans (Probably illegals( wiring money on a machine back to Guatemala, I was followed around like a criminal in that store.

One house burned down in the Village of Brewster, and over 40 Guatemalans were living in that house.
WTF?

----------------------------------------------------------------- SEE , you are getting just what you deserve and it annoys you but it makes me smile . Think how it'll be for your kids Sobieski . :afro:

but where all signs are in Spanish, furthermore I went into one such store with a friend, and not only did I see Guatemalans (Probably illegals( wiring money on a machine back to Guatemala, I was followed around like a criminal in that store.

WTF?

----------------------------------------------------------------- SEE , you are getting just what you deserve and it annoys you but it makes me smile . Think how it'll be for your kids Sobieski . :afro:

But, it's your "America" which is the ones which will suffer such consequences, no?

When It would make more sense to raise my children in a Poland which is about 99.9% White, and about 96% Polish.
------------------------------------------------- so , go to Poland .

------------------------------------------------- so , go to Poland .

Many "Americans first" hardly seem to care about "Americans" in the first place, they don't seem to mind that the U.S.A spends more on healthcare, and would let their fellow Americans die from a lack of healthcare.

Furthermore, the "Americans first" overwhelmingly supported the War in Iraq, which killed more Americans than 9/11.

It seems many Americans are dying in vain, from "Americans first"

WTF?

But, it's your "America" which is the ones which will suffer such consequences, no?
--------------------------------------- no one lives forever and i've had an excellent AMERICAN style life all my 68 years and it continues due to where i live . I also see myself as the last generation of REAL American Sobieski .

WTF?

--------------------------------------- no one lives forever and i've had an excellent AMERICAN style life all my 68 years and it continues due to where i live . I see myself as the last generation of REAL American Sobieski .

So, how can you care so much about America, but shrug off it's demise?

The "American first rabble" most certainly don't seem to assimilate 100% either.

A.) Many of them have Confederate sympathies.

B.) Many of them secretly cling to their British, and German heritages.

Which is why the German ethnic British Queen is publicized here.

Didn't we fight a war to keep the German ethnic British Kings, or Queens out of the U.S?

Furthermore, the 2 great enemies of the U.S being Britain, and German don't take much heat from "America first"

Instead , Poles, and French who fought with the U.S.A every time, and supported it's birth, are mocked.

This is obvious, most Americans are of a British, or German heritage, and hold onto anti-Polish, or anti-French ideals, not from their "American first ideals" but from their British, or German heritages.

The "American first rabble" most certainly don't seem to assimilate 100% either.

Didn't we fight a war to keep the German ethnic British Kings, or Queens out of the U.S?

Furthermore, the 2 great enemies of the U.S being Britain, and German don't take much heat from "America first"

Instead , Poles, and French who fought with the U.S.A every time, and supported it's birth, are mocked.

This is obvious, most Americans are of a British, or German heritage, and hold onto anti-Polish, or anti-French ideals, not from their "American first ideals" but from their British, or German heritages.
--------------------------------------------------------- i don't know , seems to me that you just feel inferior . No need to , Poles are cool but hey , the USA is the best nation ever on Gods Good Green Earth up to this day in 2017 . Even your family realized that fact when they came to the USA whenever that happened . Its fortunate for you that they were allowed into the USA Sobieski .

France / French people should in fact be the most beloved people in America.
Instead French are probably the most hated people in the U.S.A of Europe

They made the birth of the U.S.A possible, by not only supporting the U.S.A directly with it's navy, but fighting Britain overseas so they couldn't directly focus on them.

French also donated the Statue of Liberty.

French fought with the U.S in 2 World wars also.

There's only one thing I can think of to why many "Americans first" people bully French, instead of Germans, or Brits.

It's obvious that it's because the French are an enemy of both Britain, and Germany.

"American firsters" tend to say it's because French are anti-American snobs, but polls, and history confirm the same about Britain, and Germany.

So, why don't Germans, or Brits take the heat like French?

Maybe because most Americans are of a German, or British heritage?

--------------------------------------------------------- i don't know , seems to me that you just feel inferior . No need to , Poles are cool but hey , the USA is the best nation ever on Gods Good Green Earth up to this day in 2017 . Even your family realized that fact when they came to the USA whenever that happened . Its fortunate for you that they were allowed into the USA Sobieski .

Well, yes, and no.

Yes, it's nice for the U.S.A to take in people of need.

But, stripping them of their true heritage.....into the American banner of Hotdogs, Hamburgers, Walmart, and McDonalds, I just don't understand the appeal.

Especially considering I've been bullied for being of a Polish heritage.

Well, yes, and no.

Yes, it's nice for the U.S.A to take in people of need.

But, stripping them of their true heritage.....into the American banner of Hotdogs, Hamburgers, Walmart, and McDonalds, I just don't understand the appeal.

Especially considering I've been bullied for being of a Polish heritage.
---------------------------------------- aw haw , bullied eh ?? [chuckle] , now you are comical poor baby Sobieski .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back