Police threaten to boycott 49ers

I love this country because WE are allowed to protest the protestor!

And boycott the NFL.
Yeah, good luck with that. In case you don't recall, fans still watched games with scrubs when players, already making a shit load of money to play, went on strike for more money.

If they want to kneel for the national anthem, if they want to boycott the NFL, then so be it. Freedom of expression is a wonderful thing.

The cops are not working as cops at the games, they work as rent-a-pigs...

See every single time you say 'pigs', you prove to everyone that these people I'm insulting, and opposing, are all trash just like the guy who can't stand for the flag. In short, you discredit yourself, and everyone like you. This is why police shootings will continue, and should continue. Why should we care about protesters who act this way towards the country that provides them such a spoiled brat life style... and yet can't stand for the flag? Who cares if these people die? We would all be better off, if you and your kind were all dead.

You keep trying to explain how justified your cause is, while proving you have no justification. I'm starting to see the worse of the police, is better than some of the posters on this forum.
If I can't stand for the flag it's because my back won;t let me, until then I do..yet when a cop sees his/her violation of asset forfeiture civil right laws as a privileged, he shows what a hired goon he/she is...

I don't care what you think of the cops. They are right. And you are trash. And while you may have an excuse, this is a football player who is paid millions, compared to a Cop that makes $30K to start with.

Stop with the excuses. None of us are buying it.

See every single time you say 'pigs', you prove to everyone that these people I'm insulting, and opposing, are all trash just like the guy who can't stand for the flag. In short, you discredit yourself, and everyone like you. This is why police shootings will continue, and should continue. Why should we care about protesters who act this way towards the country that provides them such a spoiled brat life style... and yet can't stand for the flag? Who cares if these people die? We would all be better off, if you and your kind were all dead.

You keep trying to explain how justified your cause is, while proving you have no justification. I'm starting to see the worse of the police, is better than some of the posters on this forum.

You are a hypocrite of some magnitude. On one hand you're a flag-waving, hyperbolic 'patriot', which suggests you believe in the constitution and all it stands for, on the other you want those that disagree with you dead. What a guy!

You are a hypocrite of some magnitude. On one hand you're a flag-waving, hyperbolic 'patriot', which suggests you believe in the constitution and all it stands for, on the other you want those that disagree with you dead. What a guy!
And he has bruises on his knees from praying for death to rain from Heaven...Jesus was on the phone so he didn't hear his prayers and pleas..

If I can't stand for the flag it's because my back won;t let me, until then I do..yet when a cop sees his/her violation of asset forfeiture civil right laws as a privileged, he shows what a hired goon he/she is...

I don't care what you think of the cops. They are right. And you are trash. And while you may have an excuse, this is a football player who is paid millions, compared to a Cop that makes $30K to start with.

Do you have wrinkles on your lips from kissing asses of authoritarian misfits?

And boycott the NFL.
Yeah, good luck with that. In case you don't recall, fans still watched games with scrubs when players, already making a shit load of money to play, went on strike for more money.

If they want to kneel for the national anthem, if they want to boycott the NFL, then so be it. Freedom of expression is a wonderful thing.
Yes it is..

And boycott the NFL.

Being greedy is one thing.

The fan knowing that the players disrespect them and everything they believe in, could very well interfere with the process of identifying with the team.

NOt so much a boycott as a loss of emotional connection and thus interest.

And boycott the NFL.

No one is saying they don't have the right to voice their opinion.

That is a strawman of your invention.

Would you like to address what people are actually saying?

And boycott the NFL.

No one is saying they don't have the right to voice their opinion.

That is a strawman of your invention.

Would you like to address what people are actually saying?

I was responding to Faun's comment. It's no strawman. The players have the right to kneel or sit. It doesn't bother me. The fans have a right to boycott games, not buy NFL products or whatever they feel the need to do.

That's not hypocritical. Not even close. I am not advocating that anyone be killed. It's just a fact that if some of you were dead, we'd all be better off. It's the truth. This country would in fact be better, if the people who hate this country, were not here, or alive.

Have you not worked at a place, or with a customer, who hated that place? Is it not better when that employee or customer isn't there? Same is true on a country level.

I have never suggested anyone go shoot people who disagree with me. But it's still a fact that some of them are a burden on society, that the lack of which would make the world a better place.

I would assume you believe a rapist should be put in prison. I would also assume you believe the constitution says you have a right to freedom. Are you a hypocrite? Or does one not contradict the other?

Do you have wrinkles on your lips from kissing asses of authoritarian misfits?

I have no idea what that was supposed to mean. I assume it was your attempt at an insult or something. Unfortunately, your credibility and lack of status, means your opinions of other individuals are not worth considering. But please continue. I'm sure you find your own posts very impressive. Kind of like a body builder that stares at a mirror all day.

That's not hypocritical. Not even close. I am not advocating that anyone be killed. It's just a fact that if some of you were dead, we'd all be better off. It's the truth. This country would in fact be better, if the people who hate this country, were not here, or alive.

Have you not worked at a place, or with a customer, who hated that place? Is it not better when that employee or customer isn't there? Same is true on a country level.

I have never suggested anyone go shoot people who disagree with me. But it's still a fact that some of them are a burden on society, that the lack of which would make the world a better place.

I would assume you believe a rapist should be put in prison. I would also assume you believe the constitution says you have a right to freedom. Are you a hypocrite? Or does one not contradict the other?

Who says he hates the country. In your opinion?

Who says he hates the country. In your opinion?

Unless the quote from him was fabricated.... he said it. Or at least implied it.

Unless the quote from him was fabricated.... he said it. Or at least implied it.

He dislikes aspects of it.

That isn't what he said. Or at least that isn't what the quote I read, said.

Everyone dislikes 'aspects' of any country. I haven't met a person yet from any country who said "There is nothing wrong with any aspect of my country. It's a perfect Utopia". Yet oddly, nearly all can at least respect the symbol of their country, and stand for it.

He dislikes aspects of it.

That isn't what he said. Or at least that isn't what the quote I read, said.

Everyone dislikes 'aspects' of any country. I haven't met a person yet from any country who said "There is nothing wrong with any aspect of my country. It's a perfect Utopia". Yet oddly, nearly all can at least respect the symbol of their country, and stand for it.

AND his complaints are bullshit.

And boycott the NFL.

Being greedy is one thing.

The fan knowing that the players disrespect them and everything they believe in, could very well interfere with the process of identifying with the team.

NOt so much a boycott as a loss of emotional connection and thus interest.
Folks who love NFL football are not turning away from the sport because one asshole won't stand for the national anthem.

The police all over the country really should hold a nationwide strike for the rest of Obama's term. It's ridiculous to subject them to the kind of sleaze, lies, and assaults Democrats and Obama are waging against them, and time for the Burb Brats and Hood Rat fan clubs to get a lesson in what police are really for, as they are obviously completely clueless or but stupid. This goes for the equally lunatic 'Libertarians' as well.
Police going on strike is generally a criminal act.

Forum List

Back