Police threaten to boycott 49ers

The cops are not working as cops at the games, they work as rent-a-pigs...

See every single time you say 'pigs', you prove to everyone that these people I'm insulting, and opposing, are all trash just like the guy who can't stand for the flag. In short, you discredit yourself, and everyone like you. This is why police shootings will continue, and should continue. Why should we care about protesters who act this way towards the country that provides them such a spoiled brat life style... and yet can't stand for the flag? Who cares if these people die? We would all be better off, if you and your kind were all dead.

You keep trying to explain how justified your cause is, while proving you have no justification. I'm starting to see the worse of the police, is better than some of the posters on this forum.

You are a hypocrite of some magnitude. On one hand you're a flag-waving, hyperbolic 'patriot', which suggests you believe in the constitution and all it stands for, on the other you want those that disagree with you dead. What a guy!

That's not hypocritical. Not even close. I am not advocating that anyone be killed. It's just a fact that if some of you were dead, we'd all be better off. It's the truth. This country would in fact be better, if the people who hate this country, were not here, or alive.

Have you not worked at a place, or with a customer, who hated that place? Is it not better when that employee or customer isn't there? Same is true on a country level.

I have never suggested anyone go shoot people who disagree with me. But it's still a fact that some of them are a burden on society, that the lack of which would make the world a better place.

I would assume you believe a rapist should be put in prison. I would also assume you believe the constitution says you have a right to freedom. Are you a hypocrite? Or does one not contradict the other?
No, they don't contradict because the Constitution doesn't allow for anyones' rights to be infringed by another. It also doesn't allow for anyone to violate the law.

The police all over the country really should hold a nationwide strike for the rest of Obama's term. It's ridiculous to subject them to the kind of sleaze, lies, and assaults Democrats and Obama are waging against them, and time for the Burb Brats and Hood Rat fan clubs to get a lesson in what police are really for, as they are obviously completely clueless or but stupid. This goes for the equally lunatic 'Libertarians' as well.
Police going on strike is generally a criminal act.
If they go through with this, they are not going on strike of serving the public, which is their civic duty. They would be boycotting a private company for which they are hired privately. They have no civic responsibility to take on side jobs.

See every single time you say 'pigs', you prove to everyone that these people I'm insulting, and opposing, are all trash just like the guy who can't stand for the flag. In short, you discredit yourself, and everyone like you. This is why police shootings will continue, and should continue. Why should we care about protesters who act this way towards the country that provides them such a spoiled brat life style... and yet can't stand for the flag? Who cares if these people die? We would all be better off, if you and your kind were all dead.

You keep trying to explain how justified your cause is, while proving you have no justification. I'm starting to see the worse of the police, is better than some of the posters on this forum.

You are a hypocrite of some magnitude. On one hand you're a flag-waving, hyperbolic 'patriot', which suggests you believe in the constitution and all it stands for, on the other you want those that disagree with you dead. What a guy!

That's not hypocritical. Not even close. I am not advocating that anyone be killed. It's just a fact that if some of you were dead, we'd all be better off. It's the truth. This country would in fact be better, if the people who hate this country, were not here, or alive.

Have you not worked at a place, or with a customer, who hated that place? Is it not better when that employee or customer isn't there? Same is true on a country level.

I have never suggested anyone go shoot people who disagree with me. But it's still a fact that some of them are a burden on society, that the lack of which would make the world a better place.

I would assume you believe a rapist should be put in prison. I would also assume you believe the constitution says you have a right to freedom. Are you a hypocrite? Or does one not contradict the other?
No, they don't contradict because the Constitution doesn't allow for anyones' rights to be infringed by another. It also doesn't allow for anyone to violate the law.

Right. We have freedom of speech too. Why are you saying we shouldn't be able to exercise our rights? If you are not saying that.... then what's your problem again? Stop being a hypocrite. If everyone else is allowed to say what they believe, so are we.

Funny how you can defend everyone rights, until you don't like how they use their rights.

The police all over the country really should hold a nationwide strike for the rest of Obama's term. It's ridiculous to subject them to the kind of sleaze, lies, and assaults Democrats and Obama are waging against them, and time for the Burb Brats and Hood Rat fan clubs to get a lesson in what police are really for, as they are obviously completely clueless or but stupid. This goes for the equally lunatic 'Libertarians' as well.

Criminal laws are no longer required to be enforced under the Obama maladministration, so that is a moot point. Thugs like the 'New Black Panthers' can 'legally' stand around in front of polling booths and threaten and intimidate voters according to Obama, just for one example, and calling for assassination and murder of police officers is a crime in anybody's books, and many have carried these calls out and more are to come, yet a gang of thugs organizing around that is now supported by a major political party and funded with hundreds of millions of dollars by Establishment sugar daddies, so obviously laws are no longer an issue.

If they go through with this, they are not going on strike of serving the public, which is their civic duty. They would be boycotting a private company for which they are hired privately. They have no civic responsibility to take on side jobs.

No, they would be going on strike against these vermin and their mentally ill apologists nationwide, over years of fomenting murder and violence against them for being police officers, and having gimps like this retarded ball player and his owners joining in and supporting this war on police. And they should protest it, since obviously the assclowns in a major political party now support violence against them as well and support the vermin financially and with enthusiastic media coverage.

Right. We have freedom of speech too. Why are you saying we shouldn't be able to exercise our rights? If you are not saying that.... then what's your problem again? Stop being a hypocrite. If everyone else is allowed to say what they believe, so are we.

Funny how you can defend everyone rights, until you don't like how they use their rights.
Your freedom of speech protects you from the government. No where else. It amazes me in 2016, there are still rubes who don't get that.

No, they would be going on strike against these vermin and their mentally ill apologists nationwide, over years of fomenting murder and violence against them for being police officers, and having gimps like this retarded ball player and his owners joining in and supporting this war on police. And they should protest it, since obviously the assclowns in a major political party now support violence against them as well and support the vermin financially and with enthusiastic media coverage.
You sound like one of them deplorable people Hillary was talking about.

You sound like one of them gimps who needs to emigrate to New Zealand and be Justice Ginzburg's maid.

You sound like one of them gimps who needs to emigrate to New Zealand and be Justice Ginzburg's maid.
You sure do spend a lot of time thinking about gimps. Seems you reveal more about yourself than I'm sure you intend.

I love this country because WE are allowed to protest the protestor!

And boycott the NFL.
Yeah, good luck with that. In case you don't recall, fans still watched games with scrubs when players, already making a shit load of money to play, went on strike for more money.

Being greedy is one thing.

The fan knowing that the players disrespect them and everything they believe in, could very well interfere with the process of identifying with the team.

NOt so much a boycott as a loss of emotional connection and thus interest.
Folks who love NFL football are not turning away from the sport because one asshole won't stand for the national anthem.

If it was just one, and he was not supported by the league, you would have a valid point.

I love this country because WE are allowed to protest the protestor!

And boycott the NFL.
Yeah, good luck with that. In case you don't recall, fans still watched games with scrubs when players, already making a shit load of money to play, went on strike for more money.

The fan knowing that the players disrespect them and everything they believe in, could very well interfere with the process of identifying with the team.

Folks who love NFL football are not turning away from the sport because one asshole won't stand for the national anthem.

If it was just one, and he was not supported by the league, you would have a valid point.
Nah, Games still sell out. Fans still watch on TV. People who don't care much about football will be the ones boycotting it.

And boycott the NFL.

Nah, Games still sell out. Fans still watch on TV. People who don't care much about football will be the ones boycotting it.

Give it time.

Give it time.
LOL

I remember right-wingers telling me, you just wait and see, we'll find those stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction. Just give it time.

Your freedom of speech protects you from the government. No where else. It amazes me in 2016, there are still rubes who don't get that.

I agree. So when we demand this trash get fired from the 49ers.... I don't want to hear about how we're violating his freedom of speech.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back