Police state or decriminalization in America’s sh!tholes?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Obviously, Democrats feel as though decriminalization is the answer....That doesn’t seem to be working as their communities, cities and states seem to be swirling further down sh!tter...What’s your thoughts?

Everyone who is not part of the elite should be part of the underclass horde. It is the democrat way.

Obviously, Democrats feel as though decriminalization is the answer....That doesn’t seem to be working as their communities, cities and states seem to be swirling further down sh!tter...What’s your thoughts?
So just blaming Democrats is the answer to everything ?
The problem couldn't possibly be that we're a war-based economy $22 trillion in debt, with 900 military bases around the world, destroying other places, too bankrupted to fix anything here at home. Let's blame a harmless plant while we're at it..
o-MARIJUANA-PLANT-facebook.jpg

The problem couldn't possibly be that we're a war-based economy $22 trillion in debt, with 900 military bases around the world, destroying other places, too bankrupted to fix anything here at home. Let's blame a harmless plant while we're at it..

How do the two things correlate?
What do bases around the world have to with decriminalization and or a police state philosophy?
How would spending more at home ‘fix’ the criminal minded?
Haven’t we spent $22T on the criminal minded with no measurable gains made?

What do bases around the world have to with decriminalization and or a police state philosophy?
Dude. We're in a police state and it ain't working.
And how can you not see that shitting trillions away in wars overseas
is draining funds from home ?

Criminal minds ? Start in Washington DC and work your way down.

So this is what the op is referring to. Started a thread without any link or clarification of what he is ranting about. I thought it was another hateful I want to kill all Mexicans.

He doesn't have a clue because he's obviously pissing away his life in a drug induced stupor.

Dude. We're in a police state and it ain't working.
And how can you not see that shitting trillions away in wars overseas
is draining funds from home ?

Criminal minds ? Start in Washington DC and work your way down.

You’ve lost your fucking mind...What Democrat stronghold is a “police state”?
I’m not saying we don’t waste cash overseas...Nobody wants to say fuck the world like I do..,I’m saying that spending on our bottom feeding criminals doesn’t work. I don’t care how much you spend “you can never turn a sow’s ear into a silk purse.”

You’ve lost your fucking mind...What Democrat stronghold is a “police state”?
I’m not saying we don’t waste cash overseas...Nobody wants to say fuck the world like I do..,I’m saying that spending on our bottom feeding criminals doesn’t work. I don’t care how much you spend “you can never turn a sow’s ear into a silk purse.”
I mean we're in a police state.

He doesn't have a clue because he's obviously pissing away his life in a drug induced stupor.
Coming from a moron with zero sense of humor who has trouble stringing two sentences together without stumbling. So what don't I have a clue about Dick ?

Put down the crack pipe, shitforbrains.
Never saw crack in my life, Dick.

Haha...you’ve never been to Little Rock huh? The shit is everywhere in that disgusting shithole.

Police have much more important jobs to perform than having a war with a plant that has a zero kill ratio...

Police have much more important jobs to perform than having a war with a plant that has a zero kill ratio...

This thread isn’t about wars with plants?
Stay focused peeps.

Obviously vague generalities are your specialty.

Forum List

Back