Remember when dems used to cry, “follow the money, follow the money,”

Let's not forget that Trump was extorting Ukraine by withholding military aid AKA money.

Most Democrats do follow the money. But these days it's not about uncovering some shady Republican deal, it's about getting their grubby paws on as much of it as they can.

I can also remember when they recoiled in horror at the very thought of the CIA spying on Muricans....Now the the cloak-and-dagger spooks, whose only legit realm is overseas, are their besties.

Not to derail the thread or anything like that.

I love watching the democrats in sheer panic :)

You have video of joe biden admitting to a crime at the council of foreign affairs, withholding a billion dollars from ukraine if they don't fire the prosecutor that's investigating his son (hunter biden)...

And the MSM is calling it a "debunked conspiracy theory". :auiqs.jpg:

Dance democrats dance democrats gay your life must beee :dance:

Will be amazing to watch them go packing and perhaps finally gain a productive employment in 2020.

You have video of joe biden admitting to a crime at the council of foreign affairs, withholding a billion dollars from ukraine if they don't fire the prosecutor that's investigating his son (hunter biden)...

Withholding government aid from Ukraine until they clean up their corruption is sound policy.

Withholding govenment aid until they did up dirt on your political rival is illegal.

Withholding government aid from Ukraine until they clean up their corruption is sound policy.

Withholding govenment aid until they did up dirt on your political rival is illegal.
Doesn't seem to be a problem with the other shitty governments we shower with gifts of advanced weaponry. I'm looking specifically at Saudi Arabia who can do no wrong as far as the defense establishment and the republicans are concerned. Where are the demands they quit being entirely corrupt in every way?

Trump actually admires the kind of centralized mafia network like Russia where the leader controls everything and is entirely endowed with the power to cut deals.

Doesn't seem to be a problem with the other shitty governments we shower with gifts of advanced weaponry. I'm looking specifically at Saudi Arabia who can do no wrong as far as the defense establishment and the republicans are concerned. Where are the demands they quit being entirely corrupt in every way?

Trump actually admires the kind of centralized mafia network like Russia where the leader controls everything and is entirely endowed with the power to cut deals.
Ya follow the money unless it leads to dems

Ya follow the money unless it leads to dems
I've never complained about democrats being investigated for anything. Investigate everyone for everything because that is the only way to clean up corruption. I've never laminated the loss of a disgraced politician and I am all for hounding them from office over any real and provable allegations. The republicans have forfeited any moral authority to call out corruption because of this man, was the price of your souls worth it so far?

But the Prosecutor WAS investigating Corruption at Burisma

But the Prosecutor WAS investigating Corruption at Burisma

You're wasting your time continuing to point out the facts to people like this.

Forum List

Back