Police State: Cop Drags Woman, 77, From Car After ID Refusal...

Again, what law was she violating?

Why CAN'T she be condescending to that Officer? They're supposed to work for US. They're supposed to be Public Servants!

We're not their Slaves!

I do agree that one should only be expected to produce ones license if pulled over for a traffic violation. Its like pulling over a random car and asking to search it - if no reason is given, I'd refuse.

However, the lady was pulled over and refused to show her license. I don't know why old people seem to think they can get away with being so disrespectful to people.

They're old. Isn't that enough reason to be a bit cranky? This cop didn't need to over-react like this. Jail is not where this old lady belongs. This is why our Police Force needs to be retrained on how to properly deal with fellow Citizens. They do work for us after all.

Age doesn't give anyone the right to violate the laws that keep everyone else safe, dipshit.

do you ever think>? I mean, seriously.

Did I say "people should be able to do whatever the fuck they want" on the roads? No!

The Cops should be out there (when it's legal) and watching for drunk drivers or responding to alarms and domestic calls instead of "revenue generating" by arresting some poor old "cranky" woman.

Umm, you said Citizens DO have free reign of the roads, our tax dollars PAID for them.

and, aside from that stupid fucking tit for tat, Laws of the road should not be disseminated by Age or Race. If you break them you should go to jail or be fined, and obstructing justice is illegal, and violating a traffic law and then failing to produce proof you're legally able to drive on publics roads is obstructing justice.

her age sex or any of that other shit is irrelvant.
By "free reign" I mean we should be able to go where we want without tolls or speed limits.

Yes. I said that.

That doesn't equate with "do whatever the fuck". I agree with Drunk Driving Laws but DUI Checkpoints are Illegal as well (No Reasonable Suspicion nor Probable Cause there)

Cops should watch traffic and pull over motorists driving erratically. THAT is Reasonable Suspicion. Just stopping EVERYBODY and asking them for their registration so the Cop can smell their breath IS NOT!

and you have reasonable proof they stopped her because they were "just stopping everybody, and asking them for registration?"

If not, you failed your own point.

Again, what law was she violating?

Why CAN'T she be condescending to that Officer? They're supposed to work for US. They're supposed to be Public Servants!

We're not their Slaves!

I do agree that one should only be expected to produce ones license if pulled over for a traffic violation. Its like pulling over a random car and asking to search it - if no reason is given, I'd refuse.

However, the lady was pulled over and refused to show her license. I don't know why old people seem to think they can get away with being so disrespectful to people.

They're old. Isn't that enough reason to be a bit cranky? This cop didn't need to over-react like this. Jail is not where this old lady belongs. This is why our Police Force needs to be retrained on how to properly deal with fellow Citizens. They do work for us after all.

You are one person who seems to think that old people should be able to get away with everything because they happen to be old. Old people should be held to a higher standard, they should know how to be respectful, and not pain in the bum grumps.

Umm, you said Citizens DO have free reign of the roads, our tax dollars PAID for them.

and, aside from that stupid fucking tit for tat, Laws of the road should not be disseminated by Age or Race. If you break them you should go to jail or be fined, and obstructing justice is illegal, and violating a traffic law and then failing to produce proof you're legally able to drive on publics roads is obstructing justice.

her age sex or any of that other shit is irrelvant.
By "free reign" I mean we should be able to go where we want without tolls or speed limits.

Yes. I said that.

That doesn't equate with "do whatever the fuck". I agree with Drunk Driving Laws but DUI Checkpoints are Illegal as well (No Reasonable Suspicion nor Probable Cause there)

Cops should watch traffic and pull over motorists driving erratically. THAT is Reasonable Suspicion. Just stopping EVERYBODY and asking them for their registration so the Cop can smell their breath IS NOT!

and you have reasonable proof they stopped her because they were "just stopping everybody, and asking them for registration?"

No such thing as "reasonable proof".

I think you missed my point. Just stopping everyone is NOT Reasonable Suspicion. In fact it's harassment.

Well CONservative musta' pussied out, I don't see the thread I requested. I'll check again tomorrow. Good night everyone!

Oh my! It's Anarchy! Those cranky ole Grandmothers must be stopped. They're a bleepin threat to our cherished American way of life. Seriously, this cop is a big ole pussy who should retire immediately. Like i said before, Fuck em.

So help me to understand Pauli - if you're a grandma, the law doesn't apply to you? Really? Who the fuck are you to decide that?!?!

Seriously, can you provide one shred of a rational thought on this issue, or are you just one of those anti-law enforcement anarchy asshole? Cause so far, you are just a babbling idiot...

Do i really have to say it again? She was a cranky ole Grandma. She was just being ornery, like Grandparents tend to be. But this Cop was such a cowardy little pussy, he had to physically assault her and haul her off to jail. The man should not be a Police Officer. He's clearly too much of a pussy and completely incapable of common sense. And would you allow someone to treat your own Grandmother that way? I know i wouldn't.

Yeah he was one of those texicans who voted for Ron Paul for Congress.

Unless she was under arrest she's perfectly within her right to do so.

"Officer, am I under arrest?"
"No"
"Ok bye-bye!"

LMAO! Why do you insist on just making shit up? You're talking out of your ass and you sound like an ignorant hillbilly.

Tell you what hillbilly, the next time you are pulled over, refuse to show your license, ask if you are under arrest, and then just drive away before the officer is finished. Let me know how it goes... :lol:

She should have given the officer her ID. Failing that, she should have explained that she was ill, and if he followed her home or to the nearest bathroom she would be happy to comply.

You are one person who seems to think that old people should be able to get away with everything because they happen to be old. Old people should be held to a higher standard, they should know how to be respectful, and not pain in the bum grumps.

I never said old people should get away with everything. That's just you over-reacting like this dumbo Cop did. I was also just reading where the poor old woman had a bladder infection. But hey, i know i'll never get through to you. You're a loyal Goose Stepper like most other Americans are. It's all you know.

"No"
"Ok bye-bye!"
LMAO! Why do you insist on just making shit up? You're talking out of your ass and you sound like an ignorant hillbilly.

Tell you what hillbilly, the next time you are pulled over, refuse to show your license, ask if you are under arrest, and then just drive away before the officer is finished. Let me know how it goes... :lol:
I already did it at a DUI Checkpoint in Gettysburg muther f*cker.

Do you actually know the Laws of the State in which you live or do you just hope that the Police will act within the Law?

I'll bet you know the staring lineup of your favorite Sports Team but you haven't a clue what the 7th Amendment is without looking it up.

Unfortunately, too many of our Police have no common sense or decency. Their increasing Militarized training has done this to them. They've become jackbooted robots incapable of compassion & common sense. But i guess it's what the People want. They wanted their Police State, well here it is. So tragic.

Yes. I said that.

No such thing as "reasonable proof".

I think you missed my point. Just stopping everyone is NOT Reasonable Suspicion. In fact it's harassment.

She was stopped because she was going 66 in a 50 zone. So they had absolute reason to stop her. She was speeding. She admitted to speeding, but had an excuse that because of a bladder infection she had to make it to the bathroom. She had a right to speed.

Unfortunately, too many of our Police have no common sense or decency. Their increasing Militarized training has done this to them. They've become jackbooted robots incapable of compassion & common sense. But i guess it's what the People want. They wanted their Police State, well here it is. So tragic.
AS the Police what Law they're enforcing when they stop you and a large number of them can't do it.

"I don't Consent to Searches"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kVX6NIPzB0&feature=related]How to Refuse Police Searches - YouTube[/ame]

Don't let Cops in your house! Unless they have a "Search Warrant" they can't come in. An "Arrest Warrant" ISN'T a Search Warrant either.

You should know the differences between the two.

[youtube]z_ckcdtQ95w#![/youtube]

Last edited:
Sadly, our Police are rapidly becoming part of the problem. They're rapidly beginning to resemble a violent gang themselves. They seem to harass the People far more than they serve & protect the People at this point. An American version of the Nazi Gestapo.

And it may be too late to turn back now. The People aren't resisting. They're just going along like Germans did during the rise of the Nazis. The similarities are very eery. If you haven't seen this video, check it out. It may explain a lot. It's only 8 Minutes long...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okPnDZ1Txlo]SCHOOL SUCKS: The American Way - YouTube[/ame]

"No"
"Ok bye-bye!"

I already did it at a DUI Checkpoint in Gettysburg muther f*cker.

Do you actually know the Laws of the State in which you live or do you just hope that the Police will act within the Law?

I'll bet you know the staring lineup of your favorite Sports Team but you haven't a clue what the 7th Amendment is without looking it up.

Riiiight... :lol:

Guess what hillbilly, you don't have to pay your taxes either...

Forum List

Back