Police State: Cop Drags Woman, 77, From Car After ID Refusal...

Texas Law states that Officers can't write tickets unless a City Population is ABOVE 50,000 or a County is ABOVE 200,000.

Do you know where that stop was? Do you know where the Cop is from? Of course you don't, but I do. Keene, Texas.

Keene Texas. Population 6,167.

They have no authority to write tickets under Texas State Law.

PLUS, under Texas State Law in order for a person to be arrested for "failure to show License" they must have been previously Lawfully Arrested.

What was she previously Arrested for? Nothing! The Cop is in violation of the Law. She has a good case against the officer and the city of Keene.

CONservative. Dumbest Poster EVAH!

Traffic Ticket Warrants | dallasattorney.com

When you receive a traffic ticket, the police officer requests that you sign it. Your signature is not a plea of "guilty" to the charge. It is simply your promise to appear in court, on or before the appearance date. If you fail to take any action on your traffic ticket, a warrant can be issued for your arrest. You are subject to arrest anywhere in the State of Texas, at any time. The police may come, unannounced, to your home, or even your place of business, and take you into custody in front of your friends, family, or co-workers. In addition, by not taking action on your ticket in a timely fashion, the State of Texas may file an additional criminal charge of failure to appear. You may not even aware that this charge has been filed against you, because the State of Texas has the ability to file this case "at large." In other words, since you are not available for an officer to issue you a citation, the "failure to appear" charge can be file against you with the court, in your absence. To make matters worse, an additional warrant can be issued pursuant to this new charge.

For traffic tickets, there are two types of warrants: alias warrants and capias warrants. If you receive a traffic ticket and take no action, at some point, the court will issue an alias warrant for your arrest. Also, if you set your case for court and fail to appear, an alias warrant will be issued. On the other hand, if you take action on your case (i.e., if you have previously entered a "guilty" or "no contest" plea, requested defensive driving, or asked for a payment plan) and have not follow through on the agreement that you made with the court (e.g., you didn't take defensive driving, or pay the fine you agreed to pay), the court will issue a capias warrant. A capias warrant cannot be removed by the posting of an attorney bond. However, if you have spent time in jail since the capias warrant issued for your arrest, we may be able to have the court give you back time credit (i.e., allow you to credit the time you spent in jail to satisfy the fine). If so, we may be able to assist you so that you don't have to pay the fine that you owe.

If you have been issued a traffic citation, and taken no action on or before the appearance date, a warrant has probably been issued for your arrest!
Gee... look at that. A Texas law firms website, talking about all the many ways you can be arrested in Texas in regards to traffic tickets.

I guess Mad was... lying.

So, in Texas, you cannot get a speeding ticket unless you are engaging in an act of commerce? Really? Bull fucking shit.

No one SAID she was driving without a license, dumb ass. She refused to SHOW her license when requested to.

You're being purposely obtuse.
Texas Law states that Officers can't write tickets unless a City Population is ABOVE 50,000 or a County is ABOVE 200,000.

Do you know where that stop was? Do you know where the Cop is from? Of course you don't, but I do. Keene, Texas.

Keene Texas. Population 6,167.

They have no authority to write tickets under Texas State Law.

PLUS, under Texas State Law in order for a person to be arrested for "failure to show License" they must have been previously Lawfully Arrested.

What was she previously Arrested for? Nothing! The Cop is in violation of the Law. She has a good case against the officer and the city of Keene.

CONservative. Dumbest Poster EVAH!

complete and utter bullshit. Please link to the Texas statues that support this nonsense.
Before I do that would you start another thread and entitle it "This Is Why Mad Scientist is the DUMBEST Poster EVER!" and link back to my post, just like you did with that other poster?

Pretty Please?

No, there is nothing wrong with our police force. What's wrong is people like YOU who think that anarchy = freedom.

There is a HUGE difference my friend. We have laws, follow them or pay the consequences. Period. It really is that simple.

Oh my! It's Anarchy! Those cranky ole Grandmothers must be stopped. They're a bleepin threat to our cherished American way of life. Seriously, this cop is a big ole pussy who should retire immediately. Like i said before, Fuck em.

So help me to understand Pauli - if you're a grandma, the law doesn't apply to you? Really? Who the fuck are you to decide that?!?!

Seriously, can you provide one shred of a rational thought on this issue, or are you just one of those anti-law enforcement anarchy asshole? Cause so far, you are just a babbling idiot...

Do i really have to say it again? She was a cranky ole Grandma. She was just being ornery, like Grandparents tend to be. But this Cop was such a cowardy little pussy, he had to physically assault her and haul her off to jail. The man should not be a Police Officer. He's clearly too much of a pussy and completely incapable of common sense. And would you allow someone to treat your own Grandmother that way? I know i wouldn't.

Grandmas tend to get a bit cranky & stubborn. This Cop was a pussy. He should retire immediately. He actually works for her. But i bet he forgot that huh? Par for the course with today's Police.

Then grandmas need to learn there are repercussions for your actions... A good face planting into the cement would probably ensure an attitude adjustment for her "cranky and stubborn" disposition.

Dude come on, now you just sound sick. You can't be serious. Right?

Oh my! It's Anarchy! Those cranky ole Grandmothers must be stopped. They're a bleepin threat to our cherished American way of life. Seriously, this cop is a big ole pussy who should retire immediately. Like i said before, Fuck em.

So help me to understand Pauli - if you're a grandma, the law doesn't apply to you? Really? Who the fuck are you to decide that?!?!

Seriously, can you provide one shred of a rational thought on this issue, or are you just one of those anti-law enforcement anarchy asshole? Cause so far, you are just a babbling idiot...

Do i really have to say it again? She was a cranky ole Grandma. She was just being ornery, like Grandparents tend to be. But this Cop was such a cowardy little pussy, he had to physically assault her and haul her off to jail. The man should not be a Police Officer. He's clearly too much of a pussy and completely incapable of common sense. And would you allow someone to treat your own Grandmother that way? I know i wouldn't.

no rational thought provided,

you are all but saying the law should apply differently, to different age groups.

you are the one advocating fascism, albeit too dumb to understand that.

The whole Authority-Worship thing really is baffling to me. The Police-Worship stuff is especially creepy. Why do so many Americans subscribe to the Authority-Worship mentality? What happened to them? How and why did it happen?

The whole Authority-Worship thing really is baffling to me. The Police-Worship stuff is especially creepy. Why do so many Americans subscribe to the Authority-Worship mentality? What happened to them? How and why did it happen?

It's not authority worship to believe in being a nation of laws. Sorry, that doesn't exactly wash.

She was breaking a very reasonable, very practiclal law. Sorry that you can't wrap your brain around that, and its importance.

It's not authority worship to believe in being a nation of laws. Sorry, that doesn't exactly wash.

She was breaking a very reasonable, very practiclal law. Sorry that you can't wrap your brain around that, and its importance.
Again. WHAT LAW WAS SHE BREAKING?

Why the FUCK do you people just ASSUME the Officer is correct in this situation?

Why the FUCK do you people just ASSUME the Officer is correct in this situation?

nix the anger bro, it's jst a conversation.

She broke a traffic law. Then, she did not comply with the officer in providing license and registration. Then, she wouldnt get out of the car.

Now, let's look at it from the point of view of....."why would a Citizen hide their license/registration"

-outstanding warrants
-driving illegally
-wanted fugitive

seems reasonable to assume that she's hiding something cynical, if she doesn't comply with standard fuggin procedure, no?

You just can't get through to them. They're too far gone. The ole Grandma was going to present her license. But she was being like most other Grandmas all across this Nation. She was just being ornery. The Cop responded by being a sniveling little pussy. He should just resign tomorrow. But don't bother trying to reason with the Goose Steppers anymore. Authority/Police-Worship is all they know. And it's very likely all they'll ever know.

She broke a traffic law. Then, she did not comply with the officer in providing license and registration. Then, she wouldnt get out of the car.

Now, let's look at it from the point of view of....."why would a Citizen hide their license/registration"

-outstanding warrants
-driving illegally
-wanted fugitive

seems reasonable to assume that she's hiding something cynical, if she doesn't comply with standard fuggin procedure, no?
What Traffic Law was it?

No, it's NOT reasonable to assume she's hiding something. It IS reasonable to assume she's INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY.

Why the fuck do you have her convicted already? Because she didn't act like a prisoner?

Last edited:

-outstanding warrants
-driving illegally
-wanted fugitive

What Traffic Law was it?

No, it's NOT reasonable to assume she's hiding something. It IS reasonable to assume she's INNOCENT until PROVEN GUILTY.

Why the fuck do you have her convicted already? Because she didn't act a total prisoner?

Because when I signed up for Driver's Ed, I learned that standard procedure for getting pulled over for a possible traffic violaton was to provide proof that I was legally priveleged with driving on said road.

If you think that that's somehow a breach on my civil rights or something, then we're just worlds apart and there's no need to get all heated with me abo0t it.

-outstanding warrants
-driving illegally
-wanted fugitive

What Traffic Law was it?

Why the fuck do you have her convicted already? Because she didn't act a total prisoner?

Because when I signed up for Driver's Ed, I learned that standard procedure for getting pulled over for a possible traffic violaton was to provide proof that I was legally priveleged with driving on said road.

If you think that that's somehow a breach on my civil rights or something, then we're just worlds apart and there's no need to get all heated with me abo0t it.
That's Drivers Ed bro. A little class designed to make you believe that certain laws apply to you when they don't.

Have you EVER read the Laws in your state concerning drivers licenses and who they apply to? I mean, beyond that little pamphlet they give you to pass yer drivers test?

What Traffic Law was it?

That's Drivers Ed bro. A little class designed to make you believe that certain laws apply to you when they don't.

Have you EVER read the Laws in your state concerning drivers licenses and who they apply to? I mean, beyond that little pamphlet they give you to pass yer drivers test?

i'm not really concerned with cynacism to that magnitude.

it makes perfect sense to me to provide for an officer that you are societally fit to ride on the roads with other citizens, without endangering them.

What Traffic Law was it?

Driving is a 'Privilege.' That one always cracks me up. The shit Big Brother comes up with. :lol:

it makes perfect sense to me to provide for an officer that you are societally fit to ride on the roads with other citizens, without endangering them.
You know GT, it seems kinda odd to me that a person like you who is into Hip Hop and Rap would be such a willing sheep and prisoner completely unable (or unwilling) to assert his Constitutional Rights.

Driving is a 'Privilege.' That one always cracks me up. The shit Big Brother will make up. :lol:

Hey dumbass, what you might not know about Ron Paul, is that he believes your liberty stops where it interferes with another person's.

you might not know or understand what that means, but ron Paul certainly does.

Fat mouth old women have to obey the law if they want to drive. This women was trying to manupulate the officer and conscending. In a minute? She had 77 years to get her act together. Was she haveing a senior moment?
Office was not discriminating. lol He was doing his job and needed to be commended.

Last edited:

You know GT, it seems kinda odd to me that a person like you who is into Hip Hop and Rap would be such a willing sheep and prisoner completely unable (or unwilling) to assert his Constitutional Rights.

Well, it would seem unreasonable to you when your view is complete hyperbole and irrational.

Forum List

Back