Police State: Cop Drags Woman, 77, From Car After ID Refusal...

Fat mouth old women have to obey the law if they want to drive. This women was trying to manupulate the officer and conscending. In a minute? She had 77 years to get her act together. Was she haveing a senior moment?

You'd make a fine Gestapo thug. You missed your calling.

Last edited:
Fat mouth old women have to obey the law if they want to drive. This women was trying to manupulate the officer and conscending. In a minute? She had 77 years to get her act together. Was she haveing a senior moment?
Office was not discriminating. lol He was doing his job and needed to be commended.
Again, what law was she violating?

Why CAN'T she be condescending to that Officer? They're supposed to work for US. They're supposed to be Public Servants!

We're not their Slaves!

She should have just said, "No comprende" to the officers and the ACLU would have rushed to her aid. Some liberals are yawning at this, but if it happened to one of the mysterious people without ID(who are supposedly citizens) who don't work, don't collect welfare, don't pay taxes, don't have bank accounts or write checks, don't get loans, don't rent, don't own a home, don't buy cigarettes or alcohol but still claim to vote, they'd holler.

i'm not really concerned with cynacism to that magnitude.

it makes perfect sense to me to provide for an officer that you are societally fit to ride on the roads with other citizens, without endangering them.
You know GT, it seems kinda odd to me that a person like you who is into Hip Hop and Rap would be such a willing sheep and prisoner completely unable (or unwilling) to assert his Constitutional Rights.

Well, it would seem unreasonable to you when your view is complete hyperbole and irrational.
In what way?

(I see you watching CONservative. Where's that thread bitch?)

Fuckin' donut eatin' Pigs out there picking on defenseless old ladies when a REAL CRIME is happening some where else!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
You know GT, it seems kinda odd to me that a person like you who is into Hip Hop and Rap would be such a willing sheep and prisoner completely unable (or unwilling) to assert his Constitutional Rights.

Well, it would seem unreasonable to you when your view is complete hyperbole and irrational.
In what way?

In beieving that Citizens should have free reign of the roads without some laws governing their behavior, despite endangering others on same said roads.

She should have just said, "No comprende" to the officers and the ACLU would have rushed to her aid. Some liberals are yawning at this, but if it happened to one of the mysterious people without ID(who are supposedly citizens) who don't work, don't collect welfare, don't pay taxes, don't have bank accounts or write checks, don't get loans, don't rent, don't own a home, don't buy cigarettes or alcohol but still claim to vote, they'd holler.

You actually make a valid point. Illegals are released on the spot, whether they have ID or not. American Citizens are not afforded the same treatment. I still don't get that crazy double standard.

Fuckin' donut eatin' Pigs out there picking on defenseless old ladies when a REAL CRIME is happening some where else!

Yeah, freaking out and taking her to jail is just so lame. The man's a drama queen asshole. He should not be a Police Officer.

In what way?

In beieving that Citizens should have free reign of the roads without some laws governing their behavior, despite endangering others on same said roads.
US Citizens DO have free reign of the roads, our tax dollars PAID for them. Why WOULDN'T we have that? Because some fat-assed, revenue generating Cop says you don't? Bullshit!

Do you know why taxes for road repair started? Because Large Commercial Vehicles (Hint for CONservative) were causing damage to the roads so the States came up with the idea to License them.

Yeah, freaking out and taking her to jail is just so lame. The man's a drama queen asshole. He should not be a Police Officer.
I'm sure he joined the Police with good intentions of emulating Sheriff Andy Taylor and to actually help people. But the system has turned him into what we see in that video.

In what way?

US Citizens DO have free reign of the roads, our tax dollars PAID for them. Why WOULDN'T we have that? Because some fat-assed, revenue generating Cop says you don't? Bullshit!

Do you know why taxes for road repair started? Because Large Commercial Vehicles (Hint for CONservative) were causing damage to the roads so the States came up with the idea to License them.

Man, we are just on two different planets if you think that people should be able to do whatever the fuck they want on public roads.

I'm not offended by your opposite opinion, either. I also like your new avatar. Imagine that.

In what way?

'Driving is a Privilege.' Seriously, how did Big Brother get the People to go along with that farce?

'Driving is a Privilege.' Seriously, how did Big Brother get the People to go along with that farce?

what have you done to fight "big brother" besides busy body on the internets, lately you little pussy?

Man, we are just on two different planets if you think that people should be able to do whatever the fuck they want on public roads.

I'm not offended by your opposite opinion, either. I also like your new avatar. Imagine that.
Did I say "people should be able to do whatever the fuck they want" on the roads? No!

The Cops should be out there (when it's legal) and watching for drunk drivers or responding to alarms and domestic calls instead of "revenue generating" by arresting some poor old "cranky" woman.

Yes, a stupid cranky old bat. We can agree on that. But jail is not where she belongs. It could have and should have been handled differently.

How? What if she drove off in her car before she showed her ID? The officer had to remove her.

What Law did she break?

She refused to comply with the instructions given to her.

What Law did she break?

Are you seriously this stupid?!?!

She broke about 6 laws here asshole.....

Failure to show drivers license

Failure to show proof of insurance

Failure to comply with an officer in the line of duty

God almighty are you anarchy assholes the biggest bunch of fucking tools....

I don't always agree with police actions, this is about the second time I have defended them, and strangely, both times the officers were involved in disputes with elderly drivers - but some people need to be taken down a notch.

Did I say "people should be able to do whatever the fuck they want" on the roads? No!

The Cops should be out there (when it's legal) and watching for drunk drivers or responding to alarms and domestic calls instead of "revenue generating" by arresting some poor old "cranky" woman.

Umm, you said Citizens DO have free reign of the roads, our tax dollars PAID for them.

and, aside from that stupid fucking tit for tat, Laws of the road should not be disseminated by Age or Race. If you break them you should go to jail or be fined, and obstructing justice is illegal, and violating a traffic law and then failing to produce proof you're legally able to drive on publics roads is obstructing justice.

her age sex or any of that other shit is irrelvant.

How? What if she drove off in her car before she showed her ID? The officer had to remove her.
Unless she was under arrest she's perfectly within her right to do so.

"Officer, am I under arrest?"
"No"
"Ok bye-bye!"

What Law did she break?
She refused to comply with the instructions given to her.
No, what was the reason the Officer pulled her over? I still haven't gotten an answer for that yet. (I honestly don't know, unless I just missed it)

Office was not discriminating. lol He was doing his job and needed to be commended.

Why CAN'T she be condescending to that Officer? They're supposed to work for US. They're supposed to be Public Servants!

We're not their Slaves!

I do agree that one should only be expected to produce ones license if pulled over for a traffic violation. Its like pulling over a random car and asking to search it - if no reason is given, I'd refuse.

However, the lady was pulled over and refused to show her license. I don't know why old people seem to think they can get away with being so disrespectful to people.

We're not their Slaves!

I do agree that one should only be expected to produce ones license if pulled over for a traffic violation. Its like pulling over a random car and asking to search it - if no reason is given, I'd refuse.

However, the lady was pulled over and refused to show her license. I don't know why old people seem to think they can get away with being so disrespectful to people.

They're old. Isn't that enough reason to be a bit cranky? This cop didn't need to over-react like this. Jail is not where this old lady belongs. This is why our Police Force needs to be retrained on how to properly deal with fellow Citizens. They do work for us after all.

Umm, you said Citizens DO have free reign of the roads, our tax dollars PAID for them.

and, aside from that stupid fucking tit for tat, Laws of the road should not be disseminated by Age or Race. If you break them you should go to jail or be fined, and obstructing justice is illegal, and violating a traffic law and then failing to produce proof you're legally able to drive on publics roads is obstructing justice.

her age sex or any of that other shit is irrelvant.
By "free reign" I mean we should be able to go where we want without tolls or speed limits.

Yes. I said that.

That doesn't equate with "do whatever the fuck". I agree with Drunk Driving Laws but DUI Checkpoints are Illegal as well (No Reasonable Suspicion nor Probable Cause there)

Cops should watch traffic and pull over motorists driving erratically. THAT is Reasonable Suspicion. Just stopping EVERYBODY and asking them for their registration so the Cop can smell their breath IS NOT!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back