Police State: Cop Drags Woman, 77, From Car After ID Refusal...

She broke a law. He dragged her out of the car because she ignored his requests for ID. Stupid old bat.
What Law did she break?

Are you seriously this stupid?!?!

She broke about 6 laws here asshole.....

Failure to show drivers license

Failure to show proof of insurance

Failure to comply with an officer in the line of duty

God almighty are you anarchy assholes the biggest bunch of fucking tools....

A question for all you loyal Goose Steppers...Would you allow someone to treat your own Grandmother this way?

Abso-fucking-lutely...

Now a question for you and your tear jerking bullshit:

Would you allow these asshole to treat your grandmother, the officer, this way while she was just trying to do her job? Would you?

Nice how Police treat our eldery huh? Imagine this being your Grandmother? 'To protect and Serve?' Yeah, i think most Americans just laugh at that thought nowadays. Most of our Police Force is made up of roided-up power-mad assholes. We need revolutionary change in how our Police are trained.

Texas Cop Drags 77-year-old Grandmother from Car - YouTube

Paulitician, when it comes to this issue, you are one sick son of a bitch.

What we need are citizens who respect authority and follow the fucking rules. You don't have a choice of whether or not you provide license and insurance when pulled over. It is mandatory.

And if it were "my grandmother" - I'd be appalled at her attitude towards a law enforcement officer and wish that she would have been tased as well.

She was just a cranky ole Grandma. And who doesn't have one of them? She was going to produce her license. She was just be ornery. The stooge cop didn't need to haul her off to jail. He's exactly what's wrong with our Police Force.

She broke a law. He dragged her out of the car because she ignored his requests for ID. Stupid old bat.

Yes, a stupid cranky old bat. We can agree on that. But jail is not where she belongs. It could have and should have been handled differently.

Really, oh yee of anarchy? Where does she belong exactly if she's breaking the law? In the park playing shuffle board?

The oldest, stupidest (yes, I said that on purpose) old bat out there is Ron Paul, and you worship at his feet.

A question for all you loyal Goose Steppers...Would you allow someone to treat your own Grandmother this way?

Abso-fucking-lutely...

Would you allow these asshole to treat your grandmother, the officer, this way while she was just trying to do her job? Would you?

Grandmas tend to get a bit cranky & stubborn. This Cop was a pussy. He should retire immediately. He actually works for her. But i bet he forgot that huh? Par for the course with today's Police.

Abso-fucking-lutely...

Grandmas tend to get a bit cranky & stubborn. This Cop was a pussy. He should retire immediately. He actually works for her. But i bet he forgot that huh? Par for the course with today's Police.

you're an idiot.

he doesnt work for her, he works for the safety of the public at large. and if there's an old bat that doesnt belong on the road as evidenced by her acting irrationally.......................bang. she got what was deserved.

Texas Law states that Officers can't write tickets unless a City Population is ABOVE 50,000 or a County is ABOVE 200,000.

ROTFLMFAO!!! Hey Mad, did you know you don't have to pay your taxes either? Yep, it's a little known loop hole - the IRS can't touch you.

You are the biggest fucking tool in the great big state of Texas!!! :lol:

(Hint you ignorant hill-jack fuck: they wouldn't have speed limits if they can't be enforced). :lol:

Seriously folks, you can't make this stuff up...

What Law did she break?

Are you seriously this stupid?!?!

She broke about 6 laws here asshole.....

Failure to show drivers license

Failure to show proof of insurance

Failure to comply with an officer in the line of duty

God almighty are you anarchy assholes the biggest bunch of fucking tools....

A bit dramatic and over-the-top don't ya think? She was a 77yr. old Grandmother for God's sake. It's not like she was one of them Al Qaeders or something. And she was going to show her licence. She was just being a bit ornery. But the Cop freaked out like a little pussy. What he did, was completely unnecessary. Fuck em.

Nice how Police treat our eldery huh? Imagine this being your Grandmother? 'To protect and Serve?' Yeah, i think most Americans just laugh at that thought nowadays. Most of our Police Force is made up of roided-up power-mad assholes. We need revolutionary change in how our Police are trained.

Texas Cop Drags 77-year-old Grandmother from Car - YouTube

What we need are citizens who respect authority and follow the fucking rules. You don't have a choice of whether or not you provide license and insurance when pulled over. It is mandatory.

And if it were "my grandmother" - I'd be appalled at her attitude towards a law enforcement officer and wish that she would have been tased as well.

She was just a cranky ole Grandma. And who doesn't have one of them? She was going to produce her license. She was just be ornery. The stooge cop didn't need to haul her off to jail. He's exactly what's wrong with our Police Force.

No, there is nothing wrong with our police force. What's wrong is people like YOU who think that anarchy = freedom.

There is a HUGE difference my friend. We have laws, follow them or pay the consequences. Period. It really is that simple.

Texas Law states that Officers can't write tickets unless a City Population is ABOVE 50,000 or a County is ABOVE 200,000.

ROTFLMFAO!!! Hey Mad, did you know you don't have to pay your taxes either? Yep, it's a little known loop hole - the IRS can't touch you.

You are the biggest fucking tool in the great big state of Texas!!! :lol:

(Hint you ignorant hill-jack fuck: they wouldn't have speed limits if they can't be enforced). :lol:

Seriously folks, you can't make this stuff up...

I linked to the website of a Texas lawyer who specializes in traffic offenses, who said Mad's earlier contentions were pure bullshit too. Mad ignored evidence, and instead stuck with his opinion.

A bit dramatic and over-the-top don't ya think? She was a 77yr. old Grandmother for God's sake. It's not like she was one of them Al Qaeders or something. And she was going to show her licence. She was just being a bit ornery. But the Cop freaked out like a little pussy. What he did, was completely unnecessary. Fuck em.

Pauli, you're being like the idiot liberal Dumbocrats you argue with normally. You have no fucking idea what she was, or was not, going to do. You're literally just making shit up so that you can demonize the police and make the criminal the victim.

Do you know what the procedure is? Of course you don't.

Driving without a license in Texas is a misdemeanor with a fine up to $200.

Hardly worth putting a tax paying citizen in jail for. Also, Illegal Aliens get released on scene in the vast majority of cases in Texas for driving without a license. Americans should get the same courtesy.

I won't even get into the fact that unless you are engaging in the act of Commerce, a Police Officer cannot cite you for violations of traffic laws!

That is Texas Law.
So, in Texas, you cannot get a speeding ticket unless you are engaging in an act of commerce? Really? Bull fucking shit.

No one SAID she was driving without a license, dumb ass. She refused to SHOW her license when requested to.

You're being purposely obtuse.

Do you know where that stop was? Do you know where the Cop is from? Of course you don't, but I do. Keene, Texas.

Keene Texas. Population 6,167.

They have no authority to write tickets under Texas State Law.

PLUS, under Texas State Law in order for a person to be arrested for "failure to show License" they must have been previously Lawfully Arrested.

What was she previously Arrested for? Nothing! The Cop is in violation of the Law. She has a good case against the officer and the city of Keene.

CONservative. Dumbest Poster EVAH!

complete and utter bullshit. Please link to the Texas statues that support this nonsense.

Hey, dumb ass...... guess what state this is from?

Minor Traffic Offense Arrests

Arrested for THAT?!

As you are driving to/from work today, you’ll probably do something that could land you in jail. I’m not implying that you’ll knock over a bank; just that you drive poorly.

By driving poorly, I mean that you’ll probably commit some benign traffic offense. Unfortunately, you can be arrested for violating even the benign traffic laws in Texas.

Let me first clarify what these “traffic laws” are. We’re not talking about Driving While Intoxicated or other serious crimes that happen to involve a motor vehicle, but just those simple rules that you learned to pass your driver’s test and then tried your best to forget about.

We’re talking about REALLY minor traffic offenses like: improper lane change, parking your vehicle on the wrong side of the road, or even failure to wear a seatbelt. Even though these are normally fine-only offenses (no jail time), an officer can arrest you for committing these crimes in his presence. However, there are a couple of exceptions.

The Two Exceptions

There are two circumstances where an officer cannot arrest you if you provide a written promise to appear. You know this “promise to appear” as “signing the ticket.”

You’ll be happy to know that one of those offenses you can not be arrested for is speeding. It’s a huge sigh of relief to you and your lead foot, I know. The other offense that you cannot be arrested for is violation of the open-container law. That is, if you sign the ticket.

Hey Mad... links.... you know what they are? I used them here to prove you're full of shit.

:rofl:

No, there is nothing wrong with our police force. What's wrong is people like YOU who think that anarchy = freedom.

There is a HUGE difference my friend. We have laws, follow them or pay the consequences. Period. It really is that simple.

Oh my! It's Anarchy! Those cranky ole Grandmothers must be stopped. They're a bleepin threat to our cherished American way of life. Seriously, this cop is a big ole pussy who should retire immediately. Like i said before, Fuck em.

I linked to the website of a Texas lawyer who specializes in traffic offenses, who said Mad's earlier contentions were pure bullshit too. Mad ignored evidence, and instead stuck with his opinion.

:clap2: standing ovation for Conservative!!! :clap2:

This is the difference between a conservative and the idiot liberal Dumbocrat. The left just makes shit up and spews misinformation. Conservative here digs in and does some real research, exposing Mad Scientist for the lying fucking asshole that he is (actually, he is not a liar, he's just one of those uber fucking STUPID people who believe all of these fake laws like an officer can't write a speeding ticket if it's in a county where there are more than 6 cowboy hats or that you don't really have to pay your taxes :lol:).

:clap2: standing ovation for Conservative!!! :clap2:

This is the difference between a conservative and the idiot liberal Dumbocrat. The left just makes shit up and spews misinformation. Conservative here digs in and does some real research, exposing Mad Scientist for the lying fucking asshole that he is (actually, he is not a liar, he's just one of those uber fucking STUPID people who believe all of these fake laws like an officer can't write a speeding ticket if it's in a county where there are more than 6 cowboy hats or that you don't really have to pay your taxes :lol:).

good dog.

pet_nutrition_dog_treats.jpg

Oh my! It's Anarchy! Those cranky ole Grandmothers must be stopped. They're a bleepin threat to our cherished American way of life. Seriously, this cop is a big ole pussy who should retire immediately. Like i said before, Fuck em.

So help me to understand Pauli - if you're a grandma, the law doesn't apply to you? Really? Who the fuck are you to decide that?!?!

Seriously, can you provide one shred of a rational thought on this issue, or are you just one of those anti-law enforcement anarchy asshole? Cause so far, you are just a babbling idiot...

Then grandmas need to learn there are repercussions for your actions... A good face planting into the cement would probably ensure an attitude adjustment for her "cranky and stubborn" disposition.

Forum List

Back