Police Shoot and Kill Teen

Felony fleeing an attempted murder with a vehicle?

I probably would have shot the little bastard myself.
Where is the "attempted murder"

"An overview shot of the officer shooting was released with the bodycam footage that depicts Mann driving backward before hitting a curb. Mann then is shown driving towards the deputy at high speed.

This is when sheriff’s officials say Deputy Gerardo Zazueta shot Mann..."

Video released of sheriff's deputy shooting, killing Modesto teen after high-speed chase

Still a lack of video (despite all the other video) of the car almost hitting the officer.

You know they are young. You have the license number. Go to the house and wait for him to return home or go pick him up tomorrow. The officer says "there are kids in the car" but yet they are willing to try and crash them.
Regardless of whose in the car, if the car being used as a lethal weapon or being driven in a manor that endangers everyone else on the road (especially if blowing through intersections), then it has to be stopped.

Putting young people's lives in danger is strictly on the driver, and the responsibility of anything that happens is strictly on the driver. The police are charged with keeping the public safe, and keeping the peace. If anyone challenges that in a very dangerous way, then they should be ready to take full responsibility for that and the outcomes. Leftist live in the world of fantasy and fictional la,la land.

If you don't start a chase no speeding through town happens. New rules for pursuits are happening all over.

Pro Life Advocates only support Pro Life before Birth.

That is the sad part.

ALL embryos MUST be protected.
Once they are Born, Make stupid decisions win stupid prizes.

That is the sad part.

The unborn are completely innocent. They are killed by other people's stupid decisions.

That is the sad part.

The unborn are completely innocent. They are killed by other people's stupid decisions.
Completely agree.
Many people that are murdered are completely innocent too.
Those innocent people are also killed by other people's stupid decisions.

So, what's your point.

That is the sad part.

Completely agree.

So, what's your point.
Many people are killed or deserve to be killed because of their own stupid decisions and they win the stupid prize of death.

Do you have a point?

That is the sad part.

Completely agree.

So, what's your point.
Many people are killed or deserve to be killed because of their own stupid decisions and they win the stupid prize of death.

Do you have a point?
I completely agree.

That is the sad part.

Pro death advocates pretend they dont understand that we support the RIGHT TO LIFE for INNOCENT human beings, NOT MURDERERS, RAPISTS and KIDNAPPERS.

Steal an INNOCENT human life, and you lose the right to yours

That is the sad part.

Pro death advocates pretend they dont understand that we support the RIGHT TO LIFE for INNOCENT human beings, NOT MURDERERS, RAPISTS and KIDNAPPERS.

So that's what I'm asking.
I get it, all unborn are innocent, and you believe all murderers of the unborn should also die.
I get that that is your stance.

There are innocent people (babies, children, adults, and elderly) that are also innocent.
You say, "Steal an innocent human life, and you lose the right to yours."

So, I'm asking if you believe the Killer of any Innocent life, (Born or unborn) should lose the right to their life. That's what you are saying, just clarifying.

"Steal an innocent human life, and you lose the right to yours."
In ALL cases, or on individual cases/basis?

That is the sad part.

So we see thugs with rap sheets a mile long, get sent back into society to do the dirty work of Democrats in causing fear, and should be aloud to live, yet an innocent being, doesnt even get a chance to prove itself. Yep, the world is upside down...

That is the sad part.

I get it, all unborn are innocent, and you believe all murderers of the unborn should also die.

There are innocent people (babies, children, adults, and elderly) that are also innocent.

So, I'm asking if you believe the Killer of any Innocent life, (Born or unborn) should lose the right to their life. That's what you are saying, just clarifying.

Not at all, as long as those abortion doctors are killing future Democrat Party voters, i have no problem with that at all. The more aborted the merrier..

That is the sad part.

So we see thugs with rap sheets a mile long, get sent back into society to do the dirty work of Democrats in causing fear, and should be aloud to live, yet an innocent being, doesnt even get a chance to prove itself. Yep, the world is upside down...
Those Thugs should be prosecuted and NOT released into society and while in jail have Zero voting rights.
I’m not sure why you paint with such a wide brush.

That is the sad part.

Not at all, as long as those abortion doctors are killing future Democrat Party voters, i have no problem with that at all. The more aborted the merrier..
Perfect Example

You are not truly Pro Life
Just selected individuals

I get it
Conservatives look out for ONLY things that benefit themselves.

That is the sad part.

Completely agree.

So, what's your point.
Not one of the wicked Senators from the 17th Amendment that tried to destroy a semi fraud Kavanaugh would keep people alive in realty. I owe nothing unless I am paid off....Xi...eliminate Seattle and Portland on the west coast. You can do it.

Also, this shooting will never make national news. Blacks will contunue to believe they are the only "victims" and no 9n2 will riot over an unjust killing

I am willing to bet 95% of "black victims" we're actually criminals doing criminal shit, like resisting arrest after commiting a crime.

I also bet the remaining 5% of black victims we're actually victims, but I also bet there is an equal amount of white, brown, etc actual innocent victims as well.

But that's what happens when everyone spends over a year screaming everyone black is a victim, all whites are racist, and fuck the police.

That is the sad part.

The children of abortion supporters are not guaranteed to be abortion supporters

I do some what agree with this, but without them knowing who exactly is driving the vehicle (could have been stolen), then they aren't obligated to do on the spot social work that gives them information about who is driving the vehicle in the heat of trying to save innocent public lives who are in the danger zone.

Except that the cops created the dangerous situation by engaging in a high speed chase, when they really didn't have any evidence of an actual crime.

This is one of those things that actually needs to change. A high-speed chase is not always necessary. They are actually kind of reckless.

Case by case, of course.
People get charged and convicted of "murder" when someone was killed by accident or when there was no real intent to murder. Of course I'm talking about premeditated murder. First degree murder.

There are men accused and convicted of "rape" because the woman consented but was drunk of her own accord (not drugged and rapped), and when she sobered up, SHE decided she as "raped." Of course this is not legitimate rape even though the woman refuses to accept responsibility.

The dirtbag who drugged his daughters 13 year old friends and raped them committed real rape. He deserves the death penalty.

This is the prolife position

Forum List

Back