Where Is the Miami Shooting Thread?

There ya go!

Notice that a van drove up with "people" getting out to shoot.

This means it was no crazed lone shooter, rather, this was an active terrorist act with some sort of organized effort behind it.

Probably for Mo, so why report it?

me guess:

Rowdy yutes at a Justin Bieber concert?

Shooting broke out in the mosh pit of a George Strait concert?

Unruly attendants at a Mormon Tabernacle Choir performance?

Bar Mitzvah gone bad?
Maybe the bystanders were too surprised and shocked to notice what color the killers were?

Or the lib reporters were too horrified to ask?

There ya go!

Notice that a van drove up with "people" getting out to shoot.

This means it was no crazed lone shooter, rather, this was an active terrorist act with some sort of organized effort behind it.

Probably for Mo, so why report it?
3 shooters---sounds like a gang shooting so obviously they aren't going to talk about it.

These things are hardly headline news in the US. I think a lot more fatalities are needed before it becomes newsworthy.

These things are hardly headline news in the US. I think a lot more fatalities are needed before it becomes newsworthy.

Do you mean like last week's total of 17 black folks shot and killed and 78 shot and wounded in Chicago?

Evidently not very "newsworthy".

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass!
Victims of systemic white racism. Not a very sexy story.

Please feel free to elucidate how "white racism" has anything to do with 249 people shot and killed, and 1177 shot and wounded YTD in Chicago.

Do you mean like last week's total of 17 black folks shot and killed and 78 shot and wounded in Chicago?

Evidently not very "newsworthy".

Chicago Crime, Murder & Mayhem | Criminal Infographics | HeyJackass!

In a way, it IS no longer "newsworthy."

It is just boring.

If it is certain Chicago, Baltimore, Atlanta, Detroit, etc., neighborhoods, it is a given that they will killing one another.

So why keep reporting something that is just a natural part of American life?

We need sensible gun control law like Mao's China so the government can kill tens of millions and it never makes the State News!

I know, defund the police!

There, that should fix everything.

Er............um.............except the wonderful police who shoot unarmed people in the Capital building, but I think that is only common sense.

Thanks to the second amendment, frequent blood baths no longer are news.

Repeal 2A!
We need sensible gun control law like Mao's China so the government can kill tens of millions and it never makes the State News!

Other nations don't have regularly scheduled blood baths that don't even make headlines any more because they also don't have a 2nd amendment.

Do be disingenuous, you know msm coverage is solely based on if the shooter is white and can be tied to the right in any way. MSM coverage of these increasing shooting has dropped since the white guy who killed sex workers some of which were Asian. When one happens that fits the narrative msm hysteria will commence once agin.

If it is certain Chicago, Baltimore, Atlanta, Detroit, etc., neighborhoods, it is a given that they will killing one another.
Anywhere in America really.

ae47425024b28802ac34b159291d2dda.jpeg

Forum List

Back